Big (Official) Cyberpunk Mafia - The Many [s]Others[/s] Steamrollers Rolled Over You.

My point being 90% isn't 100%, there is no meaning in claiming role name, claiming aliases can backfire dramatically and even action points isn't really necessary when town leadership could just give placeholder actions and/or pools of aliases to choose from. Don't do anything that doesn't present a clear advantage, if it's just not worth the risk then it's a bad idea.

Waiting until D2 to claim all results (guilty cop results obviously excluded) would be safer so as to hide the points you have but if you want to claim anything now, it's probably where you should start

Narwal is the AI contact. (ShadyNarwall#1312 on Discord)

If you are an AI and Narwal is not on your team, please contact me to confirm Narwal as a village mole.

Hey, Josh here!

I need claims from everyone. If you're missing on why I'm very likely town, read the game, two seperate unprompted inspects is the jist.

Aliases are really impotrant at this point because I have some people I want to lynch but if they fake claimed an alias I shoot myself in the foot. For example, lets say Ryan claims Hat and I know Ryan is scum. If I try to lynch Hat and Hat is town, it screws a lot of things ov er. I have a couple good lynches and a few people I'm considering sheeting already, and contact with all mafias, but I reallly want alias claims. IF you aren't comfortable alias claiming, I would still like if its in 1-5 6-10 in the original post if possible, that's a good compromise. And IF you won't claim, please still contact me, its very impotant we at least touch base with every player. Cheers! Message me on discord (I'm versace/josh in the server) or on smogon pm.

See Apricity's post above if you haven't or if you're lazy

Josh said:
Hey, Josh here!

I need claims from everyone. If you're missing on why I'm very likely town, read the game, two seperate unprompted inspects is the jist.

Aliases are really important at this point because I have some people I want to lynch but if they fake claimed an alias I shoot myself in the foot. For example, lets say Ryan claims Hat and I know Ryan is scum. If I try to lynch Hat and Hat is town, it screws a lot of things over.

I have a couple good lynches and a few people I'm considering sheeting already, and contact with all mafias, but I reallly want alias claims. IF you aren't comfortable alias claiming, I would still like if its in 1-5 6-10 in the original post if possible, that's a good compromise. And IF you won't claim, please still contact me, its very important we at least touch base with every player.

Cheers! Message me on discord (I'm versace/josh in the server) or on smogon pm.
also from Josh

Josh-Today at 9:36 PM said:
just so people know, the current lynch pool is {sea, straight, beach, isthmus, archipelago}. if you are one of those people and have a good argument why you SHOULDNT be lynched lmk. otherwise, i'll sort out who tomorrow.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
via Josh:

[11:26 PM] DurzaOffTopic: hey hey hey
[11:26 PM] shubaka17: hiya
[11:26 PM] shubaka17: i take it we are uh
[11:27 PM] shubaka17: doin the swippity swap?
[11:27 PM] DurzaOffTopic: actually
[11:27 PM] DurzaOffTopic: i was wondering if you wanted to play a bit of good cop bad cop
[11:27 PM] shubaka17: o shit sure
[11:27 PM] shubaka17: which one am I
[11:28 PM] DurzaOffTopic: good at this point
[11:28 PM] DurzaOffTopic: basically
[11:28 PM] DurzaOffTopic: I feel like ACakeWearingAHat could sell out his entire mafia faction
[11:28 PM] DurzaOffTopic: but he's paranoid
[11:28 PM] shubaka17: i don't even have his discord lmao
[11:28 PM] DurzaOffTopic: if you could hop on sim
[11:29 PM] DurzaOffTopic: he's a uu moderator
[11:29 PM] shubaka17: zzz
[11:29 PM] DurzaOffTopic: he wants out of the game
[11:29 PM] DurzaOffTopic: he literally left the dicord lmao
[11:33 PM] DurzaOffTopic: he just joined the discord
[11:33 PM] shubaka17: wild, thanks
[11:36 PM] DurzaOffTopic: ok thats an unfort coincidence
[11:37 PM] DurzaOffTopic: he told me you were on the same team
[11:37 PM] DurzaOffTopic: f
[11:38 PM] shubaka17: that's wild he just told me the same thing
[11:40 PM] DurzaOffTopic: that sounds like a total lie
[11:40 PM] DurzaOffTopic: to me

DurzaOffTopic - Today at 12:49 PM
he never told me shub was on his team
btw

DurzaOffTopic - Yesterday at 11:02 AM
she is mafia
im 100% sure
cake said "I know for a fact that you are not on my team"
i asked how
and he said
"I know my teammates"
i continued to pressure him to leak
and he requested a sub
because he didn't want to sac it for his teammate
s

these are two logs that made me consider champ is scum. the second specifically prompted me to message champ in the first place. of course, we know shubaka is the cyborg contact at this point. and, champ's ateing in reply is apparently scum meta for them according to dle? regardless, there's more concrete stuff too.

back in my messages with champ, she alias claimed. it was a fake alias. i then called her out on it, and she claimed her "real" alias - Sea. This is who we are lynching. I thought it could've been a second fake, but nobody else has claimed it, and now they have over a day to do so I guess.

Because, there's a double whammy here. There's a claimed role that learns something about a specific mafia team they target. This is in post 111 on the thread. They learned the Cyborgs have someone with the EXACT same innate ability Champ claimed. To quote, "The random Cyborg innate you found is that one of them may perform actions with “Martyr” in their name and Protect (Guard Other) actions for 1 point less than norm". This is without me having told them ANYTHING (they contacted me unprompted to claim), the only other person who knew was DLE, and Champ didn't. Plus, if Champ DID know and was scum, they wouldn't ahve claimed it because it was guiltied... so lol.

You could doubt the reliability of this. HOWEVER, the fact that claimed role is on the cyborgs, and Champ is likely partners with Shubaka due to that log from Durza (completely seperately obtained info), AND the fact champ initially fake claimed alias, AND the fact Champ is in a "town circle" I am not a part of... it's a slam dunk. There was no hard guilty claimed, so there's no real other option for a lynch either - those other 4 are close to rands, though they have very minor reasons to be sus. The absolute only doubt is that its a fake alias imho, but because nobody else has claimed Sea, I think it's champ.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)