NU Checks Compendium

Status
Not open for further replies.

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
OP stolen from OU thread here
in need of art
compiled by Disjunction, Pokedots, and myself; sprite conversions by TyrantrumIsBroken and lolbro

NU Checks Compendium
Following the same basic idea as the other teambuilding compendiums found throughout the sub-forum, the basic goal of this thread is to provide a visual tool to assist teambuilding by giving players a quick way to pick checks and counters for the metagame's top threats. Basically, a "check" as defined here is anything that reliably beats a threat, and they're separated in this list by whether or not they can switch in. The Pokemon will be listed by sprites rather than name for the sake of easy and quick reference, and they will be organized in descending order of viability ranking. As I want this to be a community-built resource, I encourage everyone to suggest changes as you see fit. Here are a few guidelines that explain how this compendium will be organized (subject to change):

• I decided to focus on Pokemon with a viability ranking of B- or higher for now since Pokemon below B- tend to be not common enough to worry about or weak enough that they're not too hard to handle. I can add lower ranks if demand is high enough, though.
  • As a side note, anything that drops from B- will be kept rather than deleted to save me some trouble if it ever rises again to B- or higher. An exception might be made if the Pokemon suffers a serious drop in viability (i.e. D Rank or unranked altogether).
  • I've also started with offensive threats since these are the ones that players generally need the most help keeping in check (this includes slow boosting sweepers). Again, I can add the really passive Pokemon if demand is high enough.
  • When listing checks, anything that has a viability rank will be mentioned in order to include as diverse a selection for each threat as possible (within reason).
  • Checks are separated by guaranteed switch-ins (GSI), situational switch-ins (SSI), and non-switch-ins (NSI). These categories are explained in detail below.
  • I only consider fairly standard and common sets when talking about both the threats and their checks (i.e. no Assault Vest Alomomola).
  • I'm only human, which means I make mistakes. Since these took a while to put together, I tried to scan through the viability rankings somewhat quickly for checks, so there's a good chance I missed some important checks or added some things that don't belong. If that's the case, please feel free to suggest changes!
There are three categories that the checks will be divided into for each entry:
  • Guaranteed Switch-Ins (GSI): These Pokemon can switch into basically anything a threat can throw at them and win the matchup, within reason. They may only be able to switch in safely one or two times, or they may only be able to switch in with certain sets, so that'll be up to the player's discretion. When evaluating which moves a check must be able to switch into, I'll only consider moves that (A) are included as main set slashes on a Pokemon's analysis page, or (B) are at least common enough to show up on a Pokemon's 1825 moveset statistics entry. Anything else will be considered niche or uncommon enough that a check won't have to worry about it too often.
  • Situational Switch-Ins (SSI): These Pokemon can switch in safely under certain circumstances, but not always. Pokemon in this category can either switch safely into some variants of a threat but struggle against others, or they struggle with common coverage moves but can at least switch into a threat's STABs and other moves commonly used on switches (such as boosting moves and Knock Off) and win the matchup. This is somewhat of a "gray area" category, so there's a bit of flexibility here.
  • Non-Switch-Ins (NSI): These Pokemon cannot switch safely into a certain threat, generally because they are beaten by one of the threat's STABs, lose if they switch in on a boosting move, etc. Pokemon in this category can, however, defeat a threat in a 1-on-1 matchup. This includes faster revenge killers, as well as Pokemon that can take a single hit and KO back.

There might be exceptions to the above rules, so these will be handled on a case-by-case basis. My advice for using this compendium is to take a look at the NU Viability Rankings and make sure that you have an answer to the highest ranked threats first, since these are generally going to be some of the most dangerous and common threats and as such are high priority when teambuilding. Once you have those covered, then you can more comfortably prepare for the lower ranked threats. Also, don't worry about having a GSI for everything; that's basically impossible given how many threats there are an how hard it is to fully counter some of them. Instead, try to at least have an SSI for the top threats so that you'll have something that you can throw in front of them somewhat reliably. More offensive teams can probably make do with a couple of NSIs and proper offensive pressure. Bottom line is that you shouldn't get too carried away with trying to have perfect counters for everything, but this compendium should give you a wide range of checks to choose from so that you can build until you feel you can cover what you need to between team synergy and in-game decision making.

Remember to read the entire OP before posting!

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
-- S --

Tauros Checks
GSI:

SSI:
(XL)

NSI:
-- A+ --

Jynx Checks
GSI: N/A
SSI:

NSI:

Kangaskhan Checks
GSI:
(XL)

SSI:
(Small)

NSI:

Magmortar Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Mesprit Checks
SSI:

NSI:

Musharna Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Pyroar Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Rhydon Checks
GSI:
(XL)

SSI:

NSI:

Rotom Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Samurott Checks
SSI:
(XL)
(Small)

NSI:

Shiftry Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Steelix Checks
GSI:
(XL)
(Small)

SSI:

NSI:

Swellow Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:
-- A --

Abomasnow Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Archeops Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Lilligant Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Mega Audino Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Combusken Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Scyther Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Vivillon Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:
-- A- --

Aurorus Checks
SSI:

NSI:

Barbaracle Checks
GSI:
(XL)
(Small)

SSI:

NSI:

Hariyama Checks
GSI:
(XL)

SSI:
(Small)

NSI:

Kabutops Checks
GSI:
(XL)

SSI:
(Small)
NSI:

Lanturn Checks
GSI:

SSI:
(XL)
(Small)

NSI:

Ludicolo Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Malamar Checks
GSI:
(XL)
(Small)
SSI:

NSI:

Rotom-S Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Skuntank Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Xatu Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Last edited:

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
-- B+ --

Cacturne Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Haunter Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Hitmonchan Checks
GSI:

SSI:
(XL)
(Small)

NSI:

Mismagius Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Pinsir Checks
GSI:
SSI:
(XL)
(Small)

NSI:

Torterra Checks
GSI:
(XL)
(Small)
SSI:

NSI:
--B--

Articuno Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Carracosta Checks
GSI:

SSI:
(XL)
(Small)

NSI:

Claydol Checks
GSI:

SSI:
(XL)
(Small)

NSI:

Electivire Checks
GSI:

SSI:
(Small)
(XL)

NSI:

Exeggutor Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Floatzel Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Golurk Checks
GSI:
SSI:
(XL)
(Small)

NSI:

Klinklang Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Liepard Checks
GSI:

SSI:
NSI:

Ninetales Checks
GSI:
SSI:

NSI:

Piloswine Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Poliwrath Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Primeape Checks
GSI:
(Small)
(XL)

SSI:

NSI:

Sandslash Checks
GSI:

SSI:
(XL)
(Small)

NSI:
-- B- --

Altaria Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Camerupt Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Chatot Checks
GSI:

SSI:
(Small)
(XL)

NSI:

Gorebyss Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Kadabra Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Linoone Checks
GSI:
(XL)

SSI:

NSI:

Mawile Checks
GSI:

SSI:
(XL)
(Small)

NSI:

Misdreavus Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Roselia Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Tangela Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Zangoose Checks
GSI:
(XL)

SSI:
(Small)

NSI:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just some thoughts as i scroll through:

Steelix to GSI for Musharna switch ins. In what scenario can Steelix not switch in on Mush?

I'd consider moving Skunk to GSI for Shiftry, only thing it really fears is Explosion and in that case why is Combusken a GSI

Pelipper from GSI to SSI for Steelix. Sheer Force Thunder Fang is a solid set, and if Mantine isn't a GSI to Samurott (Assuming due to HP Electric), then we can't just ignore Steelix's viable coverage too.

Ferroseed from GSI to SSI for Barbaracle. If Quag is SSI because of Grass Knot Ferro should also be SSI in fear of Cross Chop. (Not 100% sold on this, but it's a thought). With Ferossed's recent high usage in tournaments like SPL, Cross Chop definitely has merit.

Scyther from GSI to SSI for Hariyama. Stone Edge is just as viable a coverage move as Earthquake on Yama, so Garb and Scyth should both be in SSI.

Overall:
SSI > GSI for

SSI > GSI for

GSI > SSI for

GSI > SSI for

GSI > SSI for

Great job on this boys! Really cool thread n_n

erisia

Innovative new design!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Scyther and Magmortar are listed twice as SSIs for Sceptile.
Ninetales is listed twice as an SSI for Lilligant.
Kangaskhan is listed twice as a NSI for Sawk, Tauros, and Vivillon.
Prinplup is listed twice as a GSI for Archeops.

GP 1/2

I don't really think weezing is a solid gsi for sceptile as 248/0 is always 3hko'd by leaf storm unless you run mega-audino as a partner or run pain split, both of which are receiving a bit less usage. also mawile to SSI for cacturne
252+ SpA Life Orb Cacturne Dark Pulse vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Mawile: 138-164 (45.3 - 53.9%) -- 42.2% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
I, too, love switching in once. garb to GSI for Mdino, there really isn't a situation where garb isn't free on this pokemon, as psychic is definitely not common enough to warrant worrying about that, and with the rise is people using offensive garbodor as xatu lures, to help steelix rock up for free, there's no way dino is stalling out garb's gunks bar 8 misses

Perhaps Ferroseed on ssi for Sceptile or nsi since with the mixed wall i dont think specs focus blast is an ohko

Disjunction

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
rupt to gsi for mawile, as mawile has no real way to touch it (how much does gk/sucker even do?)
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Sheer Force Mawile Play Rough vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Camerupt: 273-322 (79.3 - 93.6%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
It doesn't have a guaranteed win every time

Just some thoughts as i scroll through:

Steelix to GSI for Musharna switch ins. In what scenario can Steelix not switch in on Mush?
In a scenario where Musharna Barrier's on the switch to Lix, CM's three times, and 2HKOes. Lix will heavily cripple mush, but it will go down before Mush.

I'd consider moving Skunk to GSI for Shiftry, only thing it really fears is Explosion and in that case why is Combusken a GSI
moved busken to SSI. Explosion is on the set so Skunk is not a GSI.

Pelipper from GSI to SSI for Steelix. Sheer Force Thunder Fang is a solid set, and if Mantine isn't a GSI to Samurott (Assuming due to HP Electric), then we can't just ignore Steelix's viable coverage too.
We're going by sets on the analysis and Thunder Fang is not listed (yet). Mantine is listed as an SSI to rott because SD beats it 1v1.

Ferroseed from GSI to SSI for Barbaracle. If Quag is SSI because of Grass Knot Ferro should also be SSI in fear of Cross Chop. (Not 100% sold on this, but it's a thought). With Ferossed's recent high usage in tournaments like SPL, Cross Chop definitely has merit.
Similar to the above, Cross Chop is only listed as Other Options on the analysis. I'll bring it up with QC to have it moved to moves since you're correct in saying Ferroseed is following its usual pattern of falling into obscurity and now resurfacing as a relevant mon once more.

Scyther from GSI to SSI for Hariyama. Stone Edge is just as viable a coverage move as Earthquake on Yama, so Garb and Scyth should both be in SSI.
see above
Scyther and Magmortar are listed twice as SSIs for Sceptile.
Ninetales is listed twice as an SSI for Lilligant.
Kangaskhan is listed twice as a NSI for Sawk, Tauros, and Vivillon.
Prinplup is listed twice as a GSI for Archeops.

GP 1/2
fixed ty b

I don't really think weezing is a solid gsi for sceptile as 248/0 is always 3hko'd by leaf storm unless you run mega-audino as a partner or run pain split, both of which are receiving a bit less usage.
We're going by definitions in the thread, and the criteria we used for defining what a GSI was "Is able to switch into any relevant set and win the matchup." Pain Split is a plenty viable option and it's on the set, so it's also not like Weezing is restricted to one switch in the whole match.

also mawile to SSI for cacturne
252+ SpA Life Orb Cacturne Dark Pulse vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Mawile: 138-164 (45.3 - 53.9%) -- 42.2% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
I, too, love switching in once.
bolts quoted the analysis when we were doing this, saying there was some spdef investment on the defensive spread that allowed it to live this. However, when I went to check just now, there was no spdef, so I moved Maw to SSI.

garb to GSI for Mdino, there really isn't a situation where garb isn't free on this pokemon, as psychic is definitely not common enough to warrant worrying about that, and with the rise is people using offensive garbodor as xatu lures, to help steelix rock up for free, there's no way dino is stalling out garb's gunks bar 8 misses
Outside of the fact it's on the analysis, Psychic is incredibly relevant on offensive lure M-Dino. Garb is also unable to OHKO Offensive MDino, so it is not a GSI.
Skuntank to gsi or ssi on MDino and piloswine is noted twice as rotom ssi
228+ Atk Skuntank Poison Jab vs. 176 HP / 0 Def Mega Audino: 186-218 (47.5 - 55.7%) -- 75.8% chance to 2HKO
+1 252+ SpA Mega Audino Dazzling Gleam vs. 0 HP / 132 SpD Skuntank: 192-226 (55.3 - 65.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery
calling punchshroom to call me out on the fact that the analysis has 232+ attack listed and my calc has 228+

I understand this is a rare situation, but, if we're going by the definition, Skuntank will not win 100% of the time. I can definitely see skunk moving to GSI, but I'll leave it up to boltsandbombers
Perhaps Ferroseed on ssi for Sceptile or nsi since with the mixed wall i dont think specs focus blast is an ohko
Ferroseed is currently in SSI because of Focus Blast, otherwise it would be a GSI.

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
Malamar isn't a GSI for Jynx, +2 252 SpA Life Orb Jynx Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Malamar: 304-359 (80.8 - 95.4%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock. Also if it switches into Ice Beam it risks a 50-50 between choosing Sleep Talk for Lovely Kiss, and choosing Knock Off.

Also Mush should be listed as a SSI for Xatu since CM Xatu is a not uncommon set. Same thing with Rotom because offensive Xatu is a thing, and
252 SpA Life Orb Xatu Psychic vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Rotom: 191-226 (79.2 - 93.7%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock (not to mention it outspeeds).

Poliwrath, Gurdurr, Piloswine, Torterra, and Quagsire are not GSI's to Kanghaskhan because they are 2HKOed by Double-Edge with just a little bit of chip damage. I think a small amount of chip damage is important to take into account (for example rocks or 1 layer of spikes) because it is simply realistic. If someone relies on Quagsire as their only guaranteed Kanga switch-in on a defensive team more often than not they will get destroyed.

Finally, you seem to be pretty inconsistent with Volt Switch. For example, Lanturn's GSIs are only ones that are not volt switched on (Lanturn itself), but you list Mega Audino as a switch-in for Rotom forms.

Oh, and also Steelix and Regirock should be listed as GSI for Archeops. Because according to the definition, they always switch-in and win if at a reasonable health. Earthquake is a 3HKO and so is Earth Power if you are running that.

Last edited:

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
Malamar isn't a GSI for Jynx, +2 252 SpA Life Orb Jynx Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Malamar: 304-359 (80.8 - 95.4%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock. Also if it switches into Ice Beam it risks a 50-50 between choosing Sleep Talk for Lovely Kiss, and choosing Knock Off.
Life Orb Nasty Plot Jynx is not exactly what I would call a viable or relevant set, the significant majority of all Jynx in this meta are either Focus Sash or Scarf. Regardless, Nasty Plot is still common on Focus Sash variants which easily beats Malamar if it switches in to a NP, so I'm fine with moving down to SSI.
Also Mush should be listed as a SSI for Xatu since CM Xatu is a not uncommon set. Same thing with Rotom because offensive Xatu is a thing, and
252 SpA Life Orb Xatu Psychic vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Rotom: 191-226 (79.2 - 93.7%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock (not to mention it outspeeds).
CM Musharna beats CM Xatu 1v1 bar Signal Beam confuses (that can go either way). Moved Rotom to SSI, I don't think Life Orb Xatu was a set on the dex at the time we had worked on this. I also moved Regirock and Piloswine to SSI because they're 2HKOed by Grass Knot.
Poliwrath, Gurdurr, Piloswine, Torterra, and Quagsire are not GSI's to Kanghaskhan because they are 2HKOed by Double-Edge with just a little bit of chip damage. I think a small amount of chip damage is important to take into account (for example rocks or 1 layer of spikes) because it is simply realistic. If someone relies on Quagsire as their only guaranteed Kanga switch-in on a defensive team more often than not they will get destroyed.
The maximum amount of chip damage we decided to take into account was Stealth Rock damage at most. Out of all of the mons you listed, I just checked the calcs and only Piloswine is by definition a SSI as it has a very high chance to be 2HKOed after Stealth Rock. The others all avoid the 2HKO after Stealth Rock with their analysis spreads and can either KO back with a combination of moves or recover it off. Obviously if Quagsire is your only check to Kangaskhan on a team you're likely going to get clobbered by Kangaskhan, but all stall/heavily defensive teams which use Quagsire will be guaranteed to have other checks such as Weezing and Ferroseed.
Finally, you seem to be pretty inconsistent with Volt Switch. For example, Lanturn's GSIs are only ones that are not volt switched on (Lanturn itself), but you list Mega Audino as a switch-in for Rotom forms.
This is a valid point and I'll discuss it with Disjunction and some others.
Oh, and also Steelix and Regirock should be listed as GSI for Archeops. Because according to the definition, they always switch-in and win if at a reasonable health. Earthquake is a 3HKO and so is Earth Power if you are running that.
Steelix is 2HKOed after Stealth Rock by Earth Power, make sure you do your calcs right.
4 SpA Archeops Earth Power vs. 244 HP / 128 SpD Steelix: 170-202 (48.2 - 57.3%) -- 69.5% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
Moved Regirock to GSI as Focus Blast is the only thing Archeops has to potentially 2HKO it, which isn't slashed on the dex or common enough in usage stats.

On a side note I've also added Abomasnow throughout the compendium where I see fit.

Last edited:

Disjunction

Muk's high spdef stat and having more power than garbodor, cb ohkoing dino after rocks, and even +1 psychic not doing a tremendous amount, muk should be gsi for audino, or at least ssi, cause its not even there
We're only listing checks that are B- or above on the Viability Rankings.

SSI -> GSI for

There's really not much Steelix can do to Zard besides a 25% Heavy Slam that can easily be Roosted off, not much else to say.

Unranked -> GSI for

Quagsire is pretty bad in this meta but it can still Curse on it without any fear, not much else to add on this either.

Unranked -> GSI for

Mantine either heals up on Poliwrath via Water Absorb or takes like 10% from an Ice Beam or Focus Blast, again, not much else to say about this

SSI -> GSI for

There's really not much Steelix can do to Zard besides a 25% Heavy Slam that can easily be Roosted off, not much else to say.
Thunder Fang gets a notable amount of usage (6.815% in 1760 stats) and has a chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock assuming the common 128+ attack spread, so it isn't guaranteed to win every time, but I'm not sure if that's too niche of a move to consider.

[15:36:02] lolbros: sceptile needs to be removed from checks compendium,
[15:36:20] &raseri: get bolts to do it im lazzzzzzy
[15:36:21] &raseri: hehe

yeah Sceptile needs to be removed.

evan edit: did

Last edited by a moderator:

Punchshroom

FISHIOUS REND MEGA SHARPEDO
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
  • I decided to focus on Pokemon with a viability ranking of B- or higher for now since Pokemon below B- tend to be not common enough to worry about or weak enough that they're not too hard to handle. I can add lower ranks if demand is high enough, though.
  • As a side note, anything that drops from B- will be kept rather than deleted to save me some trouble if it ever rises again to B- or higher. An exception might be made if the Pokemon suffers a serious drop in viability (i.e. D Rank or unranked altogether).
Barbaracle Checks
NSI:
(
)
(
)
Since we know that a certain blacklisted mon isn't ever gonna return to its former ranking, should probably *cough*remove all traces of it*cough*. Also why is this listed twice in this example lol

Edit: erisia This list is really outdated (such as the fact that Vanill is still even here); people didn't know about Explosion back then.

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
Removed Vanilluxe mentions as well as a few other errors I caught, I'll try and make some time later to make more edits to this.

Reactions: poh

Punchshroom

FISHIOUS REND MEGA SHARPEDO
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Well for starters, there's:
Musharna from A+ to A
Abomasnow from A to B+
Archeops from A to A+
Barbaracle, Lanturn, Ludicolo, and Xatu from A- to A
Rotom-S from A- to B- (outdated af)
Cacturne from B+ to B-
Hitmonchan, Mismagius from B+ to A-
Torterra from B+ to B
Articuno, Electivire, Golurk, Ninetales from B to B-
Exeggutor, Klinklang, Sandslash, Altaria, Gorebyss, Kadabra, Linoone, Mawile, Tangela removed from list
Floatzel from B to A-
Piloswine from B to B+

So yeah, hop to that. Mons removed from the list also need to be removed as checks for the mons already in this thread.

Omastar, Charizard, Sliggoo, Manectric, Aggron, Gastrodon, and Smeargle also need to be added onto the list. I'll try and suggest some, if not all of them myself, if people aren't able to snipe me on some of them while I edit this post later on.

Edit:
Omastar Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Sliggoo Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

(I included some C+ mons in GSI, if that's alright with you; you can omit them if you see fit)

Smeargle Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Last edited:

poh

<?>
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Thought i would help out a bit, it's not much but i'm planning on adding more mons, feel free to correct me, i'm eager to learn!

Charizard Checks
GSI:

SSI:
(Set: Acro)
NSI:
(Set: Scarf Rotom)

Aggron Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Manectric Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)