NEW! Sinnoh's Stars (Sign-Ups) - OPEN

What should be the theme of Sinnoh's Stars I?

• No Legendaries

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Dragon Type Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

apsuperstar14

formerly PokemonGuy14
Test 3.png

Sinnoh's Stars Wi-Fi Tournament

Ever want to put that super strategic Pokemon team you made a few years ago into action? Well, here's your chance. Introducing the new Pokemon Showdown Wi-Fi Tournament, Sinnoh's Stars. With a different theme each time the tournament opens. Pokemon between 1 and 479 in the National Pokedex are eligible. Smogon's standard rules apply.

This Tournament Theme is: N/A (Will have a poll to take vote)
Next Tournament Theme is: N/A (Will have a poll to take vote)

Smogon's Rules:
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing pokémon.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Battle Timeout: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts, such as abilities, do not break this clause.
Other Rules
  • Battle Format: Single
  • Elimination: Single
  • All games must be played in Pokemon Showdown.
  • Replays of battle must be PM'd to me to count.
  • Cannot change Pokemon in between rounds (can change moves, items, EVs, IVs or natures only)
  • You will have 1 week to complete each game
  • Have FUN!
How To Join
Simply PM me with the conversation as "Tournament Application". Provide the 6 Pokemon you will be using and your Pokemon Showdown username. I will then place you in the bracket (randomly).

Prize
No prizes will be given away at this moment, besides bragging rights. You will receive a follow from me though. :)

This is a new tournament so if you or anyone else you know would be interested please contact me! Thanks!

Failure to follow rules will result in immediate disqualification.

apsuperstar14

formerly PokemonGuy14
Want to get this thing started ASAP so PM me if your interested! Need atleast 8 people too! MAKE SURE TO VOTE!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)