Most - DO NOT POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine, but Accelgor's HA is Unburden, which I do not have.
Ok then let me pick something else real quick. (I will edit this post shortly)
Also, as for the karrablast, I am not sure if I should still distribute it. I got it from arhan who is now blacklisted. Since I want to avoid trouble I have to say no unfortunately.

I'll go with Nidoking. Can you clone?
yes I can.
I can do that, if you can trade in the next 10 minutes then I will clone the catfish
Yes I am available :)

awiec let me just get my stuff from bank and I will be online shortly

Cool, I'm ready to trade when you are. :)b I'l just need a copy of the Exeggcute back if that's okay.
I will trade with you right after awiec since I don't need to clone anything for her I want to do that first

Jer how about a female ha furrett spitback in a dreamball?

Yep, I can do that. I'll add you to my pendings
So female spitbacks of yanma, mareep and furrett for my bisharp, right? At least 4ivs though and with all 4 egg moves. HA on furret.
Just listing everything to avoid confusion.
okay dokie just waiting online
Thanks for the trade :) I hope everything is to your satisfaction.

Gabe I will be online shortly. Let me just arrange my stuff

Affirmative.
Adamant or Jolly Furret?
Jolly. But the more important thing is that they are female and in the right ball, and that all of them have their 4 egg moves.

Gabe thanks for the trade. shiny nidoking in a dive ball was a very good choice.

Last edited:
I mean if you really want the terrak I'd trade it for the HP Fire Gothita shiny female.

Also, RNG UPDATE (not really an update, I just forgot to add it yesterday^^)

Deino (german name: Kapuno)
OT: Most (23986)
(M) - modest - Hustle
IVs: 31.00.31.31.31.31
EVs: UT (Lv. 38)
no tutor moves
If you still have any, would you like to trade it? I have This:

Talonflame (ING language) (No nickname)
OT: Maxwell (23982)
(M) - Adamant - Gale Wings
IVs: 31.31.31.00.31.31
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP (Lv. 68)
No egg moves
(I don't know who bred it, who traded it to me (that was about 4 months ago), and I don't know if they have an Smogon username)
Also, what does "UT" and "No-redis" mean?​

UT means untouched = no EVs. No-redis means you can't redistribute it yourself.

I'd prefer if I trade for pokemon that you bred /caught yourself. Also, I'd prefer if it was in a non-standard ball... Sorry I don't want to trade for that pokemon especially if you don't know where/how/from who you obtained it. Feel free to PM (pls don't spam my pretty thread) me if you have anything else to offer.

Update/Announcement:
My powersaves is currently not working which means I won't be breeding any shinies in the near future. I will also have to end my ditto giveaway soon (25 left) because I can't clone them anymore :(
I also won't be doing any trades that involve me cloning stuff.

I think I have a clone of everything in stock right now if you really want to trade. I will keep the trades to a minimum though (for now).

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Update/Announcement:
My powersaves is currently not working which means I won't be breeding any shinies in the near future. I will also have to end my ditto giveaway soon (25 left) because I can't clone them anymore :(
I also won't be doing any trades that involve me cloning stuff.

I think I have a clone of everything in stock right now if you really want to trade. I will keep the trades to a minimum though (for now).
PM me about your Powersaves. I can probably get it working again.

There will be a delay in answers however. I am busy as of late.

Hi, since you hae a German game, I was wondeing if you could breed something for me (I would supply the parents so it would only take an average of 12 eggs). This would be an HP Ice Timid Eevee.

I'd also be happy to throw in some 5IV KB pokes asides from the parents which you can keep.

Don't have a list currently, so here's what I have in my breedables box. All in non-pokeballs (except Rotom).
Pinsir (Great Ball unfortunately, otherwise I would have the perfect parent for your MM)
Horsea
Nidoran (M or F)
Shroomish
Helioptile (HP Ice)
Starly
Fletchling
Sandile
Marill
Rotom (Modest/Timid HP Ice)
Charmander (Naive HP Ice)
Gliscor
Ghastly (HP Fire)

Let me know which ones interest you and I'll give you the specifics. Just don't want to clog up this post too much.

Sorry for such an unusual request. Let me know what you think.

Edit: Thanks for the eevee! :)

Last edited:
Xerneas OT: ~m057 (05567)
(genderless) - timid - Fairy Aura
IVs: 31.24.31.31.30.31 (HP Ghost)
EVs: UT (Lv. 50)

CMT for this Xerneas if it is completely UT.

Shale - Just wanna start competitive battling on my cartridge game.
Sent. (even though you didn't follow the rules)

Please read:

I am not updating this thread anymore and probably won't do any trades. The ditto giveaway on the first page will of course continue.

I'd just like to keep this thread open (if possible) so I can edit the giveaway post on the first page...
I will have this thread closed when I open my new one (hopefully with some new RNGs) some time next year.

Thanks for reading. I will of course still be active in the SQSR thread and the giveaway subforum.

-Most

So I was directed here from another thread. I'm a veteran breeder/trainer that's just came back to game, and I was wondering if I could get a ditto. I dont care about the stats or the nature, I just need one for breeding. I don't really know what I have that you might be interested in cause I just finished the elite 4 yesterday and I haven't bread my first pokemon yet. If you could help, I would be very greatfull. If you are looking for something specific I will see what I can do.
Thanks for your help.
Scrye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)