Sticky Orange Islands SQSA Thread

Is there a place to post about and discuss happenings in VGC (as an event moreso than its meta)? Just saw a story where apparently a Regional Tournament forgot to unlock the Tera Orb on their provided Game copies.
I don't think we have a specific place for that unless we have a thread about pokemon-related real life events somewhere down in this board...
Though ironically I saw that happen live during the stream yesterday. Funny moment.

What 7* raids do we unofficially know are still coming to Scarlet and Violet?

What raids do we think might be coming besides those?

These are pretty much the only reason I play SV right now.

What 7* raids do we unofficially know are still coming to Scarlet and Violet?

What raids do we think might be coming besides those?

These are pretty much the only reason I play SV right now.
We have 0 leaks on 7* Raids

The only thing we can say with some reasonable certainty is that we'll get a raid for every gen 1-8 starter (& imo probably the gen 9 starters too because why not), just based on them continuing to do those.
So based on that the ones left would be Feraligatr, Sceptile, Swampert, Torterra, Infernape, Serperior, Emboar, Incineroar, Primarina (& then probably the SV trio)

If they want to do anything else it is impossible to guess. The only non-starter ones we've had were Pikachu (for Pokemon Day), Mewtwo (not for Pokemon Day but like, close enough), Iron Bundle (for christmas, an upgrade over the traditional Delibird raids they did the year prior and for SWSH) and Eevee (for Eevee day). All tied to special events (or close to them) and instead of a special odd ball for THIS Pokemon Day we just got Venusaur & Blastosie & a Charizard rerun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)