Ninetales @ Heat Rock
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 Spd
Bold Nature
- Psyshock
- Roar
- Will-O-Wisp
- Flamethrower

Since weather got nerfed I felt like running Charizard Y didn't make much sense because you can have Ninetales with HR to get up 10 turns of sun (8 on PS) I just built it kind of a mixed bulky because I need it to live neatural hits, even with no investment stab sun boosted Flame Thrower hits hard, I run Psyshock over energy ball because Mega Venasaur walls my entire team otherwise, it works decently well but I'm sure it could be better

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Roost

The star of the show, I think Charizard X is a great physical sun sweeper, you can bring it on predicted ground or fire moves and just set up, even stock a stab-tough claws boosted, sun boosted flare blitz is enough to wreck almost anything and if you can manage to get up to +2/+2 it's a sweep. I run Dragon Claw over Outrage because I don't want to be walled by fairies and used as set up fodder. I run Roost because of Flare Blitz recoil, but if you go Pokebank you could run Fire Punch instead of Flare Blitz and swap Roost for sub.

Heliolisk @ Air Balloon
Ability: Solar Power
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Grass Knot
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Surf

I actually really like this set, Helioisk is nothing to sneeze at It's really fast and with Solar Power it's like a free LO, and with Volt Switch you don't get recoil, I run T-Bolt when I want to for sure kill something like Starmie and Surf for ground types. Grass Knot is for Gastro's as well.

Finally Free (Excadrill) @ Leftovers
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 176 HP / 60 Atk / 252 SDef / 20 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Swords Dance

Green Mage (Florges) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Def
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Toxic

Florges is my wall, it can take hits from both sides relatively well even not invested in Spec D just running a + Spec D nature it still has good Spec D so I invested in Def so it could live physical hits. Other than that it's a pretty standard Wish-Protect set.

I've been thinking of maybe trying an Assault Vest variant with max Def and a Bold Nature and turning Ninetails into a special tank but I haven't decided yet.

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spore
- Sticky Web
- Magic Coat

Standard Smeargle set that everyone is running now, except I decided to run Magic Coat over Spikes because I beat other Smeargle sets that way. I know it's kind of silly to have someone to set up hazards but not run a spin blocker but I just couldn't find a place on my team and I needed something to fill the 6th slot so I just used this because at the very least it can put something to sleep that's not espeon or a grass type

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)