MLB 2017

I won my money league. Danny Salazar put in the start of the year to help lift me to greatness, and my opponents foursome of starters couldn't pry Ws, ERA, and WHIP from me. That's the 2nd championship for me in the leagues 4 year history, and I got to beat the guy who eliminated me last year. So sweet revenge and a sweet cash prize.

BCL2.jpg

Your league isn't a keeper is it? If it is then you've got some weapons to play with...
This is the league with the weird contract keeper system. I can only keep those who I drafted and kept on my roster the whole year, and I only get to give out so many yearly contracts.

My keepers going into the draft, followed by the number of years I get to keep them are: Healy (4), Bryant (3), Lamb (3), Rizzo (2), Bogaerts (2), Porcello (2), Hanley (2), Salazar (1), C Seager (1), G. Polanco (1), Cespedes (1), Kluber (1), Renfroe (1) and Judge (1).

I also get to pick one keeper out of Darvish, Severino, and Schoop. Deciding which one of those out o the 3 is going to be a bitch.

So I'm not as stacked as I look and drafting near the bottom of the list for the 3rd year in a row is going to take its toll soon.

usa_today_9956311.0.jpg

Kemp getting traded means this man likely has a starting spot out of spring training next year.

Y'all niggas in our baseball league are fucked

The Pirates have officially submitted to mediocrity by jettisoning what few stars they had for meager and (brutally inadequate returns. Here’s to 20 more losing seasons!

It's February and Yahoo still hasn't opened baseball.

Get your shite together. You aren't making Ohtani into one player so you have no fucking excuse

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yo would you guys wanna play a just-for-fun non-keeper league this year? I'm down to play just I don't like keeper leagues because it gives people cross motivations.

There were talks about possibly doing a rotisserie redraft this year.

I don't think there'd be much interest in it but who knows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)