Challenge nuzyolk!

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Hey guys!

this is basically a Nuzlocke challenge run I'll be starting soon ( accompanied by some art)! Inspired by runs like Deinosaur's amazing Ruby Gauntlet http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/deino-plays-np-omega-ruby-gauntlet-finale.3523867/, I want to try to have this run involve the OI community, with cameos, story suggestions, et cetera. It's a bit ambitious, but hopefully we'll be able to do something great with it! :) So stay tuned!

Last edited:

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So... I guess this is a good way to start the run off with some outside involvement! Tell me a game you'd like to see me nuzlocke!

I'll be willing to run anything from RSE to FRLG to DPP to BW2. Tell me which you'd like to see, and why :)

P Squared

a great unrecorded history
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
ok bc i didn't help with your rap thread

Personally I'd like to see DPP... reasoning being Gen IV is my favorite? :> and I never got to play Platinum, so I'd enjoy following a Platinum Nuzlocke.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Gen IV is also basically the most fun to nuzlocke out of all games I think, if only because if you're in a pinch you can catch a HM slave and try to use that for a while while you wait for a good encounter lol.

Seconding Gen IV. I'd like to see Platinum, probably because the Trainers are more difficult. I also wouldn't mind seeing FRLG.

brightobject

there like moonlight
I guess that settles it then... I'll be Nuzlocking Pokemon Platinum! :) Thanks for the suggestions guys! It may take a while for me to start writing as I'll want to play a ways into the game before I post any updates. Regardless, stay tuned!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)