• Combee
  • Wynaut
  • Wobbufett
  • Beldum
  • Kricketot
  • Burmy
  • Combee
1. Combee is there twice.

2. Burmy can learn Hidden Power by Level-Up.

Unlocking the 'Shocking Secrete Gift'.

Unlocking the 'Heated Secrete Gift'.
Should be "Secret"?

Other than that, great guide. It's convenient to have all this information compiled into one place. ・ヮ・

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ok so we need to include some of HGSS tricks and tips that can be used.

i haven't finished the game yet but i know these tricks and tips

- changing the date to get the item from the person of the day - i would also like the location of each person and their item

so some help would be appreciated

Milking Kirt for Apricorn Balls.

To gain more aprocorn balls from kirt faster, simply follow these steps.

• Hand over the apricorns for the approprate ball you wish for, kirt can only make one type of ball, but can produce more than one at once (Limit to how many yet to be determined).
  • Save in front of Kirts house.
  • Turn your DS clock off, and set the time to 23:59 and load up the game immediately.
  • Let the day pass in-game (23:59-00:00).
  • Enter the house and receive your pokeballs. Repeat as often as you like.

Speeding up the Process of Happiness based evolution and Increasing Beauty

Everyday Daisy Oak gives out massages from 3 pm to 4pm that increases the Pokemon's happiness.

Big Brother gives out haircuts on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.

Little Brother gives out haircuts on Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday.

There is an extra bonus of getting these haircuts and massages besides happiness. Its Beauty condition will increase by 32. It only takes 8 days to reach the max amount. You can manipulate time to max this out in a couple minutes. This is an easy way to evolve Feebas.

Free Pokemon

- togepi
- spearow
- shuckle
- eevee
- tyrogue

Dratini
- To obtain an Extreme Speed Dratini, after conquering the 8th gym, enter the Dragon's Den and proceed to the rear of the hut. Enter the hut and you will be quizzed by elders. Answer in this fashion 1. top 2. top 3. bottom 4. top 5. middle and a Dratini with extreme speed will become available to you. To claim your Dratini, exit the dragons den, encounter Claire who will give you a TM, then head back and speak to the elders who will give you your Dratini (if you have an open space in you party).

- hoenn starters

HM Slaves

- wooper

Should we include tips on how to encounter Raikou, Entei, and Latias with those HGSS tips? There are some areas where when you change from one route to another, they don't move.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
no those should probably go into the capturing legendary pokemon for hgss but thanks for posting

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hey macle, you should probably go ahead and start a new thread for this -- be easier for there to be a first post with the information.

Also, add kanto starter to your list that will need some instructions, of course.

A Pokemon perfect for HG/SS E4 farming?

Second E4, by the way.
The most I can come up with is...:

Grumpig:
- Shadow Ball (Will)
- Psychic (Koga/Bruno)
- Focus Blast/HP Fighting (Karen, unfortunately FB has 70 accuracy and 5 PP, while HP Fighting isn't practical)
- Power Gem (Lance, 5/6 are weak to it)

Salamence @ Wide Lens
- Crunch
- Zen Headbutt
- Brick Break
- Stone Edge

Are there anymore that have Ghost/Psychic/Fighting/Rock without Hidden Power? (Dark can go over Ghost, and Bug can go over Fighting if needed, due to Rock already hitting Houndoom SE)

Also, for people with Emerald: Rock Slide is acceptable over Stone Edge, just clone a Rock Slide, and Pal Park it. Do a similar thing for Zen Headbutt, but with shards.

Well Kyogre gets perfect coverage with Surf/Thunder/Ice Beam (except Lanturn) and should be able to OHKO everything with those moves, unless Lance has a Kingdra. You don't necessarily need SE moves to OHKO things, just powerful STAB neutral moves. Mewtwo could also run Psychic/Shadow Ball/Aura Sphere(Flamethrower for Forretress?)/Ice Beam and it should work as well.

How do you clone a Rock Slide in Emerald? It wasn't a TM back then.

Rock Slide wasn't a TM? Oh wait, I'm thinking of Earthquake.
Well, my Giratina (EV trained, but I don't have the Griseous Orb) has a hard time OHKOing the Platinum E4, so I assumed super effective would be needed here.

Giratina has pretty low offenses for an Uber, that's why you should just go with something with high Atk/SpAtk that gets good coverage like Kyogre or Mewtwo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)