New Pokédex Category

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Simple suggestion: You know how the Pokédex pages can be sorted. Alphabetical or reverse-alphabetical by Name, Tier, Ability, low-high or high-low for each individual base stat. (HP, Atk, Def, SpA, SpD, Spe.) Could we add a seventh stat column for "Total" base stats to sort by?

Caelum

qibz official stalker
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
chaos could implement this, but seeing that base stat total is largely irrelevant in competitive context; I doubt this feature would be anyone's top priority. In essence, it can be done somewhere down the road; but it's not likely to happen soon.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
hey, i have a similiar suggestion, i don't really care about bst, but i would love for pokemon type to go on that bar, and then similarly move type on that bar

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
chaos could implement this, but seeing that base stat total is largely irrelevant in competitive context; I doubt this feature would be anyone's top priority. In essence, it can be done somewhere down the road; but it's not likely to happen soon.
I was trying to build a new Suspect team without having to dig through the UU/NU tiers looking for any otherwise good OU-worthy pokémon that just aren't used very much, like Tangrowth. Though not always, the better pokémon usually have high base stat totals and being able to sort by total stats would go a long way toward sorting the weaker pokémon at the bottom (or top) of the general list. It's just like if I was looking for a fast pokémon and I would sort by Speed, for example.

It's not like it would be difficult to implement, you just add another column to the table already there. :[ I suppose it's not a big deal either way. You kinda have to sort through the crap no matter how you organize the list, like Hariyama has a very low BST for its usefulness or Regigigas in the reverse.

I like this idea, and like you said, it wouldn't be hard to implement. Just insert a simple command into the column to add up the previous stat columns. I'm assuming this is how your site works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)