Tournament NeverUsed Premier League V - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogi

I did not succumb...
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to confess that I never thought Eevee was a good Pokemon at all and that I'm sorry misleading all of you for so long. I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me as I move on to improve both as a player and member of the community, thank you.

I'd like to confess that I never thought Eevee was a good Pokemon at all and that I'm sorry misleading all of you for so long. I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me as I move on to improve both as a player and member of the community, thank you.
It's okay Yogi, I forgive you :toast: I hope everyone else in this kind hearted and warm community can also!

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
I hope to play tomorrow, but on the off-chance that the game does not get done, consider this an informal activity post for the sake of my team this week (I genuinely do want to play, not activity fish).

We scheduled initially for Thursday because I started vacation with limited access to the internet Friday, but he asked to postpone to Saturday on Thursday and I told him I would be on when I could be on my cruise. Today, I was active throughout the late morning and almost the whole afternoon, but he had IRL matters come up. I do not want his IRL matters to cost him, nor his team, as they're not his fault and I want to play, so I will be as active as I can be for a few hours on-and-off during my late morning or afternoon tomorrow depending on how things go irl, but I am not positive that we will get it done given that -- hopefully, we do and this is a nonissue.

I have plenty of screens and links for formalities if this does not get done and they're necessary, but going to save that for a later that hopefully never comes.

Go team btw fuck kiyo

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Col49 said:
Mudsdale @ Choice Band
Ability: Stamina
EVs: 152 HP / 224 Atk / 8 SpD / 124 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam
- Rock Slide
- Close Combat / Payback

i feel as though mudsdale is perhaps the best offensive ground-type to capitalize on a meta that is deceptively kind to it. i say this because, in spite of the abundance of pokemon immediately threatening to it, in addition to a higher bulky offense skew (as opposed to hard defensive, meaning its ease with which it ascertains trvly "free" turns is far less high), really strong eq's when backed by a decent coverage move are wildly threatening to your average balance; de facto phys.wall slowbro is 2hkoed after stealth rock, and the prominence of sceptile both lends itself to risking an ohko to heavy slam (which is a fantastic neutral coverage option for a band mon like this) and encourages flyers to invest in spdef first, making them vulnerable to a rock slide ko after sr. really impressive bulk (the given spread takes under 75% from specs sceptile giga drain, more illustrative than anything but nifty) and enough speed to outpace a fair few major tankmons in conjunction w/everything stated prior to me offers it a palpable niche rn. obviously it is not w/o its flaws, anything that potentially lends free turns to the best mon in the tier and remains slow is going to, but the way it capitalizes on a mild oversight in balances now is to me enough to warrant a c+ ranking
something something ^^^

won in 2, ggs and thanks to the opposing team for being very flexible in letting this series get done

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7nubeta-610907758 - SM
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen6nu-610910648 - ORAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)