Noro's competitives and shinies shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scruffy it's mostly because you request a shiny against regular competitives, but anyway i have other orders to fullfill before taking anything about usual competitives / HP

Trainer_ZER0 I think you didn't quote the right sentence xD, my question was about you larvesta, is it HP rock or HP ground? If you are interested only by a shiny i'll have to tell you something similar. Because i can't clone by myself i only trade shinies against shinies, except if your offer is good enough to me, but in that case i'm only interested in your eevee and maybe rotom.(and 2 is not enough IMO sorry :x)

Trainer_ZER0

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Scruffy it's mostly because you request a shiny against regular competitives, but anyway i have other orders to fullfill before taking anything about usual competitives / HP

Trainer_ZER0 I think you didn't quote the right sentence xD, my question was about you larvesta, is it HP rock or HP ground? If you are interested only by a shiny i'll have to tell you something similar. Because i can't clone by myself i only trade shinies against shinies, except if your offer is good enough to me, but in that case i'm only interested in your eevee and maybe rotom.(and 2 is not enough IMO sorry :x)
Lol, I was lazy to go find the other. It is Ground but I could try for an imperfect HP Rock.

Having something shiny or not doesn't really have much value to me, I just would like the pokemon lol. If you had a non-shiny Chespin of that specification I would have asked for that

Scruffy okay i'll let you know when it will be available. In fact it is not in the regular poke section because i don't want to use the shiny one (want to keep it level1^^). But ok understood :)

theASCHE360 indeed xD my fault, i'm interested in both i'll think about it (coming back), are you able to clone ? in this case i lend you my greninja

DarthVader yes all competitives are kalos natives and most of the time bred by myself. Ok noted i'll do it x)

hey !

DarthVader i'm french but in uk too :) i'll try do it within the next hour
MythraRed (very good looking thread and very nice animated gifs :D) I'd be interested in smeargle for sure , and certainly staryu (no nickname). And as i ask to everyone are you able to clone x) ?

DullAce24 i'm still waiting for my honedge :x

theASCHE360 don't hurry i still have not gotten any sign of life from my cloner x)

hey !

DarthVader i'm french but in uk too :) i'll try do it within the next hour
MythraRed (very good looking thread and very nice animated gifs :D) I'd be interested in smeargle for sure , and certainly staryu (no nickname). And as i ask to everyone are you able to clone x) ?

DullAce24 i'm still waiting for my honedge :x

theASCHE360 don't hurry i still have not gotten any sign of life from my cloner x)
Well, pm me when you are ready to trade :)

ah i'm interested (cause my cloner are a little bit overloaded xD)
If you are ok with that i can fullfill other commands which are pending right now (asche as example)? My cloner should be back soon he is GMT-6 and anyway he'll give me my honedge back :D
Obviously for each clone i ask you can keep one, and for too redundant clones you can ask me one of your choice ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)