NCAA Football 2015-2016 Thread

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Man, DeShaun Watson is one hell of a player. The best qb prospect I've seen since Luck. Whichever team comes last next year is incredibly fortunate.

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
lets launch a bunch of investigations against alabama because they're winning a lot and that must mean they're cheating right?

half of college fans are saying this right now and it's kind of disgusting

on college campuses, the fans are basically autistic and/or some hero, so this is even worse.

i'm just waiting for them to get accused and convicted for something that they didn't actually do (rofl).

honestly you'd have be pretty naive if you think the major schools aren't "cheating" when it comes to recruiting violations and player "compensation" in regards to what is legal and what isn't. I can say probably 95% of the big budged P5 schools are doing more than skirting the rules, even if most of them just deserve a slap on the wrist there's probably some major stuff out there we won't hear about for a while.

still though, Alabama is good because they're caught in an endless coaching-recruiting cycle. shocking as it may be, Nick Saban is not and has never been the best X's and O's coach in CFB, but he doesn't have to be when his defense has 9-10 future NFL starters and every other starting RB is good enough to win the heisman. As long as Saban is there, they will attract a larger portion of the elite talent than any other school, and as long as he's still a good coach (which he is, no denying) then that talent can definitely keep winning the SEC most every year.

somewhat related: lovable coach sleeps with high schoolers, avoids breaking NCAA rules

ZoroDark

esse quam videri
is a Tiering Contributor
Combining the talk of recruiting and Jim Harbaugh being entertaining, I present you this picture of Harbaugh sleeping over at a 4 star recruit's house.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)