MKL's Beast Ball Breeding Bonanza(reopened, now looking for USUM BB Pokemon.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Icicle Crash 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Sandshrew pique your fancy? Unfortunately just a regular Pokeball...
Also 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Beast Ball Adamant Grimer with Curse and Shadow Sneak.

EDIT: I also have all the Ability Capsules you could possibly want for those few Pokemon where one of the normal abilities is more viable than the Hidden one. I'm looking at you, Lightning Rod Cubone and Bulletproof Jangmo-o...
EDIT2: Just checked. I have a Chinese Beast Ball HA Comfey.

Icicle Crash 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Sandshrew pique your fancy? Unfortunately just a regular Pokeball...
Also 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Beast Ball Adamant Grimer with Curse and Shadow Sneak.

EDIT: I also have all the Ability Capsules you could possibly want for those few Pokemon where one of the normal abilities is more viable than the Hidden one. I'm looking at you, Lightning Rod Cubone and Bulletproof Jangmo-o...
EDIT2: Just checked. I have a Chinese Beast Ball HA Comfey.
I would be interested in Grimer. What did you have in mind?

Yes please, let me know which items you'd like!

Edit: I'd like to add vullaby to the list of my requests if that's ok!
All of your pokemon are done.

Maybe Mega-stones. I don't have Absolite, Garchompite, Sablenite, Metagrossite, Sharpedonite, Slowbronite, or Glalitite.

Jangmo-o is the one that most catches my eye right now. That or Mareanie. Or waiting until you manage to perfect the IVs for Feebas.

You can also CMT for some battle-ready Beast Ball goodies.
I am still interested in the egg move Grimer. I don't really care much about battle ready, as EVing is pretty easy, even if they are shiny. Feebas is really close to perfect as is, but I haven't dealt with natures yet. It wouldn't be too hard to do something with.

Sure. What did you have in mind?

Also, new fun things added to completed list.
Jolly swinub, modest comfrey and sneasal please. I'd like the feebas assuming it becomes competitive ability milotic.

Happy to trade whatever battle items you'd like for it.

I have a Beast Ball Timid Meowth with:
Snatch/Foul Play/Parting Shot/Hypnosis
and Pickup (becomes Fur Coat).

No IVs though. Would you be willing to trade it for a Beast Ball Beldum spitback?

Jolly swinub, modest comfrey and sneasal please. I'd like the feebas assuming it becomes competitive ability milotic.

Happy to trade whatever battle items you'd like for it.
Your pokemon are done. I will take 2-3 more mega stones if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)