Official NBA '17-18 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can’t call those fouls tho. Not both of them back to back. Let the superstar play the game. Refs were in the moment and wanted to be part of the win. It’s bullshit tbh.

If that’s their way of showing us they aren’t afraid to call fouls (Durant vs Lebron) they can fuck off.

People bitching about refs are usually fans of the team that supposedly cost them the game (ie Rockets fans) and my response to that is to tell them to shut the fuck up because the Rockets should not have blown a 26 point lead. TWENTY SIX POINTS. If they played better, the refs wouldn’t have been in a position to even effect the game. This is true across all sports not just NBA.
Yes the NBA refs aren’t perfect but they should just play the game anyway and not let a call trigger them.

I think I might be the only person on this forum who likes the Sacramento Kings better then those pesky bandwagon Warriors (Yes I strongly dislike the warriors and Cavaliers)

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I think I might be the only person on this forum who likes the Sacramento Kings better then those pesky bandwagon Warriors (Yes I strongly dislike the warriors and Cavaliers)
Nah, there are plenty of people who hate the Warriors and Cavs who forget the Kings exist, and thus like the Kings more.

Raptors trashed and scattered Cavs last night.
W/O Lowry and Ibaka.
With 7 different players making 10+ pts.
With Fred VanVleet scoring 22 pts from bench and raining 6 triples in 8 tries.

That was rough, but I'm not here to talk about the game specifically. I'm here to say there's no room for Isaiah Thomas and Kevin Love on same rotation.

Both can be the Beta Dogs on offense when the Cavs' rotation makes shit excluding LeBron. And they can be Alpha Dogs even when LeBron enters in his Turnover Mode. But, on defense, they exposes too much the team. You can cover one hole on the shield, but cover two is a pretty rough situation. And to add to all this, Tyronn Lue. Yeah, I don't like him, I think he's too weak for this team.

Lakers 3 game winstreak. Get some, bitches
Make that 4 in a row! 4-0 in the post-Bogut era and after LaVar's comments about Luke losing the locker room. Have to think that it was some sort of master plan between LaVar and the Lakers management to light a fire under the squad.

Meanwhile, both OKC and Cleveland are on 3-game losing streaks. Hey PG and LeBron, you guys watching us?

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Make that 4 in a row! 4-0 in the post-Bogut era and after LaVar's comments about Luke losing the locker room. Have to think that it was some sort of master plan between LaVar and the Lakers management to light a fire under the squad.

Meanwhile, both OKC and Cleveland are on 3-game losing streaks. Hey PG and LeBron, you guys watching us?
I couldn't enjoy the win, cause even though it was only mild, Ingrams injury worried me.

Also can we just forget about trading Randle and instead just unleash him?

Also can we just forget about trading Randle and instead just unleash him?
We tried unleashing him last game vs the Spurs and it didn't work... I think we're keeping him unless it's for PG/LeBron. Gotta have that insurance in case we fail in free agency again.

Also, of course OKC pull out the win after I said that. Now watch Cleveland trash the Warriors on Monday.

Aaaaaaand our mainstream is dead. To shitty Memphis of all teams. That team really should be tanking for a shot at one of the top draftees this summer but marc gasol is ruining any hope of that. They should trade his ass and start over or else they'll be stuck in no man's land for the conceivable future.

We were without Lonzo and Ingram, it was gonna take a miracle to avoid the loss.

Did anyone catch what happened between the Clippers and Rockets, though?

So after the Clippers/Rockets shenanigans, there was Afflalo swinging at Bjelica and ended up in a headlock...

Then MCW and Frazier getting into it...

But the best part is Brooks naming Dwight as the free throw shooter (since MCW got ejected), Dwight hitting both free throws, then blowing a kiss to Brooks and doing the Cassell Big Balls Dance. Video.

I enjoyed Shaq and Chuck mocking current NBA players and their hold me back shenanigans. These two know what a real fight is, especially that time chuck hit shaq in the head with the ball lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)