Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 136 SpA / 44 SpD / 76 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Bug Buzz
- Energy Ball
- Volt Switch
- Roost

Hi, I would like to post this team here, thank the members of the Never Used room for helping me create this team.I left these Evs in Vileplume to ensure that it holds a + 2 Continental Crush from Virizion, plus check Sceptile and Seismitoad; Colbur Berry in Slowbro to avoid much Knock Off Spam damage along with the classic defensive set, Choice Scarf Emboar, making him a good killer revenge, Defog Skuntank for Hazard Control, Steelix as my Hazard Setter and defensive wall and finally Vikavolt Buginium Z to hit hard on everything that does not stand by the special side.

Last edited:

cyanize

Mantra Good I Casted So Many Spells U Idiot
is a Community Contributor
Right, I think I should post my Stall here as I think it is pretty solid and does a nice job of covering the majority of the threats in the meta.

I decided to start with Miltank and Gourgeist, two rather underrated mons with very unique defensive qualities and pretty great synergy. SpDef Miltank walls a large amount of the threats in the meta atm, including Delphox, Vanilluxe, Sneasel, and Guzzlord, and is the primary hazard setter. I chose Seismic Toss and Toxic as my attacks for general consistency, and because poisoning things is often more useful than paralyzing them with Body Slam.
Colbur Gourgeist is the primary Fighting check, as it walls basically every Fighting-type in the tier bar Emboar (duh) and Toxicroak, and is an excellent Ground and physical Water stop besides. It also spinblocks pretty effectively - you can even block Alolan Sandslash if you're at full and can burn it after an Icicle Crash. Leech Seed is super useful in allowing the rest of the team members to outlast opponents they wouldn't otherwise.
After that, I added MegaDino as the cleric, to keep the team healthy. I use phys def because it's one of the best checks to Expert Belt Emboar which tears most stalls apart otherwise. It also kinda counts as my Flying resist because it's so bulky.
Then, I used Cryogonal as the hazard control, and it's the team's stop to threats such as Specs Rotom-Mow, Vikavolt and Guzzlord, as well as an auxiliary Ice check. The spread avoids a 2HKO from Specs Mowtom Tbolt and Leaf Storm after Rocks, and outspeeds positive natured base 80s. I prefer Ice Beam to Freeze-Dry as I prefer the extra power over being able to hit Water-types that it either doesn't 2HKO or it beats anyways. It also helps to let Cryogonal trade with NP Toxicroak (huge threat to the team) unless it has Focus Blast fsr.
Xatu is hazard prevention, and comes into some Spikers like Garb and some rockers like Steelix and Seismitoad that would otherwise cripple or blow past Cryo. Between the two, teams are generally hard pressed to consistently keep up hazards, which is a huge boon considering how strong they are atm. The Speed investment lets it outpace Adamant Emboar. Protect lets it avoid being trapped by Sneasel, as since they mostly run Choice Band, you can scout its move and if they click Pursuit, it avoids the 2HKO so you can simply Roost in its face.
Pyuku is the catch all to most setup sweepers, not really much to explain about it.

Like I said, pretty solid team. Couple of threats to it, but it covers like 90% of the stuff that's prominent atm with proper play.

^ Red highlight is me.
https://pokepast.es/1d437001cd925f47 <- Team Information for copying.

I figure I'd make my first contribution to smogon with a team that got me to top 10 on Neverused ladder.

This team revolves around Normalium Z Omastar, who packs Wring Out with for that Normalium-Z. Spikes offense seems to be a common thing, and this team is a pretty bulky spikes offense minus two. Rotom-Mow is choice scarfed with Trick, crippling some pokemon like Guzzlord who like switching in on Rotom-Mow.

There's a lot of mobility on this team, fast and slow. AV Incineroar and Xatu have great slow U-turns and Rotom has a good and quick Volt Switch, making switching in to Garbodor and Omastar a bit easier. Spikes support can really help Omastar deal with threats, and Garbodor being Garbodor means he can deal with the likes of Scrafty, Hitmonlee, Sneasel, and a lot of other physical based mons that have priority or want to take on Omastar. I should also mention I gave Garbodor Drain Punch over Seed Bomb for some recovery on those who least expect it but Seed Bomb is there too if you really don't like Seismitoad and opposing Omastars, but I do have Grass Knot on Xatu for said purpose.

In the case of taking special hits, specifically from Vanilluxe, Incineroar can pretty much shrug off most things it would like to throw at it with that AV and U-turn on the forced switch into something more beneficial. Vanilluxe can't really let Omastar set up. As well, Scarf Delphox outspeeds Omastar after +2, in which Incineroar completely denies a lot of damage to and can safely click U-turn or an effective offensive move.

Piloswine is there to force bad baits like Xatu and Seismitoad by switching into Rotom (or just straight up killing Xatu with Crash) as well as to set up Stealth Rock to even further enhance Omastar's role as sweeper. I chose Ice Shard over Toxic because Garbodor has Toxic Spikes and Ice Shard can pick off some certain threats at lower HP like Whimsicott and Braviary.

Xatu is just Xatu. Good switch in to Seismitoad, Garbodor, and other Hazard Setters that could potentially set up and kill Omastar's effectiveness a little bit. Omastar should be protected if you plan on taking the game with it, so Xatu is there for that specific support.

While on the topic of Omastar, I should post a few relevant calcs to prove his effectiveness. He's basically Barb but special and less completely broken. (As well, his speed doubles when he gets hit. Losing defense there only matters vs priority moves for the most part, however.)

+2 252+ SpA Omastar Breakneck Blitz (190 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Slowbro: 500-589 (126.9 - 149.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Omastar Surf vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Eviolite Piloswine: 300-354 (74.2 - 87.6%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock and 1 layer of Spikes
+2 252+ SpA Omastar Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 196 SpD Guzzlord: 486-574 (82.7 - 97.7%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ SpA Omastar Breakneck Blitz (190 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Cryogonal: 321-378 (106.6 - 125.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Omastar can wreck house, especially after a spike or stealth rock.

Here's some replays of my team in action.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7nu-642497871
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7nu-642096441
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7nu-642091397
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7nu-641763539

I noticed a distinct lack of Omastar teams so I thought I would bring one to the table here! It is a very fun team and I hope it is considered.

Last edited:

^ Red highlight is me.
http://pokepast.es/4ea207da7ef315a9 <- Team Information for copying.

I figure I'd make my first contribution to smogon with a team that got me to top 10 on Neverused ladder.

This team revolves around Normalium Z Omastar, who packs Wring Out with for that Normalium-Z. Spikes offense seems to be a common thing, and this team is a pretty bulky spikes offense minus two. Rotom-Mow is choice scarfed with Trick, crippling some pokemon like Guzzlord who like switching in on Rotom-Mow.

There's a lot of mobility on this team, fast and slow. AV Incineroar and Xatu have great slow U-turns and Rotom has a good and quick Volt Switch, making switching in to Garbodor and Omastar a bit easier. Spikes support can really help Omastar deal with threats, and Garbodor being Garbodor means he can deal with the likes of Scrafty, Hitmonlee, Sneasel, and a lot of other physical based mons that have priority or want to take on Omastar.

In the case of taking special hits, specifically from Vanilluxe, Incineroar can pretty much shrug off most things it would like to throw at it with that AV and U-turn on the forced switch into something more beneficial. Vanilluxe can't really let Omastar set up. As well, Scarf Delphox outspeeds Omastar after +2, in which Incineroar completely denies a lot of damage to and can safely click U-turn or an effective offensive move.

Piloswine is there to force bad baits like Xatu and Seismitoad by switching into Rotom (or just straight up killing Xatu with Crash) as well as to set up Stealth Rock to even further enhance Omastar's role as sweeper. I chose Ice Shard over Toxic because Garbodor has Toxic Spikes and Ice Shard can pick off some certain threats at lower HP like Whimsicott and Braviary.

Xatu is just Xatu. Good switch in to Seismitoad, Garbodor, and other Hazard Setters that could potentially set up and kill Omastar's effectiveness a little bit. Omastar should be protected if you plan on taking the game with it, so Xatu is there for that specific support.

While on the topic of Omastar, I should post a few relevant calcs to prove his effectiveness. He's basically Barb but special and less completely broken. (As well, his speed doubles when he gets hit. Losing defense there only matters vs priority moves for the most part, however.)

+2 252+ SpA Omastar Breakneck Blitz (190 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Slowbro: 500-589 (126.9 - 149.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Omastar Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Eviolite Piloswine: 362-428 (89.6 - 105.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock (or Spikes)
+2 252+ SpA Omastar Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 196 SpD Guzzlord: 486-574 (82.7 - 97.7%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ SpA Omastar Breakneck Blitz (190 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Cryogonal: 321-378 (106.6 - 125.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Omastar can wreck house, especially after a spike or stealth rock.

Here's some replays of my team in action.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7nu-642497871
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7nu-642096441
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7nu-642091397
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7nu-641763539

I noticed a distinct lack of Omastar teams so I thought I would bring one to the table here! It is a very fun team and I hope it is considered.
just wondering why incineroar has 252 defense evs and not in hp? any particular reason or just a mistake?
upload_2017-10-10_19-18-11.png

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
Toxicroak Balance

Hi everyone, this is a team that I built that I've had great success using as of late, winning an NU Official room tour, as well as making it to the finals, semis, or quarters, of said tours as well. While this may not be considered to be impressive by some, it cannot be denied that this team has few holes. The goal of the team is to set up a clean for SD Toxicroak. Some Pokemon that should be weakened/killed are: Steelix, Whimsicott, Virizion (Rockium-Z), Houndoom, and a few others. Assault Vest Slowking handles 3 of those in most situations, even Whimsicott, unless it's Z-Growth. Virizion doesn't like Druddigon either, and Whimsicott as a check.

One threat I've found for the team is Nasty Plot Houndoom. There isn't exactly a good answer for it, AV Slowking is actually the best one, and works too, as long as you don't get flinched by Dark Pulse. After Houndoom is weakened, Whimsicott can also come in and revenge kill it, but it can still sweep the team nonetheless. I've also found that this team generally does not like hazards up, as if you want Delphox to clean, it's important that Stealth Rocks are gone. That's one of the main reasons why Cryogonal is on the team, to get rid of hazards. It also acts as a switch in for special attacks, as well as to put pressure on Pykumuku if need be.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Toxicroak Balance

Hi everyone, this is a team that I built that I've had great success using as of late, winning an NU Official room tour, as well as making it to the finals, semis, or quarters, of said tours as well. While this may not be considered to be impressive by some, it cannot be denied that this team has few holes. The goal of the team is to set up a clean for SD Toxicroak. Some Pokemon that should be weakened/killed are: Steelix, Whimsicott, Virizion (Rockium-Z), Houndoom, and a few others. Assault Vest Slowking handles 3 of those in most situations, even Whimsicott, unless it's Z-Growth. Virizion doesn't like Druddigon either, and Whimsicott as a check.

One threat I've found for the team is Nasty Plot Houndoom. There isn't exactly a good answer for it, AV Slowking is actually the best one, and works too, as long as you don't get flinched by Dark Pulse. After Houndoom is weakened, Whimsicott can also come in and revenge kill it, but it can still sweep the team nonetheless. I've also found that this team generally does not like hazards up, as if you want Delphox to clean, it's important that Stealth Rocks are gone. That's one of the main reasons why Cryogonal is on the team, to get rid of hazards. It also acts as a switch in for special attacks, as well as to put pressure on Pykumuku if need be.
While I think that this team has a good idea behind it and I am glad you posted in offer to contribute to the thread, I feel that it is a bit too vulnerable to a few common Pokemon to be a reliable team in the current metagame.

First and foremost, you appear to struggle with Sneasel on multiple fronts. Sneasel does two things mainly -- threaten teams offensively and trap Pokemon with Pursuit. You have two core defensive members who are very vulnerable to being trapped, in Slowking and Cryogonal. If you lose the former early on in games, it leaves yo very vulnerable to opposing Delphox whereas if you lose the latter at any point, then hazards get up fairly easy and your team will not have a good time (not to mention that Spikes on Offensive Garbodor already seem troubling to you if it can get in safely as it beats Cryogonal). Additionally, you can run into issues with playing Delphox as you have to click a Fire move earlier in games with it -- Scarf Delphox in general is a solid Pokemon right now, but I just feel like the Pursuit vulnerability your team stacks makes playing the Sneasel match-up inherently awkward and this is worth noting. You also lack a defensive switch-in to Sneasel if it gets in after a kill or on a double against something it cannot trap, but at least Toxicroak can 1v1 and Delphox can revenge kill it. Overall, I think the solution would be for you to rework your defensive core of Druddigon, Slowking, and Cryogonal in order to fix this.

You also lack resists to Ghost and Normal; the latter is covered relatively well with the presence of Druddigon, thanks to excessive chip, and overall offensive pressure, but the former strikes me as worrisome. I feel like NP Mismagius and even Z Rotom if Cryogonal is pressured become issues. Moreover, I would keep this in mind when restructuring your defensive core.

Honestly, a standardized augmentation such as adding Xatu as the means of hazard 'removal' and Seismitoad or Rhydon as your Stealth Rocker could make these problems a bit more manageable, but I'll leave that up to you as I merely wished to comment on the current state of the team, which I feel is quite close to being a solid and consistent build.

https://pokepast.es/128229527b6de5c4
Xatu @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 192 Def / 252 SpA / 64 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic
- U-turn
- Dazzling Gleam

Garbodor @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Aftermath
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Toxic
- Spikes
- Gunk Shot
- protect

Hitmontop @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Impish Nature
- Mach Punch
- Close Combat
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic

Sneasel @ Choice Band
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Knock Off
- Pursuit

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Heal Bell
- Protect
- Wish

Whimsicott @ Choice Specs
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Energy Ball
- Psychic
- U-turn
opener Whimiscott
All current Nu pokemon can be countered.
ampibom, cincinno, dodrio, emboar, garbodor, aromatisse, audino, sceptile-> garbodor
hariyama, hitmontop, hitmonlee, scrafty, toxicroak, vileplume, steelix, druddigon, shuckle, -> xatu
auroros, cryagonal, froslass, piloswine, alolan sandslashsneasel, vaniluxe-> hitmontop
clawitzer, delphox, houndoom, incineroar, samurot, accelgor, spiritomb, typhlosion, vaporeon, jellicent-> vaporeon
braviary, golbat, claydol, mismagius, rhydon, rotom, rotom mow, scyther, sigilyph, slowking, uxie, vikavolt, virizion, vivillion, whimiscott, xatu->sneasel
guzzlord, malamar, minior, omastar, seismitoad, slowbro-> whimiscott

playstyle
vaporeon for team status and health support.
garbodor for setting up spikes.
whimiscott as pivot sweeper.
hitmontop for hazard removal and ice counter
Xatu for hazard protection and fight counter
sneasel as sweeper.

overview
non damaging moves: 3x toxic, 2x protect, spikes, roost, wish, heal bell, rapid spin
tactical damage: 2x u-turn, ice shard, mach punch, pursuit
damaging moves: icycle crash, close combat, moonblast, dazzling gleam, shadow ball, gunk shot, energy ball, 2x psychic, knock off
items: 2x leftovers, rocky helmet, choice specs, choice band, choice scarf

remarks:
- toxic hitmontop is for countering ghost types.
- Don't pursuit trap xatu with sneasel (unless it's a clear stall team) because a moonblast can potentially OHKO you.
- Garbodor is a great fake out counter
- xatu when you expect an earthquake
- infiltrator to pass substitutes

I have no high level experience with this team as I'm still a beginner.
Nevertheless, I hope you like this deck and I'm open for suggestions.

Edit: I've changed golbat for xatu as I find xatu to be more reliable, even when fighting choice band sneasel due to higher speed.

Last edited:
Import: http://pokepast.es/fe38aa8e4da540fb
Usually I don't post non-trick room teams but damn this team has been kinda fuego
Klinklang Spikes Bulky Offense

Klingklang is the centerpiece of the team and what all the other members are built around for. EV'd to scarf Scyther after a boost (outspeeding Vanilluxe is rather unnecessary). Substitute Steelium Z is the set of choice b/c this team has decent counter measure to Slowbro/Jellicent as you will see soon so Electrium Z is unnecessary. Substitute is just much more consistent and reliable than Magnet Rise imo (quite literally only used for Steelix which it can't break anyway) right now b/c it blocks Sleep Powders from Vileplume, cockblocks non-EQ Druddigon from glare/dtail, and pairs very well with t-spikes to wear down a target before a kill.

Medicham is the physical breaker of the team and the set used I used is Adamant life orb double priority which I feel is the superior choice of item on this team due to the hazards and scarf locking down to it to one move it rather unappealing when its role on the team is to BREAK nor is it very fast either with scarf equipped either. Just stupid how much damage this can put out like Fake Out + BP kills Whimsi after rocks without even a chance to atk it and HJK nearly kills max def Seismitoad. T-Punch over Psycho Cut b/c often you scare Poison types anyway and most Ghost types outspeed and breaking Xatu/Slowbro/Jellicent/Slowking is really nice.

Slowking is an offensive pivot that is just forms a great defensive core with the other defensive mons and pairs well with spikes/t spikes. Standard Assault Vest with nothing special. Also Sneasel pursuit/knock off bait for Klinklang so it can get a free setup.

This Garbodor set is stupid but lowkey brilliant. Life Orb defensive Garbodor is kind of best of both worlds. 180 Speed EVs to outspeed standard Xatu, Adamant nature and 40 Atk EVs to benchmark to kill that same Xatu, this Garbodor 2HKOs Seismitoad unlike defensive, Avoids 2HKO from scarf Wild Charge from Emboar unlike offensive, can consistently 2HKO max def Mega Audino unlike defensive, with 28 Spdef EVs can survive Delphox's Psychic always, survives Earthquake + BP from Hariyama unlike offensive and Life Orb can act as a tactical suicide tool if it is low health and block hazards. Life Orb doesn't wear you down if you don't want it to because you can spike and t-spike up free of cost.

Specs Whimsicott is the special breaker of the team and does its job well. It provides as well an excellent pivot towards any of the other teammates and kills bulky waters for Klinklang. Psychic over Nature Power/Memento/other move because it acts as an SD Toxicroak check when it needs to be and I probably need something with an actual psychic move (cause Medicham doesn't have one) to stop opposing Garbodor from getting free spikes. Used to be scarf Rotom-Mow but there's no real Virizion answer in the rest of the team.

Last member is Miltank because it kind of has to be. Provides rocks, checks Vanilluxe & secondarily Delphox, tanks a hit from non-Z Houndoom, ghost move switch in, its got it all. Works well with Garbodor which can soak up fighting type blows. Genericish set, more spdef heavy tho to stomach specs Guzz while outspeeding invested neutral base 70s.

Closing Thoughts:
The team can generally outplay shitty matchups but definitely is weak to a few things. There's no "real" Emboar switch-in but most boars are repulsed by clicking direct blitz into Garbodor cause they die as well. There is also no Vikavolt switch in but you can play around with the faster mons and Miltank can tank a hit. Z-NP Houndoom kinda eats ass but Slowking can take one +2 Dark Pulse and if you pray to the Arceus and not get flinched, you can fire back a scald.

Last edited:

Rapture

I got so much time today
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Right, I think I should post my Stall here as I think it is pretty solid and does a nice job of covering the majority of the threats in the meta.

I decided to start with Miltank and Gourgeist, two rather underrated mons with very unique defensive qualities and pretty great synergy. SpDef Miltank walls a large amount of the threats in the meta atm, including Delphox, Vanilluxe, Sneasel, and Guzzlord, and is the primary hazard setter. I chose Seismic Toss and Toxic as my attacks for general consistency, and because poisoning things is often more useful than paralyzing them with Body Slam.
Colbur Gourgeist is the primary Fighting check, as it walls basically every Fighting-type in the tier bar Emboar (duh) and Toxicroak, and is an excellent Ground and physical Water stop besides. It also spinblocks pretty effectively - you can even block Alolan Sandslash if you're at full and can burn it after an Icicle Crash. Leech Seed is super useful in allowing the rest of the team members to outlast opponents they wouldn't otherwise.
After that, I added MegaDino as the cleric, to keep the team healthy. I use phys def because it's one of the best checks to Expert Belt Emboar which tears most stalls apart otherwise. It also kinda counts as my Flying resist because it's so bulky.
Then, I used Cryogonal as the hazard control, and it's the team's stop to threats such as Specs Rotom-Mow, Vikavolt and Guzzlord, as well as an auxiliary Ice check. The spread avoids a 2HKO from Specs Mowtom Tbolt and Leaf Storm after Rocks, and outspeeds positive natured base 80s. I prefer Ice Beam to Freeze-Dry as I prefer the extra power over being able to hit Water-types that it either doesn't 2HKO or it beats anyways. It also helps to let Cryogonal trade with NP Toxicroak (huge threat to the team) unless it has Focus Blast fsr.
Xatu is hazard prevention, and comes into some Spikers like Garb and some rockers like Steelix and Seismitoad that would otherwise cripple or blow past Cryo. Between the two, teams are generally hard pressed to consistently keep up hazards, which is a huge boon considering how strong they are atm. The Speed investment lets it outpace Adamant Emboar. Protect lets it avoid being trapped by Sneasel, as since they mostly run Choice Band, you can scout its move and if they click Pursuit, it avoids the 2HKO so you can simply Roost in its face.
Pyuku is the catch all to most setup sweepers, not really much to explain about it.

Like I said, pretty solid team. Couple of threats to it, but it covers like 90% of the stuff that's prominent atm with proper play.
Import: http://pokepast.es/fe38aa8e4da540fb
Usually I don't post non-trick room teams but damn this team has been kinda fuego
Klinklang Spikes Bulky Offense

Klingklang is the centerpiece of the team and what all the other members are built around for. EV'd to scarf Scyther after a boost (outspeeding Vanilluxe is rather unnecessary). Substitute Steelium Z is the set of choice b/c this team has decent counter measure to Slowbro/Jellicent as you will see soon so Electrium Z is unnecessary. Substitute is just much more consistent and reliable than Magnet Rise imo (quite literally only used for Steelix which it can't break anyway) right now b/c it blocks Sleep Powders from Vileplume, cockblocks non-EQ Druddigon from glare/dtail, and pairs very well with t-spikes to wear down a target before a kill.

Medicham is the physical breaker of the team and the set used I used is Adamant life orb double priority which I feel is the superior choice of item on this team due to the hazards and scarf locking down to it to one move it rather unappealing when its role on the team is to BREAK nor is it very fast either with scarf equipped either. Just stupid how much damage this can put out like Fake Out + BP kills Whimsi after rocks without even a chance to atk it and HJK nearly kills max def Seismitoad. T-Punch over Psycho Cut b/c often you scare Poison types anyway and most Ghost types outspeed and breaking Xatu/Slowbro/Jellicent/Slowking is really nice.

Slowking is an offensive pivot that is just forms a great defensive core with the other defensive mons and pairs well with spikes/t spikes. Standard Assault Vest with nothing special. Also Sneasel pursuit/knock off bait for Klinklang so it can get a free setup.

This Garbodor set is stupid but lowkey brilliant. Life Orb defensive Garbodor is kind of best of both worlds. 180 Speed EVs to outspeed standard Xatu, Adamant nature and 40 Atk EVs to benchmark to kill that same Xatu, this Garbodor 2HKOs Seismitoad unlike defensive, Avoids 2HKO from scarf Wild Charge from Emboar unlike offensive, can consistently 2HKO max def Mega Audino unlike defensive, with 28 Spdef EVs can survive Delphox's Psychic always, survives Earthquake + BP from Hariyama unlike offensive and Life Orb can act as a tactical suicide tool if it is low health and block hazards. Life Orb doesn't wear you down if you don't want it to because you can spike and t-spike up free of cost.

Specs Whimsicott is the special breaker of the team and does its job well. It provides as well an excellent pivot towards any of the other teammates and kills bulky waters for Klinklang. Psychic over Nature Power/Memento/other move because it acts as an SD Toxicroak check when it needs to be and I probably need something with an actual psychic move (cause Medicham doesn't have one) to stop opposing Garbodor from getting free spikes. Used to be scarf Rotom-Mow but there's no real Virizion answer in the rest of the team.

Last member is Miltank because it kind of has to be. Provides rocks, checks Vanilluxe & secondarily Delphox, tanks a hit from non-Z Houndoom, ghost move switch in, its got it all. Works well with Garbodor which can soak up fighting type blows. Genericish set, more spdef heavy tho to stomach specs Guzz while outspeeding invested neutral base 70s.

Closing Thoughts:
The team can generally outplay shitty matchups but definitely is weak to a few things. There's no "real" Emboar switch-in but most boars are repulsed by clicking direct blitz into Garbodor cause they die as well. There is also no Vikavolt switch in but you can play around with the faster mons and Miltank can tank a hit. Z-NP Houndoom kinda eats ass but Slowking can take one +2 Dark Pulse and if you pray to the Arceus and not get flinched, you can fire back a scald.
Added these two, took off neo's team. Consider this thread updated for the time being.

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor

EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Energy Ball
- Psychic
- Switcheroo

Altaria @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Toxic
- Flamethrower

Slowbro @ Waterium Z
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Scald
- Slack Off

Steelix @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam

Toxicroak @ Life Orb
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch
- Swords Dance

Incineroar @ Assault Vest
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 208 HP / 252 Atk / 48 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Fake Out
- Drain Punch
- Flare Blitz

Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Energy Ball
- Psychic
- Switcheroo

Altaria @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Toxic
- Flamethrower

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Scald
- Heal Bell

Steelix @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam

Toxicroak @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch
- Swords Dance

Incineroar @ Assault Vest
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 176 HP / 252 Atk / 80 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Fake Out

I built this team to use for suspect ladder and had good success with it. Although it is recent, I found it to be very solid against most of the common pokemon in the metagame, and it should work for both a meta with Sneasel and without. This is a slow, bulky build centered around strong defensive cores with complementary type synergy. Steelix and Slowbro are some of the best physical walls in the tier, and together they wall just about every physical attacker. Steelix sets rocks for the team, while Slowbro can pivot into attacks to scout and also functions as a late-game win condition with Calm Mind. Altaria is a surprisingly decent Defog user and pairs well with Slowbro by easily absorbing Toxic as well as taking on certain special attackers like Rotom-Mow. The small collection of threats that this core cannot handle are taken on by AV Incineroar, which easily switches into Delphox, Houndoom, Vanilluxe, and Whimsicott. Toxicroak fills the role of a wallbreaker and also helps play guessing games with water-types, who can be annoying. Its priority, though unreliable, can also be helpful if certain faster pokemon get out of hand. Specs Whimsicott rounds out the team by providing a fast revenge killer with reasonable power that can deal with scary dark-types like Malamar.

This team is flexible because there are many pokemon in the metagame who can provide this type of bulk and synergy. One option is replacing Whimsicott with Sceptile if you prefer something faster, and to hit pokemon like Audino and Cryogonal harder. The other major change that can be done is replacing Slowbro with Vaporeon, so that you can Wish Pass to Steelix and Incineroar (who are easily worn down). However, it does make it quite weak to certain pokemon like Medicham and Toxicroak.

quziel

I am the Scientist now
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff

Venusaur @ Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 1 Atk
- Growth
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Solar Beam

Uxie @ Heat Rock
Ability: Levitate
Careful Nature
- Sunny Day
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
- Magic Coat

Liepard @ Heat Rock
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Encore
- Sunny Day

Magmortar @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Vital Spirit
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Focus Blast
- Flame Charge
- Fire Blast
- Thunderbolt

Whimsicott @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Growth
- Moonblast
- Solar Beam
- Psychic

Druddigon @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 184 HP / 252 Atk / 72 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Outrage
- Fire Punch
- Gunk Shot

Fairly easy to use Sun, basically abuse the fact that Whims and Venu are actually pretty effective at luring in specific checks for each other (see Spdef golbat being lured by Whims, ferroseed being lured by venu with hp fire), and the fact that Magmortar provides a really good matchup against enemy Sun and Webs with Flame Charge and the dumb power under sun. Its Fight-z in case you face a Guzzlord and just want it removed for the rest of the team, and cause it makes it really trivial to break a lot. Standard support mons and a Druddigon on the end so I can play vs emboar a tiny bit easier, with sucker to make the delphox matchup easier. Honestly just thrown in there, but its a nice wallbreaker and makes the team play a fair bit easier. Also yeah, its dual growth because that's pretty funny, and lets you apply a ridiculous amount of pressure, as its often assumed that one of them is carrying some kind of support move.

Last edited:

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
Hey all, with the Smeargle drop, I wanted to play around making a reliable webs team, which I feel as if I’ve succeeded in doing.

Webs HO

Two of the things that Smeargle has over the other two Sticky Webs setters are Spore and Skill Swap. Spore allows you to get both hazards up against Pokémon that are faster, and you can also prevent hazards from slower Stealth Rockers, like Steelix and Rhydon. Skill Swap is really the biggest thing in my opinion, as it means Webs doesn’t struggle against Xatu.

Mismagius and Virizion are both staples to webs, and so is Malamar, so I’m not going to do much explaining there. The next two additions, however, are different than what you might find on standard webs, and they are Medicham and Klinklang. Medicham in the past few months has slowly increased in usage, and it’s no wonder why. It’s breaking abilities are useful on HO (and other play style as well), so I thought it would be a great addition to the team. For the last slot, I chose Klinklang because since Seismitoad left, there are only a few ways to stop Klinklang, mainly being Steelix and Slowbro, both of which the team doesn’t struggle with (most of the time).

I’ve seen people consider having Houndoom in the last spot, because it blocks Defog from Whimsicott. While that’s definitely useful, Klinklang in the last slot I feel is a better option because it deals with Whims, and is able to freely set up against teams where it’s checks are weakened. If any of you would like to replace Houndoom with Klinklang, though, I’d like to hear your thoughts on it, because I am certainly open to the change, but Klinklang fits more on HO style teams, and Houndoom, which in this case is Scarf, doesn’t have the damage output that HO wants.

So, all in all, I think that this team is a great Webs HO team, with a bit of a controversial last slot.

Edit: sorry, here’s the import, I thought I linked it.

http://pokepast.es/422f840a8caa888e

Last edited:
I'll dump two teams for the hell of it. (Also can people like advertise this tier more, I face the same 8 ppl it feels)

Banded Granbull/Defensive Poisonium Z Venusaur balance
Import: http://pokepast.es/aa16374d386809f6

I've always thought CB Granbull was an underrated breaker as it could very well act as a defensive utility at times and the things that beat the defensive set such as Steelix or Garbodor get lured pretty easily into coverage like EQ or CC. A little compromise between the speed and the bulk of this; tuned to outspeed uninvested base 60s like AV blitz Incineroar however it's mostly just to creep speed creeping base 50s. Ice punch is there to catch Venu/Golbat on the switch not really to kill but to force recovery however this could be Sleep Talk or like even Heal Bell/T-wave because the slot is pretty expendable.

Wanted to test out one of the newest drops with a different approach/optimization on the spread/set; this Venusaur should live a +2 cont crush from Virizion whilst living a Heliolisk's life orb hyper voice. Losing out on lefties might suck sometimes but in the long run, I very much enjoy its ability to sponge knock offs from fighting types it's supposed to check and Acidic downpour does a shit ton surprisingly to anything that doesn't resist it even without investment. Leech seed over grass STAB may look very odd however, most stuff you want to hit with Giga/knot/e-ball is hit relatively the same by leech and it allows to really annoy the hell out of shit like Guzzlord and other common Venusaur switch ins to create a passive annoyance.

Regirock as the rocker of choice as it's also a little bit underrated cause it eats a lot more hits than one would think. EV'd to take a +2 Drain Punch from Toxicroak and it escapes my mind at the moment of the exact reason I have 120 Spdef EVs but it takes Delphox Psychics/weaker scalds and things of that nature rather well. The rest of the EVs poured in atk to be less passive also conveniently enough to 2hko most Klinklangs with EQ.

Xatu as hazard control with a weird spread and set. 16 spdef to live Froslass ice beams cause Froslass based HO is rather annoying to face for a balance like this. Heat wave and toxic combo'd is an oddity but I wanted it to:
1) doesn't allow klinklang to just get free set up (2hkos and baits corkscrew cause rocky helmet is unpleasant) also hits toxicroak
2) allows for consistent chip amongst other set up sweepers and rockers with toxic
3) still checks steelix
Overall been working great, would recommend on some teams if you want a Xatu that can handle both.

Ditto is rather nice as this team doesn't have a set up sweeper and I wanted a deterrent from other set up sweepers acting as a convenient Zangoose check and an overall versatile check to a lot of mons.

AV Magmortar is just a glue mon bc of Venu and acts as just an all-purpose offensive check to Whimsi, Delphox, and Vanilluxe. Just overall good at breaking balances.

Closing Thoughts:
Team isn't perfect but I find it rather consistent & enjoyable bc it's not traditional Steelix/slowbro/fat. Get boned hard by Substitute Klinklang if you're not careful though. Also Mold Breaker Druddigon is rather annoying but eh you can sleep powder and Granbull will scare it more often then not.

Updated Trick Room HO
Import: http://pokepast.es/094a0de895e312c9

Honestly just read my other Trick Room sample team post and switch a few sets/mons

Colbur berry Uxie instead of typical mental herb bc Houndoom is very difficult to check/set up room otherwise.

Mega-Audino is just a trick room staple at this point we all know what it does.

Flame Orb nonguts Hariyama breaks p much every team and their special walls w/o like 2+ rocky helmet mons. Also soaks toxins and blocks status once triggered.

Specs Vikavolt is just excellent nothing much else to say will never run life orb due to random essential KOs like Hitmonlee & Delphox.

Vanilluxe is a meta call I very much enjoy as it enjoys just click one move brainlessly without prediction into most teams that can handle the Vikavolt/Hariyama like those really annoying rocky helmet mon + other defensive backbone (steelix, rhydon etc.). Can blow Mega-Audino Conveniently hail chip stops niche annoying shit like Sturdy/sashes aka things that slow down the process and delay turns of trick room. However gets worn down kinda fast w/o hazard control and is a little bit fast for trick room (misses out on uninvested base 50s under the room but most good players speedcreep).

Slowking is back and better than ever. (insert wtf where's Aromatisse omg your team is bad wah wah etc.) Acts as a solid fire resist (CM firium delphox is a pain in the ass) and excellent sweeper on its own and enjoys the fact that Guzzlord is played much less (and is killed by the other trick room abusers none the less) and the fact that it gets trapped by Sneasel hardly matters if you play it correctly (choice banded anything from Sneasel is set up on Uxie/Audino). Surf over scald because there are some important calcs you miss out on if you run the latter over the former which I'm sorry again escapes my brain and Psyshock over Psychic because a lot of people love to rely on Cryogonal as their special check. Like no lie, it breaks balances like crazy rn at +2 and less prediction reliant ever since the rise of Seismitoad. would recommend on non tr teams as well.

Closing Thoughts:
Overall, I'd say this team is pretty close to as good as it can get for Trick Room in its current state and it's pretty consistent, just protect spam, some stalls, Aromatisse, really random breakers (I've faced Ursaring and been btfo to realms that should not be btfo) and togedemaru based balances are really annoying.

Last edited:
Figured I might as well share the team I've been using recently.

Vest Coast Bros (Balance/Bulky Offense)

Magmortar (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Vital Spirit
EVs: 56 HP / 252 SpA / 200 Spe
Mild Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast

Sigilyph (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Air Slash
- Heat Wave
- Psychic

Steelix (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Atk / 12 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Heliolisk (M) @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Surf
- Hyper Voice

Sneasel (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Inner Focus
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Ice Shard

Hariyama (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Bullet Punch
- Stone Edge

Between Hariyama and Magmortar, almost no special attacker can break the team; and those that can (STAB Psyshock) are revenged by Sneasel. A really nice point about Magmortar is Vital Spirit, which lets it switch into any Grass-type without being put to sleep.
Steelix is the best rocker in the tier IMO and just blanket walls so many physical attackers it's not even funny. One could consider running Gyro Ball since the team is a little weak to Virizion, but Heavy Slam just gives more utility and I have 2 mons that can revenge Viri, so that's not the most pressing matter.
Sigilyph profits from being 100% immune to any hazards and packing a lot of punch. It unfortunately also is the team's only resistance to Fighting, making the team slightly weak in that regard. I'd like to fit Roost, but that would mean giving up Psychic, which I don't think is worth it.
Heliolisk is in for the momentum paired with the Water immunity, which helps it deter Slowbro. I decided to run Specs for not getting recoil damage as well as the additional power. Most of the time Heliolisk or Sneasel end up cleaning for me; sometimes Sigilyph does.

Definitely not a perfect team, but I found it fun to use.

Last edited:
sorry

This is a team I recently built around SD Virizion and it has been pretty effective. The main focus of this team is clearly SD Virizion as it's still an effective sweeper, though not as effective as it once was. I decided to add the core of Silvally-Water and WishPass Delphox, in tandem with Virizion they make a pretty cool balanced Fire / Water / Grass core, which is imo really nice. Next, I added Vanilluxe as it is one of the strongest Ice-type breakers, which is really nice in tandem with Silvally-Water as Silvally-Water can remove hazards and pivot into Vanilluxe for it to get off a strong, it's also useful for luring in Togedemaru so I can pivot into either Delphox or Virizion if I predict its switch in. Hidden Power Ground may be used instead of Sleep Talk if having to predict Togedemaru is an issue, it can also be useful for Klinklang, though Hidden Power Fire is better to hit Klinklang. I decided to add Rhydon as it is a nice fit with Delphox and Silvally-Water, it's a very good teammate for Virizion and Vanilluxe too as it provides both with Stealth Rock, which allows them to net a lot of extra KOs. Lastly I added Braviary as it is a very potent Choice Scarf user, it's yet another way to deal with Grass-types that Virizion can struggle versus, it also provides me with a soft check to Heliolisk and it can generate momentum with U-turn. The team is a bit weak to Heliolisk and Zangoose, though both can be played around.

e: i'd also like to say that these

Roost Vikavolt Bulky Offense from Hootie

Sub Vivillon HO from Davon
Should probably be removed as they're pretty dated and dont work that well in the current meta.​

Last edited:

Hyper Balance
I've thought for a long time about altering certain members of the team, and may do so in the future, but all in all each member puts in their work. If you've read the underrated pokemon thread, you've probably heard of my scrafty set. It's main perk is shed skin, letting it slip through the grasp of status. You'll be dragon dancing to heaven before they realize their burn is useless and your shed skin activates. Sweeps, wallbreaks, is very bulky (can survive a focus blast from non life orb sceptile) scrafty has all it needs to be an essential member of the team. Gurdurr is real nice to, my second status beating pokemon, it can sweep with its priority mach punch, bulk up, and amazing defensive prowess. Next, I have a pokemon that utilizes status, Lilligant, who is quite underrated in the fact of how deadly quiver dance+Normalium Z is, blowing through anything close to a counter. Slowking's future sight is monstrous, putting extreme pressure on the opponent and landing surprise kills. It acts as the catch all special tank, and is what mainly turns this team into a more balanced playstyle. Rhydon is cool, sets up rocks, can wallbreak with swords dance (it outspeeds the slow brothers and aromattisse) while acting as a catch all physical tank. Lastly, the king of kings, is ditto. Ditto can sweep. Ditto can check dangerous threats. Ditto can revenge kill. Ditto can spinblock. Ditto can do anything. This little buster is impossible to check/counter, since it assumes the guise of something on the opponents' team. He will clean in the end if nothing else can finish the job.
The Team:
Gurdurr (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: Guts
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 192 Atk / 64 Def
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Knock Off
- Bulk Up

Scrafty (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Shed Skin
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Rest

Slowking (M) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Future Sight
- Fire Blast
- Grass Knot

Rhydon (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 252 HP / 36 Atk / 220 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Swords Dance

Lilligant @ Normalium Z
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Giga Drain
- Hyper Beam
- Sleep Powder

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Transform

Replays:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7nususpecttest-640333183
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7nususpecttest-640347771
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7nususpecttest-640347651
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7nususpecttest-640349738
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7nususpecttest-640349831
I assume Hyper Beam is coverage? Because Lilligant gets so many Hidden Power types, but Hyper Beam may offer the best overall coverage.

Dorian (Slowbro) @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
Bold Nature
- Slack Off
- Scald
- Toxic
- Psyshock

SPITFIRE! (Houndoom) @ Darkinium Z
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Flame Charge
- Nasty Plot

Toxispam (Toxicroak) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off

Togedemaru @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Spiky Shield
- Wish
- Zing Zap
- Super Fang

Piloswine @ Eviolite
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard

Joshua (Whimsicott) @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Energy Ball
- Psychic
- Moonblast
IMG_20180128_172003.jpg
Scarfcroak Balance
-----------------------

I wanted to try something a little different, something that had potential with the right support, so I chose to build around scarf croak.

I believe poison to be one of, if not the most spammable stab in the metagame. There are only three prominent steels and the Pokemon that resist poison you still win against the majority of the time anyway. Being gunk locked on a steel type can be pretty detrimental, so I built the team in a way that effectively deals with those steal types. Scarfcroak also has some issues in not being a very fast scarfer, being outsped by scarf Dodrio, Scyther, Rotom, Hitmonlee, Delphox, and Houndoom, and the team was given offensive and defensive switch ins for those Pokemon.

Houndoom: Provides a switch in to scarf Delphox and Houndoom + 1vs1 Rotom while also providing a breaker role, and the only Pokemon that could actually do both, any other Pokemon would have been one or the other or one or the other plus SSI. What I like most about doom here is that it sets up a flame charge/nasty plot on a lot of what switches into Toxicroak.

Whimsicott: The team was a little slow, and it helps with dealing with those faster mons when Toxicroak can't comfortably pivot or switch in. Also role compression, it provided that needed speed while also providing a needed defog for 2 SR weak Pokemon.

Piloswine: Because why not? It deals with every rocker (unless your opponent is running some dumb phys def lix) and is difficult for a lot of teams lacking a fighting type Pokemon to deal with without sacking a mon to sometimes deal even just half damage on the thing (It survives a Braviary superpower and OHKOS back, and nearly every special attack). Also provides some support versus flying types, which is greatly appreciated by Toxicroak. Runs 8 speed for a Guzzlord creep.

Togedemaru: An effective ice resist and electric resist for Slowbro that also isn't a complete deadweight for momentum with it's super fang that often hits fire types switching in and makes it easier to put things like Incineroar(which the team can really struggle with) in range of a kill by Houndoom or Whims. Most importantly it provides an excellent check to Klinklang whom can set up easily on a gunk locked Toxicroak, Pilo if magnet rise, or Whimsicott. There is Slowbro there, but with three easy set ups for Klinklang, I wasn't too comfortable with just Slowbro there.

Slowbro: Pretty self explanatory, Slowbro doing what Slowbro always does, providing a physical wall for fighting types and physicals in general bla bla bla you've heard it before

Toxicroak: Basically explained in the introduction, the only thing I'd add is that it throws people off a lot and can usually get at least 1 kill due to it being so unexpected.

Attachments

Last edited:

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
-If someone can find me a Togedamaru sprite that isn't massive, be my guest-
You can either get all the sprites from the Pokemon Showdown sprites index (http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/) or you can plug the importable into the following app to get the BBCode for all of the sprites in one go for 6 XY animated, BW animated, BW static or party sprites:

http://fulllifegamer.bplaced.net/

For this team you'd need all 3D models (XYani) just 'cuz of Togedemaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)