new dream theater album...

sucks

bad vocals, really bland, no atmosphere whatsoever. maybe the rest of the album will be better, but i'm not getting my hopes up.

Altmer

rid this world of human waste
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
That song isn't the best they did, but I for one thought it was alright.

I've pre-ordered the whole thing. I need my DT fix.

yeah that song is HORRIBLE. there is nothing good about it. it sounds like new metallica. LaBrie is NOT a metal singer. Portnoy is a HORRIBLE singer. combine the 2 and you get very very bad singing. (also the music is very boring and the guitar solo sounds like every guitar solo from ToT so it is nothing new or special.)

worst song DT has ever made.

Wow it actually sounded good up to when the singing started. Honestly it has little real atmosphere and lacks any sort of feeling whatsoever. The singing is really what brings it down though

Sound quality on that song sucks :\

Search YouTube for Prophets of War, that sounds like some Muse song apparently.

hey guys, the album leaked! and the songs are way different from constant motion (i guess they made it for radio only). I'll be on soulseek all day tomorrow (today, i guess) with it.

I got the leak about a week ago and since then have been trying to listen to it enough to have it grow on me, but honestly I can't sit through it. It's not that I don't like DT (Images and Words is one of my overall favorite albums), Systematic Chaos just bores the hell out of me.

dt has always been a band that i've liked but hasn't had much in the way of "atmosphere". these last two releases not only lack atmosphere but really and spice at all, nothing grabs my attention.

Altmer

rid this world of human waste
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
this album is kinda catchy but nothing more

and oh they rip off about 10 different bands here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)