Metanazo's Egg Mosh Pit! (A Shiny Every Single Month!)

What nature theme should be for next time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
What's hanging my sweet peas! I believe we haven't met! My name's Metanazo. Welcome to the pit! This is not only a newbred giveaway, but a competition! Users will compete to get a pokemon with the nickname chosen for a chance to win a shiny!
(Odds for nicknames are 1:10)

RULES
*Deposit a Male Grubbin
*Name it "Metanazo"
*Any Level is acceptable, but tell me the level
*Ask for Level 1-10
*Message : I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles
*No whinning. You will be BANNED from my thread
*Don't lie about getting a nickname pokemon. I will tell you if you received a nickname pokemon
*A random winner will receive a shiny of their choice from the selection. The winner will have to deposit a Male Torchic. If this pokemon is sniped, tell me so you can redeposit and I can find it again.

Format
Pokemon Deposited: Lvl(insert lvl) Grubbin
Pokemon Wanted: ()
IGN:()
Answer whether to receive just for pokemon or competition or both

Have fun my peeps! Hope you love my Pokes and here what I have this month!

Bagon
Adamant Nature
Rock Head

Moves:
Rage

Special Nickname: Dio

Starly
Adamant Nature
Keen Eye

Moves:
Growl
Tackle

Special Nickname: Must

Dewpider
Adamant Nature
Water Bubble

Moves:
Bubble
Water Sport

Special Nickname : Het

Mimikyu
Adamant Nature
Disguise

Moves:
Astonish
Scratch
Splash

Special Nickname : Ralf

Wimpod
Adamant Nature
Wimp Out

Moves:
Sand Attack
Struggle Bug

Special Nickname: RobH

Notice: These may not have IVS or egg moves you want, but I'll try to get egg moves.

Hope to see ya around! Let's start this thing!

I do not understand how this works. How do I "compete" for a shiny? What IVs do they have? Are your Pokemon in special Pokeballs?

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I do not understand how this works. How do I "compete" for a shiny? What IVs do they have? Are your Pokemon in special Pokeballs?
Since there's not that many replies/people here, I don't know if I can continue this thread or give anyone shinies...But I can still give you a hatchling if ya want. Typically, the IVS are from 4 to 5. if I can, six. Sometimes they come in special balls. You can compete by asking for more hatchling. If the hatchling has a nickname, You have a chance to get a shiny. Basically, there's gonna be a huge raffle at the end. if you have more hatchlings with nicknames, the better chances you have. But then again, there's not that many people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)