SM OU Mew Bulky Offense

Intro :

I decided to build on the z move mew, a variant of the psychic spam, who wants to be able to take the shots while keeping an offensive pressure.

Team :

Alakazam-Mega @ Alakazite
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Recover
- Energy Ball

Alakazam mega takes on the role of revenge killer and cleaner, thanks to his great offensive power and speed. But also against the rain and some bulky pokemon's as toxapex, especially thanks to its ability to heal. I love this poke that exceeds almost all the overused without choice scarf, and puts a lot of pressure.

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 232 Atk / 68 Def / 208 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Defog

A classic, but very effective set Landorus-Therian, making him take the role of offensive pivot, thanks to U-turn, which allows to choose a response to a Pokemon entering the terrain. Earthquake and stone edge to touch the entire third. With regard to 208 in speed, it allows him to overtake kommo-o after his z move.
The stealth rocks are not really dangerous for me, I decided to leave defog Landorus. In certain anticipation or certain danger, Landorus-Therian can be decisive in a game.

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 160 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Toxic
- Scald
- Haze
- Recover

Toxapex is here the Pokemon there to counter those who place themselves as Volcarona or Hawlucha thanks a haze.
The choice of toxc is to poison on the switch or another Pokemon placement, I find it more useful now than toxic spikes.
Especially since thanks to scald he can burn an annoying opponent like Toxapex, Tangrowth or an offensive threat such as Garchomp.
His invests allow him to counter also ash Greninja which would otherwise be a big problem for my team.

Mew @ Mewnium Z
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Psychic
- Soft-Boiled
- Flamethrower

The star of the team.
He is played here as a special wallbreaker, thanks to a machination that increases Mew's Special Attack by two notches, which makes him extremely threatening. Psychic is his main STAB, who pairs with Crystal-Z to do monstrous damage and place the Psychic Terrain. Flamethrower improves offensive coverage, touching some Steel Stallers, including Ferrothorn, Celesteela and Mega-Scizor.
His access to soft-boiled allows him to stay on the field for a long time and put pressure on the defensive and offensive teams, especially by his speed.

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 132 SpD / 128 Spe
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Heatran poses the stealth rocks, favoring the work of Mew and Crawdawnt.
This set of Heatran with the Remains his investment in Special Defensive allows him to increase his Staying Power and thus to be able to come directly check the offensive threats, such as Magearna shift gear.
Lava Plume is a good STAB, with perfect accuracy, that can burn the opponent while causing the correct damage, and toxic can discourage the placement of many threats, as well as disable the potential defog or threats expected to check heatran.

Crawdaunt @ Choice Band
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Crabhammer
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower

She is the second star of the team.
He takes on the role of physical wallbreaker and defeats the very defensive teams.
Thanks to the choice band and Adaptability, it inflicts significant damage from the outset to the enemy Pokémon.
Crabhammer and Sabotage are his main STAB, while Aqua Jet makes it possible to have a priority.
Superpower widens offensive coverage and has the advantage of hitting Steel and Darkness Pokémon.
Unfortunately, he has a low speed, which handicaps him in a lot of matchups.

Spikes and toxic spikes cause a lot of problems for my team, weakening them little by little.
The grass pokemon's as well as Magearna prove to be particularly dangerous for my team, once opened Heatran.
The duo Ash Greninja and Hawlucha are the biggest problem of my team, their cons being Toxapex, it can not handle both easily.
Finally, the extremely aggressive playing styles can prevent me from recovering the momentum and thus put me in a very bad posture.

https://pokepast.es/aae4f96a0ba2c3e9

Last edited:
French, not English, is your first language, correct? Some of the words in your RMT are still in French and hinder this RMT's readability, to the point that I had to look up which Pokemon "Noacier" was.

737373elj

Banned deucer.
Lol yes is Mega Cizayox Mega Scizor?
Good thing to know so I can discuss Pokemon in French ;P
And can u tell me what is Noacier?

You should probably run a fairy move on this team to counter major dragon type threats and/or Sableye who I've seen a lot in OU to stall the opponent out. Some suggestions are DGleam on either of Mega Alakazam or Mew. Seeing your usage in Mega Alakazam, I'd discard Flamethrower and put Dazzling Gleam instead, especially since you can use Heatran to counter major threats like Ferrothorn and Kartana with Lava Plume.

I calced it, and with your Mew set, if you replace Flamethrower with DGleam:

+2 252 SpA Mew Dazzling Gleam vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Sableye-Mega: 192-226 (63.3 - 74.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Assuming no set up on Sableye / switch in by opponent, you guarantee 2HKO which is really useful, and even with recovery options it can't out stall DGleam spam. I'd calc the others but my point has already been made that you can OHKO/2HKO most threats weak to fairy.

Just my opinion, but you might switch recover on mega zam for calm mind. It's a very frail mon, so recovering might be useless most of the times, whereas if you get a cm up usually lots of stuff is gonna die, and you also take advantage of its sufficient spdef.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)