Side Monotype Farm League Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp I don't have problem facing anyone, but my last 3 opponenents were cteaming. The last one did it the same, so I'm kinda dissapointed about it but meh. I didn't have problem the first 2 times, but this is too much a third opponent using cteam.

He acted kinda chill, so I hope an answer about it.

http://imgur.com/a/CKJYZ

Last edited:
AV8 , the deadline is in a matter of hours, and I haven't heard anything from you. If we can't work something out for the very very near future (before the deadline), I'm going to have to call an activity win.

6ti

jesus christ get your shit together. crying about your opponents getting a lucky match-up and claiming they're 'counter teaming you', even after you claim you only use Fairy. Stop bitching and just take the L.

Nuit Breath cut this behaviour off or i'll DQ you from the tour.
Nah I don't care about it I'm not doing nothing wrong, I can win even vs a cteam but this is too much. You could check the situation first and don't let other ppl follow a ghost situation, anyways if that's your mind I can't help you about it.

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Nah I don't care about it I'm not doing nothing wrong, I can win even vs a cteam but this is too much. You could check the situation first and don't let other ppl follow a ghost situation, anyways if that's your mind I can't help you about it.
Match-up is part of monotype, if you don't like it; don't play it. You can't blame your opponent for not accepting a redo when they get good match-up. This discussion is now over. Don't respond to this message in an angry fashion or I will DQ you immediately.

Match-up is part of monotype, if you don't like it; don't play it. You can't blame your opponent for not accepting a redo when they get good match-up. This discussion is now over. Don't respond to this message in an angry fashion or I will DQ you immediately.
Nah Shade I'm fine, just people got angry. I'm out of the tour, you are free to delete my nickname of the upcoming matches. Apologizes for this embarrasing situation, but I needed to express my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)