SM OU My Bulky Offensive Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this team struggles a LOT with Volcarona and stall teams. Any suggestions?
Also rate my team ?

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Def / 12 SpA / 40 SpD / 192 Spe
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Defog
- Nature's Madness
- Scald
- Taunt

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Kommo-o @ Kommonium Z
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Clanging Scales
- Close Combat
- Poison Jab

Volcarona @ Passho Berry
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 248 HP / 112 Def / 148 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Quiver Dance
- Flamethrower
- Bug Buzz
- Roost

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 248 HP / 224 SpD / 36 Spe
Sassy Nature
- Volt Switch
- Fleur Cannon
- Focus Blast
- Iron Head

M-Lopunny and Magnezone synergize well because Magnezone can remove common physical walls like Scizor, Skarmory, Celesteela which Lopunny struggles with. Tapu Koko acts pivot/defogger to remove stealth rock as well as beat Water and Flying types that threaten Volcarona. Landorous can bring in teammates safely with U-Turn and intimidate and setup stealth rock. Kommo-o is a strong late game sweeper/cleaner and can setup stealth rock to prevent Volcarona which is a huge threat to the team. I'm thinking about replacing Tapu Koko with Tapu Fini which can counter Volcarona and stallbreak as well and prevent status.

Last edited:
I'm not really sure why Magnezone is here. You say it's to remove Steels that Lopunny struggles with, but Lop is a Fighting type, so it only struggles with the three Steels you listed, and readily handles the rest. As for the three you listed, they're taken care of by other members of your team, including Volcarona, who uses them as setup fodder.

I'd put Tapu Fini over Zone's slot, not Koko's.

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)