My Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, 5IV for 5IV then. Btw, does your Dream Ball Hoppip and Feebas have egg moves? If they don't, it's ok.
Give me a little while to breed please.
I think the Feebas has Captivate, and the Hoppip Encore. No need to get yourself in a hurry, as I'm going to sleep soon. I'll breed them for you tomorrow.

I think the Feebas has Captivate, and the Hoppip Encore. No need to get yourself in a hurry, as I'm going to sleep soon. I'll breed them for you tomorrow.
Ohhh alright, sure :>
Can we trade at this hour tomorrow though? Its 11:44am for me right now, so 11am.

CMT For a dreamball magikarp and a dreamball lotad?
I have a japanese 3DS based in okinawa with monsoon pattern so if you want i can breed you one this week end with the right pattern that you research

CMT For a dreamball magikarp and a dreamball lotad?
I have a japanese 3DS based in okinawa with monsoon pattern so if you want i can breed you one this week end with the right pattern that you research
Great! :D If you can get the Monsoon Scatterbug with the specifications I give (Net Ball, Male, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Timid, Compound Eyes), I'll get you those two for it! You'll have to wait for me to breed you a 5IV Dream Ball Magikarp because I only have the original lol My laziness is real. Also, I'm completely fine with doing this trade over the weekend since I'm kind of busy with college stuff at the moment.

Also bear in mind that I want it as a Scatterbug so that It'll have its North American name when I evolve it. Furthermore, if you could keep it in the egg and transfer it to me that way I'd really appreciate it! If not, that's not a deal breaker.

Great! :D If you can get the Monsoon Scatterbug with the specifications I give (Net Ball, Male, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Timid, Compound Eyes), I'll get you those two for it! You'll have to wait for me to breed you a 5IV Dream Ball Magikarp because I only have the original lol My laziness is real. Also, I'm completely fine with doing this trade over the weekend since I'm kind of busy with college stuff at the moment.

Also bear in mind that I want it as a Scatterbug so that It'll have its North American name when I evolve it. Furthermore, if you could keep it in the egg and transfer it to me that way I'd really appreciate it! If not, that's not a deal breaker.
Yeah i'm doing that this week end because i don't have my japanese 3DS here but i'm breeding the 5 ivs in the net ball right now in my belgian version. My japanese 3DS have the game in english (don't know how i have choose english with the typeface, lol) so the scatterbug name is already in english, it'll be difficult to have it into an egg (i can't check the ivs into my japanese game because i don't have finish the game, have just access to the day care and bicycle so i have to check it into my belgian version (anyway can't use internet with the japanese one, i can just trade with myself)) but i can try if you want

Yeah i'm doing that this week end because i don't have my japanese 3DS here but i'm breeding the 5 ivs in the net ball right now in my belgian version. My japanese 3DS have the game in english (don't know how i have choose english with the typeface, lol) so the scatterbug name is already in english, it'll be difficult to have it into an egg (i can't check the ivs into my japanese game because i don't have finish the game, have just access to the day care and bicycle so i have to check it into my belgian version (anyway can't use internet with the japanese one, i can just trade with myself)) but i can try if you want
That's alright. Not a deal breaker, as I said before. Do note however that you have to breed the egg in the Japanese version for it to get the Monsoon pattern, but if you're just breeding the parents that's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)