Most common attacking types

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Iive recently started to play NU and I wanted to start with a deffensive team (Basicly because I suck at offensive ones...) and I wanted to know which are the most common atacking types in the tier, you know, like dragon and fighting in OU.

Thank you for the help! ^^

Laga

Forever Grande
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
you might want to simply ask questions like this at #neverused at irc or at the FAQ thread instead of here, since threads are made for sparking discussion, and this one is just a question.

You can find a direct link to the channel right here

You can find the FAQ thread here

nice to see that you have gotten into NU though :]

Oh, sorry, I didn't know I couldn't post questions here. I got a bit lost because my english is not what you'd call perfect (It's good, but I still have trouble sometimes...) and I didn't underestand half of the things posted in the forum (I just had to google what IRC means, and I still don't underetand it ^^U). Anyway, thank you for your help, I'll ask in the FAQ thread instead of here ^^

NU consists of a vast variety of attacking types that you should prepare for in any team. Water-, Fighting-, Psychic, and Flying- types are some common attacking types who you should really be prepared for. Ice- and Bug- aren't too common, but should be prepared for as well as two of what I believe are the most centralizing Pokemon in the tier—Scolipede and Jynx—are really good and are massive threats at the moment.

Shuckleking87

"Assault vest makes everything better" AV Seaking, BT
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Normal and rock are two types to also prepare for in addition to JoshuaMunoz; as there are so many normal types in nu, and stealth rocks, which act as an attack each switch in, should deter to from picking an all rock weak team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)