MegaCharizard's Trade Thread: New Hasty Shiny Xerneas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm interested in your Bold Fast ball Latias and if possible a female spitback of your dream ball conkeldurr.
Hi, I have the Latias cloned and ready.

Regarding the Conkeldurr, back when I bred it I had no intention to get back into the trading scene. Therefor I did not keep a female spitback.
I also checked my BW2 games but I did not find a female version, I'm sorry.

Hello, could you please CMT for Timid Hoopa and Adamant Bullet Proof Nest Ball Chespin?
I can trade both for your modest Hp ice heatran. Do you want spitback or flawless?

Sure, want the battle ready version? It's EV's are: 4 hp/ 252 atk/ 252 spe
Yeah I'll take the battle ready version. I can trade now if you want.

Hi, I have the Latias cloned and ready.

Regarding the Conkeldurr, back when I bred it I had no intention to get back into the trading scene. Therefor I did not keep a female spitback.
I also checked my BW2 games but I did not find a female version, I'm sorry.
No worries the Latias is enough. I can trade now if you're available.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I can trade both for your modest Hp ice heatran. Do you want spitback or flawless?

Yeah I'll take the battle ready version. I can trade now if you want.

No worries the Latias is enough. I can trade now if you're available.
Flawless if possible, but feel free to choose another pkm (unless you dont see anything you like ^^)

Hi dude, I don't have time to maintain a trade thread, but I've put together a comprehensive database of what I have available to trade

I'm very interested in your Galileo Rayquaza. I have a Timid RNG Arceus with a flawless IV spread you are welcome to for it.

Last edited:
Hi dude, I don't have time to maintain a trade thread, but I've put together a comprehensive database of what I have available to trade - see my sig.

I'm very interested in your Galileo Rayquaza. I have a Timid RNG Arceus with a flawless IV spread you are welcome to for it.
Thanks for your interest in my Rayquaza. But, unfortunately I've grown too attached to it to trade it so I've decided to make it NFT.

I'd decided this a long time ago but I've been too lazy to update the thread. I'm really sorry.

I'm interested in the battle ready Kanghaskan, Togekiss, and Gengar for breeding projects. I can offer a Mega Charizard X breeding parent, a friend ball Heracross and dream ball Marill(Both 5 IV) or do breeding projects for you

I'm interested in the battle ready Kanghaskan, Togekiss, and Gengar for breeding projects. I can offer a Mega Charizard X breeding parent, a friend ball Heracross and dream ball Marill(Both 5 IV) or do breeding projects for you
Thanks for stopping by. I'll PM you a list of BP's later :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)