Other Mushy pu team

Introduction

This is a pretty standard pu team based around mushy being able to sweep your opponents team

The squad

Musharna @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 253 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Barrier
- Moonlight
- Stored Power

Most of you know what this does I'm guessing but if you don't you set up some calm minds and some barriers and if your opponent has no dark type you win basically

Skuntank @ Black Glasses
Ability: Aftermath
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch
- Poison Jab
- Defog

Well basically this is a pursuit trapper for ghost types so that mush can set up easier and has access to Defog and great priority in sucker punch

Granbull @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Play Rough
- Heal Bell
- Thunder Wave
- Earthquake

This set is mainly support eq is there so klingkang can't set up on you without dying to sucker twave is for slowing things down heal bell is incase mush is poisoned and you can cure it and play rough can hit dark and fighting types

Scyther @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Aerial Ace
- Knock Off
- Brick Break

Ah scarf scyther pretty self explanatory but I will explain it to be nice u turn is for a good Stab and a way to beat a pokemon I like to call broken aka malamar Aerial ace is good stab and powered by technician knock off is just there mainly for knock off brick break is so banded aggron can't come in and claim a kill lol

Regirock @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Thunder Wave
Well this plays a role in the fact that it's a great rock setter and so that scyther doesn't say gg if Granbull is weakened
Twave is for you know twave eq is again for klingkang rocks are rocks and stone edge is there to hit scyther so that I can actually counter it

Hitmonchan @ Assault Vest
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 19 HP / 252 Atk / 236 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Ice Punch
- Pursuit

Well this is standard chan
It's another check/counter to dark types while also having pursuit to be a surprise trapper and ice punch for coverage drain punch for Stan and Mach punch for prio

Here's the import if you want to steal http://pokepast.es/bd19e83f813cbad0 and with that I think I have nothing left to say thanks for anyone who read this it is greatly appreciated

Hey there! Welcome to Smogon! Here are some suggestions I whipped up:

Let's start with Munna. I would use Dazzling Gleam > Barrier. IMO, It's better to be able to hit Dark and Ghost types over being able to set-up bulk.

This is just personal preference, but I would suggest running Toxic > TWave on Granbull, to let it serve as a stall-breaker if needed. You already have TWave on Regirock.

Other than that, you have nice team there!

I like it, and I personally would add Dazzling Gleam as letterman4 said. You have enough pursuit trappers to get rid of the likely 1 or 2 physical attackers that are a threat to Musharna. I am a PU ladder player at a 1467 ladder rating, and your team works well against people that I'm facing. Great job, keep building! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)