ORAS OU My Pokemon team

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I made my pokémon team but it still sucks I need help with it...

Durant @ Life Orb
Ability: Truant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Entrainment
- Protect
- Rock Slide
- Superpower
So my team starts with durant. He knows truant so he uses entertainment and switches the opponents move to it. then switches to dugtrio

Dugtrio @ Focus Sash
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Hone Claws
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
Since truant makes the opponent go every other turn I protect when it attacks and hone claw when it can attack and max out attack and sweep as many pokémon as possible. Thanks to Arena trap it traps all pokémon and can't switch out unless they are airborne

Cloyster @ Focus Sash
Ability: Skill Link
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Shell Smash
- Icicle Crash
Then after I shell smash max or up to x2 or x3 (before I die) and start sweeping like that

Exeggutor @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Harvest
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Leech Seed
- Substitute
- Giga Drain
- Sleep Powder
Then once cloyster dies I substitute and leech seed my opponent. Then I sunny day and Giga drain thanks to harvest and sunny day I always get citrus berries.

Cofagrigus @ Leftovers
Ability: Mummy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Nasty Plot
- Trick Room
- Pain Split
- Knock Off
Cofagrigus I use when I have a type advantage its speed sucks so I nasty plot him to max trick room then pain split if I'm low on health or knock off to start sweeping.

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 140 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute
- Roost
- Outrage
Dragon is last and I just outrage the last opponents pokemon.

That's basically my battle strat any improvements will be appreciated thanks.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi, welcome to Smogon! I'll have to lock your RMT as your descriptions are lacking and not up to the standard required by the forum rules. You need to provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)