Multifaction/FFA Meta Circus Mafia - Reign of the Walrus

Deciding that lynching is more fun than bow and arrows, you all come together and attempt to lynch a mysterious but cunning foe

Anti-Pandering, Boring & Uninspired, No Weebs Allowed, Philosophers Stone, Rock Paper Scissors, Very Gwenty, Wayne Bradiest, World War I

Dear Goblin Arrows/Mxmts,

You are Diplomacy

You are all about backstabbing and persuasion, needing none of that luck bullshit like other games.

Every cycle you may target an alias and persuade them to vote for someone of your choice.

Additionally, every cycle you may choose one user and force their priority to last in resolution.

You are allied with the Tabletop faction. You win if all other factions are eliminated.

You also know that the OC game is not present on the Mafia faction. Perhaps you may be able to use this to backstab them.
But that was not the only death this evening

Dear Anti-Pandering/Aura Guardian,

You are the Mole!

Information is important and sometimes the best sources of information come straight from people who don’t want to give it to you.

Once every two nights, you may target an alias and gain their full role pm.

Additionally, your ability to infiltrate means whenever someone uses an investigative role on you, they will instead investigate themselves instead of you.

Finally, once a night you may visit an alias and perform one action from a person you inspected or who has died. You may only borrow an ability once per person. Finally, you may only copy abilities that do not have a limited about of uses.

You are allied with the Mafia faction. You win if all other factions are eliminated

Additionally, you know that Categories are not in this game and you may be able to fool the Other Games faction with this information.

You also know that d20PFSRD is not in this game and you may be able to fool the Tabletop faction with this information.
Just as Dead Mafia returns, Boring and Uninspired has vanished

Results going out

All results are out

Martin has regained their freedom

Cycle 4 begin, dl will be long because of Thanksgiving, 11/24 at 6 pm PST (9 pm est) if people are going to be particularly busy, let me know and I might extended it further given the (US) holiday.

Shitty Tastes, I'm coming in again. We can help you, and you need us. Contact me on Discord.
I'm Granny Pie on Social Forums.
Don't be afraid to PM me on Smogon if Discord won't work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)