Not excatly a TEAM...

It's not a team, it's a single pokemon. If I posted in the wrong forum, forgive me, I am new to smogon. Here it goes:

SpAtKrow@ Life Orb(Just because it's atk stat is higher doesn't mean I can't make it into a special attacker)

Modest

252 Sp Atk/252 Speed/4 Hp

~HP (Fire)
~Dark Pulse
~Nasty Plot
~Psychic(Not worried about Shadow Ball, as Ghosts and Psychics don't pose much of a threat)

What do you think? It's a SpecSweeper. Comments (not flaming) appreciated.

What pokemon is it? What is SpAtKrow?

Please if you are going to post in the wrong forum at least use the right pokemon name.

Dude I told you I'm new to smogon don't be mean to newbies it's not like you weren't ever a newbie..sheesh..and a SpAtKrow is a Special Attack Honchkrow.

I wasnt being mean. I was explaining that I didnt know the pokemon. Last time I checked that didnt constitute being mean.

teh rulez0rz said:
2. Do not post incomplete teams. If you're smart enough to pick five Pokemon, you can easily pick another one.
Confucius Say Man Who Read Stickies Does Not Get Ridiculed.

Please if you are going to post in the wrong forum at least use the right pokemon name.
you are telling me that i am using the wrong pokemon name, you are not implying that you would like to know what it is in the second line. its not mean, but its not the nicest thing to say either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)