Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

How... how have I not made it to the MINECRAFT discussion? Minecraft is mah game! So, let's talk about 1.9. :3 Shields, new arrows, The End is being revamped, a new mob that gives us a new status, and much more!

I MISS SMOGCRAFT YOU GUYS WERE COOL :'(

Haven't seen much of 1.9 yet. What's the new mob?
Well I can't find an image of it, no snapshots are released yet, but I have found a photo of some of the revamped The End. It lives in these dungeons, and disguises itself as one of these purple blocks. The Ender Dragon is also going to be harder, breathing some sort of ender fire like in the console edition.

Found one of the ender villages as I call them, and the loot there is impressive! I'm talking enchanted diamond gear, horse armor, potions, you can even find a beacon!

so hey, what kind of provider did the smogcraft server have? i'm wanting to set up a server for my university for survival minecraft and a few minor mods like chest security. what provider would you guys recommend?

We swapped pretty frequently and I don't really recall the names. Just shop around to compare prices and make sure they give you some freedom on accessing the server through FTP and stuff.

I know the last server we had was from Realms and the one before that was sals but I dont think you can use plugins with it. Ask sal or kinneas, one of them should know

I wish I could still play Minecraft. I used to be able to play on it with the family computer, but then the family computer slowly turned to crap with how much data was on it. It takes, like, 3 minutes just to load google on it, it's that bad. I'm hoping I'll be able to get myself my own PC and start playing Minecraft again. It was always so peaceful for me, I never cared for beating up monsters, I always just explored, gathered materials, and made myself a bigger and bigger home. I'd love to go back to that.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Tell me, does the Xbox One edition and the PC edition get updated together or is one suppossed to be superior than the other?
It's been a while since I checked but the PC version is the one that has the updates first, and ought to still be ahead in some things. Unless you want to pay for skins or stupid stuff like that lol.

I guess there is splitscreen, not sure if pc version has a mod for that yet or anything (oh it does)

Minecraft Windows 10 edition (free if you have minecraft for pc) also allows you to connect to xbox players

It's been a while since I checked but the PC version is the one that has the updates first, and ought to still be ahead in some things. Unless you want to pay for skins or stupid stuff like that lol.

Minecraft Windows 10 edition (free if you have minecraft for pc) also allows you to connect to xbox players
When will the xbox one edition allow players to place world editor blocks/spawn blocks in game? There are spawn eggs, yes but not the ones that constantly spawn mobs.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So I've played a bit of the 1.9 update, and all the things I missed are looking really cool. Things like shields, tipped arrows, and fancy stuff make the game look very fresh

What this really calls for of course though is a rebirth of our favourite game OO:SOS. Who is with me?

Well, I know a couple people have dropped in and said they have servers and Realms, so I'm joining in as well! I've got a Realm that I've set up with some friends of mine, and would be happy to have Smogon peeps join up there as well! It's not an official Smogon Realm of course, but the more people in a Realm the better am I right? Shoot me a PM if you guys are interested! And especially among the old crowd who have gone through one server after another since the original, I'd be more than happy to have ya!

We're clearing an area right now for a capital city of sorts. Still lots unexplored and new, and lots to do a build!

EDIT: Wow that's a lot of exclamation marks.
VILOCERAPTOR COMIN AT YA LIVE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)