My mom said my 'Mons are Pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I have all three Pokemon bred and ready. (the Bagon was very painful to do) Whenever you're ready to trade, just tell me. I should be available everyday this week except Friday. :)

I will give you my soul for the HA Fletchling... I'm sorry I don't have a soul :(
I do have pokemon and I can breed them, I only have Alpha Sapphire, I don't have any HA pokes myself(besides Serperior but who doesn't?), and I'm not big on the whole "matching ball" thing.

Last edited:
A. Hacks are no good, bring me hacks and I will hack you into pieces.​
Oh Gawd

Latias
Levitate
Timid
252 Spe/S.Atk 6 HP
I request of you this particular Latias. I also would recommend you to go to my thread and make a random post so I can bump my thread but not bump my thread.

Moderator edit: Let's not ask for free bumps... -_-

I guess CMT

Last edited by a moderator:
31/31/31/xx/31/31 adamant japanese male pokeball aerodactyl for bold non-hp fire cotonee?

Last edited:
Oh Gawd

I request of you this particular Latias. I also would recommend you to go to my thread and make a random post so I can bump my thread but not bump my thread.

Moderator edit: Let's not ask for free bumps... -_-

I guess CMT
lol,I didnt see anything I need,wanna do a breeding project for it?

31/31/31/xx/31/31 adamant japanese male pokeball aerodactyl for bold non-hp fire cotonee?
I'm afraid I'll decline your offer.

instead, if you're interested in a breeding a poke for me,you can have the cottonee and 1 other poke if so you choose to.

Let me know.

lol,I didnt see anything I need,wanna do a breeding project for it?

I'm afraid I'll decline your offer.

instead, if you're interested in a breeding a poke for me,you can have the cottonee and 1 other poke if so you choose to.

Let me know.
That depends on what you need/want me to breed, of course.

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Yo, I'm interested in your Rayquaza. I'd be willing to trade my Zapdos for it

Rayquaza (Korean)

OT:Galileo

named 레쿠쟈

Air Lock

Jolly

31.30.31.x.31.31 (HP Grass)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)