New UU List (May 2010)

Azure Demon

No really it's NU

i think it's due to the lack of attacking power this guy has beside explosion and thunder he is pretty sad

he is a great asset to a rain dance team though

Azure Demon

no they are still used a lot just like i said electrode is pretty much to weak for them

yea, i know. i use him on my rain team.

but wow... NU? are rain dance teams really that dead??
No, it's just that Electrode isn't very strong. He's fast enough to set up Rain Dance, but once he does he can't do much else other than Thunder or kill himself with Explosion.

And plus, he's to frail to survive a hit. You'll get to set up RD, and if you're lucky, Electrode will survive your opponents attack (If they attack) and then explode. I've used Electrode on a Rain team (Still am using it) and it's works great for setting up RD. Other than that, it sucks.

And plus, he's to frail to survive a hit. You'll get to set up RD, and if you're lucky, Electrode will survive your opponents attack (If they attack) and then explode. I've used Electrode on a Rain team (Still am using it) and it's works great for setting up RD. Other than that, it sucks.
i wanted an Asploder for my RD team anyway, so it isnt useless for me.

well, atleast theres something to do for my 31/31/31/31/30/31 shiny voltorb.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
No really it's NU

i think it's due to the lack of attacking power this guy has beside explosion and thunder he is pretty sad

he is a great asset to a rain dance team though
Electrode is really fast enough though that when you run a Life Orb set you can easily make his modest nature since he will still be outpseeding just about everything. Hes not meant to sweep in my opinion, but hes good at denting certain pokemon with stab thunderbolt as well as being a great explosion and sucker punch utility. This is of course when hes being used outside of rain dance. If people started using that set more often maybe he wouldnt be NU >_>

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Electrode is really fast enough though that when you run a Life Orb set you can easily make his modest nature since he will still be outpseeding just about everything.
In NU maybe, but not in UU, not unless you want to get outsped and OHKO'd by Swellow and slower Scarfers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)