Big (Official) Cyberpunk Mafia - The Many [s]Others[/s] Steamrollers Rolled Over You.

I'm not extending a second time, but OM room has volunteered to sub in. RNG says, KnightsofCydonia's slot is now replaced

Still looking for a safety buffer, and maybe one more needed - depending.

Last edited:
a male humpback whale and a female humpback whale spot a small fishing boat in the distance

the male whale says "hey, let's go under the boat and capsize the boat by spewing water out of our blowhole"

the female reluctantly agrees and they do so. after the boat is flipped they see the sailors swimming towards the nearby shore

the male whale says, "hey let's go eat the sailors"

the female says, "oh hell no. i went along with the blowjob, but i'm definitely not swallowing the sea men"

Acidphoenix
Apricity
Asek
Champ1604
Cloud9 NxtLvl
Da Letter El
Ditto
DurzaOffTopic
Flyhn
Former Hope
Haruno
Hitmonleet
Jalmont
Memoric
Moodycloud
Night1297
OM Room
Oddish.
Pancake
Paperblade
Pidge
RaRe555
Reinfleche
Shade
Shubaka17
SirCrimsonFox
Thetwinmasters
Ullar
Wob
XnadrojX
Zorbees

Archipelago
Atoll
Basin
Beach
Canyon
Cape
Continent
Desert
Dune
Fjord
Glacier
Gulf
Iceberg
Isthmus
Knoll
Lagoon
Lake
Mesa
Mountain
Oasis
Ocean
Peninsula
Plain
Plateau
Prairie
Sea
Strait
Stream
Swamp
Volcano
Waterfall

You all decide to lynch the Sea, and maybe sea how it all works out.

Dear Champ1604
Alias: Sea

You are Robocop.

You were Officer Alex Murphy before you were killed in Detroit. Then, they rebuilt you as an experiment (which brought you back). Since then, you have had to try to hold on to your humanity.

The village actions classed as Martyr and Protect (Guard Other) cost one less for you.

Control: 2
Info: 1
Protection: 3

You are allied with the Cyborgs. You win if you fulfill the Cyborgs condition named in the rules.
It turns out Champ1604 was a Cyborg all along!

It is now Night 1, which ends in 48 hours at 9 EST on the 14th. Kills are active.

Just this once, I will allow anyone to change their purchased actions by night - or purchase if they forgot. This is because multiple people missed day purchase deadline, and there was some confusion - Your action points REFRESH EVERY CYCLE. See FAQ #3 regarding the "saved points" line.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
okay, i'm still kinda bozzled but i can give actions now. send me a smogon or discord pm and remind me how many points you have / what you bought and i;ll give your action. too fucked to do more, thx.

Finally, some killing.

First:
Dear Asek
Alias: Oasis

You are Wander.

You stole a magical sword, and brought it and a slain girl before Dormin, to make a deal for the girl’s resurrection. Dormin agreed, in exchange for you using the sword to slay the Colossi.

You may stack your points indefinitely. That is, when saving points for future use, you are not subject to the cap of your normal values that everyone else is subject to.

Control: 4
Info: 0
Protection: 1

You are allied with the Many Others. You win if you fulfill the Many Others condition named in the rules.
Alas, the village has lost a mighty controller.

Second:
Dear Paperblade
Alias: Desert

You are Vaarsuvius.

The Elven Evoker with both Conjuration and Necromancy barred from you. You travel in the Order of the Stick, emphasizing blast magic instead of more useful magics. Only after a deal with fiends did you learn that utility magic is at least as powerful as a fireball.

Three times in the game, you may borrow points from the following cycle, provided you are not in a cycle you borrowed from (to a maximum number of borrowed points equal to what you normally have). This means that in three cycles, if you save, borrow, and are borrowed from (in that order), you can operate at triple power.

Control: 3
Info: 2
Protection: 0

You are allied with the Many Others. You win if you fulfill the Many Others condition named in the rules.
Two vigilantes dead in one terrible night.

But not all is terrible, as:
Dear Oddish.
Alias: Archipelago

You are Cortana.

You are a synthetic intelligence who guides Master Chief in his missions. Then you were badly damaged in battle. You decided the way to create everlasting peace was through subjugating all organic life.

All village-available information powers which cost 3 or less instead cost 1 for you.

Control: 2
Info: 3
Protection: 1

You are allied with the AIs. You win if you fulfill the AIs condition named in the rules.
That is the last death.

RESULTS ARE GOING OUT; DON'T POST UNTIL WE SAY THEY'RE OUT.

DAY 2 DEADLINE IS 9PM EST ON JANUARY 16. REMEMBER TO GET YOUR PURCHASES IN BY THEN.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)