Megas For All: V4! (Voting - Lickilicky, Togekiss, Dusknoir)

Would you guys be interested if I had MFA include Gen 8 mons when it comes out?

• Total voters
Repost BC I want people to see a completly tweaked version of my submission, as i changed it a LOT

Tapu Koko-Mega
Ability: Electric Terrain ----> Doomsday Surge (Victory Star [1.1 accuracy under electric terrain] + Primal weather clone [when mega koko is on the field, electric terrain lasts as long as it is in play])
Typing:

Stone: Tapu Kokite

Stats:

HP: 70 ----> 70 (+0)
Attack: 115 ----> 135 (+15)
Defense: 85 ----> 80 (-5)
Special Attack: 95 ----> 135 (+40)
Special Defense: 75 ----> 95 (+20)
Speed: 130 ----> 155 (+25)
Base Stat Total: 570 ----> 670
Movepool Additions: Play Rough, Moonblast, Bolt Strike, Volt Tackle, Air Slash
Competitive Analysis: After about 1600 changes, I finially settled on this idea. Not only do you get a permanent terrain boost on electric attacks, you have 1.1x acc, which means running thunder is AMAZING. With great attacks, a speed to beat pheromosa, and a valid movepool, you have a threating sweeper on both the physical and special sides.

Tapu Lele-Mega
Ability: Psychic Terrain ----> Mental Surge (Shadow Shield/Multiscale clone [Under psychic surge, at full HP, damage taken from attacks is Halved] + Primal weather clone [when mega Lele is on the field, psychic terrain lasts as long as it is in play])
Typing:

Stone: Tapu Lelite

Stats:

Attack: 85 ----> 105 (+20)
Defense: 75 ----> 135 (+60)
Special Attack: 130 ----> 175 (+45)
Special Defense: 115 ----> 130 (+15)
Speed: 95 ----> 65 (-30)
Movepool Additions: Play rough, Ice beam, Power whip, Psycho boost, Psystrike, Volt switch, Moonlight
Competitive Analysis: Lele gains a significant boost to its SPA and its defenses, with an ability that allows it to survive many hits, and retaliate with a strong special move. Under psychic terrain, you can kill a majority of mons with a strong psychic, and while you are at 100% HP, you will be very hard to break.

Tapu Bulu-Mega
Ability: Grassy Surge ----> Overgrow Surge (Heal block effect [while tapu bulu and grassy terrain is active, no active foes can heal] + Primal weather clone [when mega bulu is on the field, grassy terrain lasts as long as it is in play])
Typing:

Stone: Tapu Bulite

Stats:

HP: 70 ----> 70(+0)
Attack: 130 ----> 175 (+45)
Defense: 115 ----> 150 (+35)
Special Attack: 85 ----> 70 (-15)
Special Defense: 95 ----> 100 (+5)
Speed: 75 ----> 105 (+30)
Movepool Additions: Play rough, EQ (even if its powered down), High horsepower, Seed bomb, Seed Flare, Close Combat, Synthesis, Drain Punch
Competitive Analysis: Bulu has been the design I have changed the least, and the reason is I believe it fills a role that is not filled on any other team, preventing healing. Considering heal block is kind of a waste of a move, it is easy to see that a permanent solution to stopping it works well. It works well with having a permanent grassy terrain as well, as you are healing when the enemy is not. Its the perfect storm. It also has the sheer power to tear through a stall team as well, seems quite fun.

Tapu Fini-Mega
Ability: Misty Surge ----> Tidal Surge (Liquid voice + Primal weather clone [when mega fini is on the field, misty terrain lasts as long as it is in play])
Typing:

Stone: Tapu Finite

Stats:

Attack: 75 ----> 65 (-10)
Defense: 115 ----> 135 (+20)
Special Attack: 95 ----> 135 (+40)
Special Defense: 130 ----> 155 (+25)
Speed: 85 ----> 110 (+25)
Movepool Additions: Sing (wait that won't work), Perish song, Boomburst, Hyper voice, Shore up, Moonlight, Spikes, Cosmic power, Stored power, Nasty plot, U-turn
Competitive Analysis: Oh God with my ability ideas this thing is impossible to get right. I would like it to be more of a tank, but im having trouble doing that without throwing something completely AG on it. So i settled on a simple offensive option, liquid voice. This doesn't help it fit the role of "the bulky tapu", but it gives it powerful water STAB in boomburst (which unlike the others is not boosted by it's terrain) I can see this as the most versatile tapu now with offensive and defencive options.

Edit... IDRK i lost track: edited some descriptions and lele's INSANE ability, also tweaked fini and kokos' abilities to accomplish different goals (gave fini priority in misty terrain, and toned down koko's insane speed boost, while giving it motor drive to potentally absorb an electric attack and gain a speed boost), gave bulu sap sipper

Edit 1.8 MILLION: Wasn't happy with some of the edits I made earlier, so im tuning each mon down again, removing moves, and tweaking abilities. Hope when we vote everyone will see my edits :}

Last edited:
Congrats to Kopelemon for all three wins!

Mega Tapu Koko

Ability: Surge Skin (Poison Touch/Gale Wings variant, the user's contact moves always paralyze the foe when the user is at full health.)
Type: Electric/Fairy
Stats:
HP: 70 (+0)
Attack: 145 (+30)
Defense: 95 (+10)
Sp. Attack: 115 (+20)
Sp. Defense: 95 (+20)
Speed: 150 (+20)
New Moves: Zing Zap, Play Rough
Description: Tapu Koko becomes surrounded in dark storm clouds, radiating electricity. All of the white on its body is replaced with gray, and the feathers on its head become a lightning bolt. Mega Tapu Koko becomes a fearsome wall breaker that kills what it can and cripples what it can't. It also acts as an extremely powerful pivot, with passable bulk, phenomenal speed, and both U-turn and a terrain boosted Volt Switch. It even has the potential to boost its stats with Calm Mind and Work Up, or steal boosts, albeit with a very situational Power Swap. However, it has almost no way to touch Primal Groudon outside of Nature's Madness, or any physically defensive Ground-type like Arceus-Ground, as well as Giratina. However, Mega Tapu Koko's stellar wall breaking and pivoting ability allows it to become a powerful threat in the Ubers metagame.

Mega Tapu Lele

Ability: Fairy Aura
Type: Psychic/Fairy
Stats:
Attack: 85 (+0)
Defense: 90 (+15)
Sp. Attack: 180 (+50)
Sp. Defense: 130 (+15)
Speed: 115 (+20)
New Moves: Lovely Kiss, Heart Swap
Description: The top of Tapu Lele's vase becomes a sort of crown with rainbow colored jewels covering it, as well as its whole body. It also has longer ribbons coming out of it that appear like hair. Mega Tapu Lele's Psychic Surge and Fairy Aura alongside its monstrous special attack stat make its STAB attacks obscenely powerful while also giving it a resistance to Dark-type attacks. It also has boosting ability in Calm Mind, and can steal opposing boosts with Heart Swap. When against foes it can't beat, it can also use Lovely Kiss. It can be outsped by faster threats such as Pheromosa, Mega Gengar, and Mega Salamence, and its low defense means that strong physical attackers that can tank a hit, such as specially-defensive Primal Groudon, can likely OHKO it. It still is able to exert a lot of offensive pressure on the opposing team, having the special attack stat of Primal Kyogre alongside a usable speed stat.

Mega Tapu Bulu

Ability: Punishing Blow (Analytic rename)
Type: Grass/Fairy
Stats:
Attack: 180 (+50)
Defense: 135 (+20)
Sp. Attack: 85 (+0)
Sp. Defense: 125 (+30)
Speed: 75 (+0)
New Moves: Play Rough, Hammer Arm
Description: Tapu Bulu becomes much bulkier and more bull-like. Its fists become larger, and its horns become thicker, while its body is covered in thick, dark colored vines. Mega Tapu Bulu is the hardest hitting of my Mega Tapus; nothing will want to take a terrain and Punishing Blow boosted Wood Hammer. Mega Tapu Bulu is a fearsome wall breaker that can take hits very well and dish out massive damage in return. It also now has Play Rough as secondary STAB, along with wide coverage such as Rock Slide, Hammer Arm and Megahorn, and semi-reliable healing in Horn Leech and Leech Seed (#GiveTheTapusRest). What Mega Tapu Bulu can't do, however, is hit Poison-types. At all. Both of its stabs and Hammer Arm are resisted by Poison, and they hit back with 4x effectiveness. While Poison-types aren't especially common in Ubers, Mega-Gengar easily revenge kills it, although it can't switch in easily since even a Horn Leech under terrain and boosted by its ability usually OHKOs. Steel-types can also be problematic, although less so due to Hammer Arm.

Mega Tapu Fini

Ability: Mystic Shell (Intimidate variant, inflicts the foe with clamp upon switching in for 4-5 turns)
Type: Water/Fairy
Stats:
Attack: 75 (+0)
Defense: 145 (+30)
Sp. Attack: 125 (+30)
Sp. Defense: 160 (+30)
Speed: 95 (+10)
New Moves: Iron Defense, Shore Up
Description: Tapu Fini's shell becomes more armor-like, covering its body more while still showing its upper body and tail, and is overflowing with water. Tapu Fini's tail also becomes longer and more mermaid-like. Tapu Fini's terrain never really helped it too much: while it did enjoy not being poisoned, it also couldn't spread poison or burns itself, while also not caring about the Dragon-type damage reduction. Mega Tapu Fini loses its old Misty Surge ability to become an extremely bulky trapper. It can switch in on a foe that can't damage it much, which isn't that difficult considering its stellar bulk and defensive typing, and set up in its face. With ways of boosting both defenses and its special attack alongside reliable healing in Shore Up, Mega Tapu Fini can quickly become nearly unkillable, while also having a decent special attack stat to hit rather hard after a few Calm Minds. After its terrain runs out, however, Mega Tapu Fini becomes very susceptible to status, which can often end its sweep. It also has an unfavorable match up against both Primals, with Primal Groudon laughing at Water/Fairy stabs and hitting back with Precipice Blades, and Primal Kyogre tanking the hits due to its natural special bulk and hitting back with Thunder. If it can avoid unfavorable match ups with its trapping ability though, it can be a nightmare to face off against.

Last edited:
Koko seems very weak comparatively to the others, as it keeps its ground weakness and doesn't really gain anything from electric terrain, maybe tweak the ability to affect it a bit better

On another note, my designs were too much, so i will tune them down, stay tuned.

quick question, why wont Dragon Heaven run on my PC? It runs win10 and runs ROM.psim perfectly
Point. I was worried about difficulty coding. But I suppose I can add a Grass Pelt clone for electric terrain and attack? That'd mean t'd be a good enough sweeper for the weaknesses to matter less, I presume. I'll edit that in.

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Point. I was worried about difficulty coding. But I suppose I can add a Grass Pelt clone for electric terrain and attack? That'd mean t'd be a good enough sweeper for the weaknesses to matter less, I presume. I'll edit that in.
That would be acceptable, although if it's not I'm happy to provide more code :V

Mega Tapu Bulu
Ability: Grassy Surge/Telepathy > Chlorophyll

HP: 70
Atk: 155 (+25)
Def: 125 (+10)
Sp. Atk: 120 (+35)
Sp. Def: 115 (+20)
Speed: 85 (+10)
BST: 670 (+100)

New Moves: Play Rough, Earthquake, Close Combat, Outrage, Synthesis, Mega Kick, Poison Jab, Stomping Tantrum, Psychic
Description: With Chlorophyll, Tapu Bulu non-doubtedly becomes the Mega Swampert for the sun: a bulky physical sweeper able to reliably damage any Pokemon, with doubled Speed. Grassy Terrain Horn Leech is its equivalent of Rain Dance Waterfall. Mega Tapu Bulu is perfect on sun teams, or it can just set up sun for itself to use.
Mega Tapu Koko
Ability: Electric Surge/Telepathy > Levitate
Type: Electric/Fairy

Atk: 140 (+30)
Def: 65 (-20)
Sp. Atk: 157 (+67)
Sp. Def: 65 (-10)
Speed: 133 (+3)

New Moves: Play Rough, Air Slash, Hurricane, Air Cutter, Tailwind, Swords Dance, Energy Ball, Psychic
Description: Tapu Koko's legs are now retractable, and usually inside its bird wings, which don't split apart. Levitate prevents it from taking advantage of the terrain it set, but new sheer attacking power makes up for this, plus it only has one weakness now. New attacks allow it to easily go either physical or special. Everybody already only uses it as a special attacker though, so why not give it more Special Attack?
Mega Tapu Lele
Ability: Psychic Surge/Telepathy > Shadow Tag
Type: Psychic/Fairy

Atk: 55 (-30)
Def: 103 (+28)
Sp. Atk: 175 (+45)
Sp. Def: 135 (+20)
Speed: 132 (+37)

New Moves: Hypnosis, Mind Reader, Disable, Encore, Telekinesis, Trick Room, Wonder Room, Magic Room, Signal Beam, Role Play, Psycho Boost, Thunder Wave
Description: Tapu Lele is now the insistent, stubborn type who tries to control you. While the new moves it gets are pretty much only for show, its improved Defenses and Speed make Tapu Lele hard to affect. It won't let you leave either, meaning it can set up with Calm Minds until it's ready to attack.
Mega Tapu Fini
Ability: Misty Surge/Telepathy > Lightning Rod

Atk: 104 (+29)
Def: 150 (+35)
Sp. Atk: 95
Sp. Def: 191 (+61)
Speed: 60 (-25)

New Moves: Water Sport, Water Spout, Shell Smash, Rapid Spin, Megahorn, Drill Run, Iron Defense, Energy Ball, Gyro Ball, Psychic
Description: Tapu Fini literally clams up, retracting back and defending. It has lost a weakness, turning it into a boost to Special Attack that it can take best advantage of with a high power Water Spout. When Misty Terrain is still up, you won't be able to poison it, making it an unbreakable tank and giving it time to set up with Calm Mind. Aqua Ring is its only recovery option.
Tapu Bulu @ Tapu Bulite
Ability: Grassy Surge > Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Horn Leech
- Earthquake / Rock Slide
- Play Rough
- Close Combat / Sunny Day

Tapu Bulu @ Tapu Bulite
Ability: Grassy Surge > Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Solar Beam
- Dazzling Gleam
- Psychic
- Giga Drain / Sunny Day

Tapu Koko @ Tapu Kokite
Ability: Electric Surge > Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Psychic
- Air Slash / Roost

Tapu Koko @ Tapu Kokite
Ability: Electric Surge > Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Play Rough
- Wild Charge
- Brave Bird
- Roost

Tapu Lele @ Tapu Lelite
Ability: Psychic Surge > Shadow Tag
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic / Psyshock
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball / Calm Mind

Tapu Lele @ Tapu Lelite
Ability: Psychic Surge > Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Encore
- Psychic
- Disable / Moonblast

Tapu Fini @ Tapu Finite
Ability: Misty Surge > Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Rapid Spin / Defog
- Water Spout / Scald
- Aqua Ring
- Gyro Ball

Tapu Fini @ Tapu Finite
Ability: Misty Surge > Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 HP / 32 SpA / 220 SpD
Bold Nature
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Aqua Ring
- Water Spout

Reactions: Eve
Tapu Koko-Mega
Ability: Electric Surge ----> Ion Field (Electric version of Fairy Aura which upon switch in all Electric type moves gets boosted by 1.2x. Stacks with Electric Terrien)
Typing: Electric/Fairy

Stats:

HP: 70 ----> 70
Attack: 115 ----> 140
Defense: 85 ----> 95
Special Attack: 95 ----> 140
Special Defense: 75 ----> 85
Speed: 130----> 150
Movepool Additions: Moonblast,Play Rough, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch
Description: ~ Arguabilty the best Tapu and a prevalent Pokemon in the OU fromat, Tapu Koko is known for it's high speed and great offensive power. However Koko still lack a moveset to properly use these stats especially it's physical moves. So I made Tapu Koko's mega have a higher Attack and Special Attack stat and boosted it's Speed and Defenses. Tapu Koko will have access to Play Rough and Moonblast to utilize it Attack stats with better Fairy STABs. Overall Tapu Koko will a great wall breaker and a mix sweeper.

Tapu Bulu-Mega
Ability: Grassy Surge----> Raging Horns (Tough Claws clone)
Typing: Grass/Steel

Stats

HP: 70-->70
Attack: 130-->175
Defense: 115-->135
Special Attack: 85-->60
Special Defense 95-->135
Speed: 75-->95
Base Stat Total: 570-->670
Movepool Additions Iron Head, Iron Defense
Description: Tapu Bulu is known to be a great physical attacker with a decent movepool to take down the opposition. However it typing holds it back from Bulu's potential. Grass/Fairy is not good for offense or defense. Not only that but Bulu lacks a physical Fairy type move. So I came up with this mega; Steel and Grass will greatly help Bulu tank more hits and the addition of a STAB Iron Head allows him to dish them back. Overall Bulu will be a great bulky sweeper and a switch in to threats in the OU fromat.

Tapu Lele-Mega
Ability: Psychic Surge-->Psychic Strom (Similar to Desolate Land. Upon switch in, the battlefield become shrouded in intense psychic energy that prevents piority moves from working, boost Psychic moves by 1.6x and weakens all Dark, Ghost and Bug type moves by 0.75x)
Typing: Psychic/Fairy

Stats

Attack: 85-->70
Defense: 75-->105
Special Attack: 130-->175
Special Defense: 115-->130
Speed: 95-->120
Movepool Addition: Moonlight
Description: Tapu Lele, the gaurdian of Akala Island and one of the best Choice Scarf users in the OU format. Tapu Lele has the highest Special Attack out of all of the Tapus. However it can't use it well with it's below average Speed and Defenses. Without Choice Scarf it stuggles to take out Pokemon like Garchomp and Gengar. With this mega Lele gains much need Speed as well as a massive jump in it's Special Attack
to leave more than a dent to anyone who challanges it. STAB Psychics are going to be hitting harder with Psychic Storm and gain a resistence to Bug,Ghost, and Dark types. Overall Lele gains the Speed it needs to be an effective Special sweeper

Tapu Fini-Mega
Ability: Misty Surge--> Misty Shield (A better Wonder Skin, all status moves that goes through the accuracy check have a 75% chance of missing.)
Typing: Ghost/Fairy

Stats

Attack: 75-->60
Defense: 115-->155
Special Attack: 95-->140
Special Defense: 130-->160
Speed: 85-->85
Movepool Addition: Recover
Description: The wall itself ,Tapu Fini known to being a damage sponge as well as having a niche for Defogging hazards away. What make Fini work is it amazing defenses and ability that makes it fustrating to deal with. However it lacks any recovery outside of Leftovers and Aqua Ring both heals over time. Once Fini loses it's Leftovers it has no reliable recovery. Once it gets Recover it can finally be the wall it ment to be. With 145/150 base defenses it will be harder to take down and it's ability have a high chance of negating status moves. Combine that with proper recovery and Ghost typing and this a wall thats not going anywhere. Overall Fini becomes a wall with great Special Attack that can stop any offensive push from happenning.,

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

Tapu Lele-Mega
Ability: Psychic Surge-->Psychic Strom (Similar to Desolate Land. Upon switch in, the battlefield become shrouded in intense psychic energy that prevents piority moves from working, boost Psychic moves by 1.6x and weakens all Dark, Ghost and Bug type moves by 0.75x)
Typing: Psychic/Fairy

Stats

Attack: 85-->70
Defense: 75-->105
Special Attack: 130-->175
Special Defense: 115-->130
Speed: 95-->120
Movepool Addition: Moonlight
Description: Tapu Lele, the gaurdian of Akala Island and one of the best Choice Scarf users in the OU format. Tapu Lele has the highest Special Attack out of all of the Tapus. However it can't use it well with it's below average Speed and Defenses. Without Choice Scarf it stuggles to take out Pokemon like Garchomp and Gengar. With this mega Lele gains much need Speed as well as a massive jump in it's Special Attack
to leave more than a dent to anyone who challanges it. STAB Psychics are going to be hitting harder with Psychic Storm and gain a resistence to Bug,Ghost, and Dark types. Overall Lele gains the Speed it needs to be an effective Special sweeper
you'll need to provide code for Lele's ability. Luckily, you don't need to make it, as I'm happy to provide :V

Code:
 psychicstorm: {
        effectType: 'Terrain',
        duration: 0,
        onBasePower: function (basePower, attacker, defender, move) {
                if (move.type === 'Psychic' && attacker.isGrounded() && !attacker.isSemiInvulnerable()) {
                            this.debug('Psychic Storm boost');
                            return this.chainModify(1.6);
                }
        },
        onStart: function (battle, source, effect) {
            this.add('-terrain', 'PsychicStorm', '[from] ability: ' + effect, '[of] ' + source);
        },
        onModifyAtkPriority: 6,
        onSourceModifyAtk: function (atk, attacker, defender, move) {
                if (move.type === 'Bug' || move.type === 'Dark' || move.type === 'Ghost') {
                        this.debug('Psychic Storm weaken');
                        return this.chainModify(0.25);
                }
        },
        onModifySpAPriority: 5,
        onSourceModifySpA: function (atk, attacker, defender, move) {
                }
        onResidualOrder: 1,
        onResidual: function () {
            this.add('-terrain', 'PsychicStorm', '[upkeep]');
            this.eachEvent('Terrain');
        },
        onEnd: function () {
            this.add('-terrain', 'none');
        },
    },

Code:
    "PsychicStorm": {
        shortDesc: "On switch-in, this Pokemon summons Psychic Storm.",
        onStart: function (source) {
            this.setTerrain('psychicstorm');
        },
        id: "psychicstorm",
        name: "PsychicStorm",
        rating: 4,
        num: 20006,
    },

Last edited:
you'll need to provide code for Lele's ability. Luckily, you don't need to make it, as I'm happy to provide :V

Code:
 psychicstorm: {
        effectType: 'Terrain',
        duration: 0,
        onTryMove: function (target, source, effect) {
            if (effect.type === 'Dark' && effect.category !== 'Status') {
                this.debug('Psychic Pour dark suppress');
                this.add('-fail', source, effect, '[from] Psychic Pour');
                return null;
            }
        },
        onWeatherModifyDamage: function (damage, attacker, defender, move) {
            if (move.type === 'Psychic') {
                this.debug('Psychic Terrain psychic boost');
                return this.chainModify(1.6);
            }
        },
        onStart: function (battle, source, effect) {
            this.add('-terrain', 'PsychicPour', '[from] ability: ' + effect, '[of] ' + source);
        },
        onModifyAtkPriority: 6,
        onSourceModifyAtk: function (atk, attacker, defender, move) {
                }
        },
        onModifySpAPriority: 5,
        onSourceModifySpA: function (atk, attacker, defender, move) {
                }
        onResidualOrder: 1,
        onResidual: function () {
            this.add('-terrain', 'PsychicStorm', '[upkeep]');
            this.eachEvent('Terrain');
        },
        onEnd: function () {
            this.add('-terrain', 'none');
        },
    },
Just a heads up Ludi, but I believe there's Psychic Pour somewhere in your code with is actually from my ability :V

I assume you just copy pasted it and forgot to change the name, right? Either way, thanks again for provding the code for me as well fren :)

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
Ability: Grassy Surge/Telepathy > Nature Force (Grass-type moves are always Super Effective against Grass-types.)

Atk: 150 (+20)
Sp. Atk: 90 (+5)
Sp. Def: 145 (+50)
Speed: 90 (+15)

New Moves: Play Rough, Rest, Earthquake, Bulldoze
Description: Nature Force is basically an stronghold for this. Now able to drill through Steel-type targets without any worries of its attack dropping and its attacks being even more dangerous than before, plus the extension of it makes it a drilling good time. The increased special bulk really help it out.
Ability: Misty Surge/Telepathy > Fairy Force (The user is now protected from Fairy-type moves and cannot be hit by any status from the opponent.)

Atk: 65 (-10)
Sp. Atk: 120 (+25)
Sp. Def: 180 (+50)
Speed: 85

New Moves: Rest, Recover, Energy Ball, Psychic
Description: With the power of healing in itself, it now has the power to heal itself up. The rest is self-explanatory, though the other side's Dragon-types will love that Dragon immunity.

Last edited:

Six Trails

formerly Analytic_

Tapu Koko-Mega
Ability: Tough Claws
Typing:

Stats: 70 / 165 (+50) / 100 (+15) / 100 (+5) / 100 (+25) / 135 (+5) [BST 670 (+100)]
Movepool Additions: Play Rough, Spark
Description (Competitive): This take on Mega Tapu Koko lets it take advantage of its physical stats and attacks without unwanted recoil and slightly better bulk making it a better pivot rather than all-out-attacker. It takes the good qualities of Tapu Koko's specially biased Magnet sets and lets it use its better physical attack stat.

Tapu Fini-Mega
Ability: Drizzle
Typing:

Stats: 70 / 60 (-15) / 120 (+5) / 150 (+55) / 150 (+20) / 120 (+35) [BST 670 (+100)]
Movepool Additions: Recover, Water Spout
Description (Competitive): An interesting Mega for rain teams that can set its own rain and thus not lose momentum by having to switch. Water Spout is as strong as Scarf Kyogre's, but Tapu Fini is not locked into it, is fast without a Scarf, and has Recover in the event that it is worn down. Calm Mind / Water Spout / Moonblast / Recover with 5-turn immunity to status (so long as the opposing team doesn't have another Tapu) and good natural bulk makes it easy for Tapu Fini to get one or two Calm Minds under its belt, and it can even hold off on mega evolving to save its rain turns. At +1, even Chansey is 2HKO'd.

Tapu Lele-Mega
Ability: Psychic Surge
Typing:

Stats: 70 / 90 (+5) / 100 (+25) / 170 (+40) / 120 (+5) / 120 (+25) [BST 670 (+100)]
Movepool Additions: Nasty Plot
Description (Competitive): I decided to make Mega Tapu Lele keep Psychic Surge similar to how Mega Tyranitar keeps Sand Stream, as Psychic Surge is what makes Tapu Lele so viable. I gave it Nasty Plot to make it an even better wallbreaker/sweeper. Another advantage is that Tapu Lele can hold off on mega evolving so that it can reset Psychic Surge in the event that another Tapu switches in or the initial 5 turns of Psychic Terrain wears off.

Tapu Bulu-Mega
Ability: Flower Veil
Typing:

Stats: 70 / 160 (+30) / 120 (+5) / 80 (-5) / 135 (+40) / 100 (+25) [BST 670 (+100)]
Movepool Additions: Ice Punch, Sleep Powder, Synthesis
Description (Competitive): I had no idea what to do with this one... I feel like I can only make it worse without Grassy Surge. At least it's the only Pokemon with Flower Veil that can put it to use in single battles. Ice Punch lets you cover most Flying- and Grass- types in one slot. Synthesis lets you spam Wood Hammer more freely, and you'll need the recovery given that you lose Grassy Terrain recovery. Okay, this thing would probably suck in OU, but it's at least creative, right?

Last edited:

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Ability: Grassy Surge/Telepathy > Nature Force (Grass-type moves are always Super Effective against Grass-types. Magnitude, Bulldoze, and Earthquake are not weakened in Grassy Terrain when used by the wielder of this ability. Grassy Terrain is extended by 3 turns if its already on the field, or summons it for 8 turns if its isn't on the field.)

Atk: 150 (+20)
Sp. Atk: 90 (+5)
Sp. Def: 145 (+50)
Speed: 90 (+15)

New Moves: Play Rough, Rest, Earthquake, Bulldoze
Description: Nature Force is basically an stronghold for this. Now able to drill through Steel-type targets without any worries of its attack dropping and its attacks being even more dangerous than before, plus the extension of it makes it a drilling good time. The increased special bulk really help it out.
Ability: Misty Surge/Telepathy > Fairy Force (The user is now protected from Fairy-type moves and cannot be hit by any status unless it was self-inflicted. Misty Terrain is enhanced to 8 turns, powers up Fairy moves by 1.5x, and makes everyone have an Dragon immunity.)

Atk: 65 (-10)
Sp. Atk: 120 (+25)
Sp. Def: 180 (+50)
Speed: 85

New Moves: Rest, Recover, Energy Ball, Psychic
Description: With the power of healing in itself, it now has the power to heal itself up. The rest is self-explanatory, though the other side's Dragon-types will love that Dragon immunity.
You're gonna have to be able to supply some code for those abilities. If an ability can be made via a reasonably simple patchwork of pre-existing elements in the game, they're fine. Yours, however, are quite complex and introduce new mechanics.

Ludicrousity

You're gonna have to be able to supply some code for those abilities. If an ability can be made via a reasonably simple patchwork of pre-existing elements in the game, they're fine. Yours, however, are quite complex and introduce new mechanics.
Welp. Here goes nothing... Imma give these a shot.

edit: Actually, ignore this. They're wayy more complex than I though. :V

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Mega Tapu Koko
Ability:
Electric Surge / Telepathy -> Electrical Call: As long as this Pokémon is on the field, Electrostatic Field is active.
Effects of Electrostatic Field: Any attempt at using a "Terrain" move or a "Surge" ability will fail. Grounded Pokémon cannot be put to Sleep; all Normal-type moves become Electric-type (as if Ion Deluge was always active); the Speed of Electric-type Pokémon is boosted by 1.5x; the power of Electric-type moves is boosted by 50%; Nature Power becomes Zap Cannon, Secret Power has 30% chance to paralyse the target and Camouflage makes the user become Electric-type.
Typing: Electric/Flying
Stats:
HP:
Attack: 115 --> 145 (+30)
Defense: 85 --> 95 (+10)
Special Attack: 95 --> 115 (+20)
Special Defense: 75 --> 75 (+0)
Speed: 130 --> 170 (+40)
Base Stat Total: 580 --> 680
Movepool Additions: Hurricane, Air Slash, Tailwind

Mega Tapu Bulu
Ability:
Grassy Surge / Telepathy -> Floral Call: As long as this Pokémon is on the field, Forest Field is active.
Effects of Forest Field: Any attempt at using a "Terrain" move or a "Surge" ability will fail. Grounded Pokémon recover 1/8 of their max HP at the end of each turn; Grass-type Pokémon are healed from their status at the end of each turn and their Special Defence is boosted by 1.5x; Nature Power becomes Leaf Storm, Secret Power has a 30% chance to put the opponent to sleep and Camouflage makes the user become Grass-type.
Typing: Grass/Fighting
Stats:
HP:
Attack: 130 --> 170 (+40)
Defense: 115 --> 145 (+30)
Special Attack: 85 --> 95 (+10)
Special Defense: 95 --> 115 (+20)
Speed: 75 --> 75 (+0)
Movepool Additions: Hammer Arm, Bulk Up, Synthesis

Mega Tapu Lele
Ability:
Psychic Surge / Telepathy -> Mental Call: As long as this Pokémon is on the field, Transcendental Field is active.
Effects of Transcendental Field: Any attempt at using a "Terrain" move or a "Surge" ability will fail. Grounded Pokémon are immune to moves with high priority; Psychic-type Pokémon can only be damaged by direct attacks and their Defence is boosted by 1.5x; Nature Power becomes Psycho Boost, Secret Power has 30% chance to lower opponent's Speed by 1 and Camouflage makes the user become Psychic-type.
Typing: Psychic/Ghost
Stats:
HP:
Attack: 85 --> 95 (+10)
Defense: 75 --> 75 (+0)
Special Attack: 130 --> 170 (+40)
Special Defense: 115 --> 145 (+30)
Speed: 95 --> 115 (+20)
Movepool Additions: Hex, Will-O-Wisp, Hypnosis

Mega Tapu Fini
Ability:
Misty Surge / Telepathy -> Mystical Call: As long as this Pokémon is on the field, Mystic Field is active.
Effects of Mystic Field: Any attempt at using a "Terrain" move or a "Surge" ability will fail. Grounded Pokémon are immune to statuses of all sort, including flinching, taunting and cursing; Fairy-type Pokémon have their Attack and Special Attack boosted by 1.5x; Dragon-type moves cannot be used; Nature Power becomes Fleur Cannon, Secret Power has a 30% chance to lower opponent's Special Defence by 1 and Camouflage makes the user become Fairy-type.
Typing: Water/Fairy
Stats:
HP:
Attack: 75 --> 75 (+0)
Defense: 115 --> 145 (+30)
Special Attack: 95 --> 115 (+20)
Special Defense: 130 --> 170 (+40)
Speed: 85 --> 95 (+10)
Movepool Additions: Water Spout, Recover

Description: WIP
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Don't make custom abilities unless you can make the code...

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
I made them way more simpler.

Shared Motif: When the Tapus mega evolve, they form various types of equipments from their shell, to aid them with the capabilities they have lacked up to date. They also assume a more humanoid shape complete with bipedal legs. In addition, they regain the 10 points that were taken forcefully from them (and the ultra beasts) for the creation of Silvally. Their megastones are obtained after the protagonist resolve the Silvally quest.

Mega Tapu Koko
Ability:
Tough Claws
Type: Electric/Fighting
Stats:
HP:
Attack: 115 --> 125 (+10)
Defense: 85 --> 115 (+30)
Special Attack: 95 --> 120 (+25)
Special Defense: 75 --> 115 (+40)
Speed: 130 --> 135 (+5)
Base Stat Total: 570 --> 680
Movepool Additions: Elemental Punches, Aura Sphere, Close Combat, Mach Punch
Description: Tapu Koko gains a suit of featherlike plated armor. The half shells attached to its arms are transformed into punching gloves.

Mega Tapu Bulu
Ability:
Triage
Type: Grass/Fighting
Stats:
HP:
Attack: 130 --> 135 (+5)
Defense: 115 --> 125 (+10)
Special Attack: 85 --> 115 (+30)
Special Defense: 95 --> 120 (+25)
Speed: 75 --> 115 (+40)
Movepool Additions: Elemental Punches, Drain Punch, Synthesis, Aura Sphere, Aromatherapy
Description: Tapu Bulu bears a single shield in one hand, and a bouquet of flowers in the other, which is now a giant fist with some resemblance to a hoof.

Mega Tapu Lele
Ability:
Illusion
Type: Psychic/Dark
Stats:
HP:
Attack: 85 --> 115 (+30)
Defense: 75 --> 115 (+40)
Special Attack: 130 -->135 (+5)
Special Defense: 115 --> 125 (+10)
Speed: 95 --> 120 (+25)
Movepool Additions: Slack Off, Dark Pulse, Knock Off, Pursuit, Switcheroo
Description: Tapu Lele now also holds one piece of shell in each hand with its body freed. A ribbon of dark mist in the shape of butterfly wings surrounds its back.

Mega Tapu Fini
Ability:
Stakeout
Type: Water/Dark
Stats:
HP:
Attack: 75 --> 115 (+40)
Defense: 115 --> 125 (+10)
Special Attack: 95 --> 120 (+25)
Special Defense: 130 --> 135 (+5)
Speed: 85 --> 115 (+30)
Movepool Additions: Slack Off, Sucker Punch, Dark Pulse, Knock Off, Pursuit
Description: Tapu Fini's shell also transforms into a single shield held in one hand. The other hand does not seem to hold anything when idle, but can morph into a pistol or a dagger to attack.

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

DOES NOBODY READ THE RULES. JESUS CHRIST

1. No custom abilities without code provided.
  2. Megas must have +100 BST maximum
Also, update. I'll only code 1 ability per submission. Final update on this... This is the last one unless you ask me in the post :V

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

I was bored. Made Ticktock his Bulu's ability :V

Code:
"natureforce": {
        desc: "This pokemon's Grass-type moves deal Super Effective damage to Grass.",
        shortDesc: "This pokemon's Grass-type moves deal Super Effective damage to Grass.",
        onEffectiveness: function (typeMod, type) {
                  if (move.type === 'Grass' && defender.type === 'Grass') return 1;
        },
        id: "natureforce",
        name: "Nature Force",
        rating: 3,

Tapus really want their missing 10 points back though lore wise. Literally the only reason for them and the Ubs not to have those 10 points is to accommodate for an equalized spread for silvally in whole numbers. It's not like groudon and kyogre who are still somewhat inferior to rayquaza.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)