March Madness 2016 Edition

Did Michigan State get robbed of a #1 seed?

• Yes

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
tbh, i could see purdue beating UVA in the sweet 16 b/c they out-size them and match up generally well (plus, i think purdue should've been a four and really they're not too far off), but i think it'd be hard for them to beat Izzo and MSU, so final four is a bit of a stretch yea but there have been much more surprising things in march and there will continue to be, so i wouldn't necessarily call anyone out for that pick

ps: loving this wichita lead early

Hits:
Little Rock
All three #9 seeds playing yesterday advancing

Misses:
Bayloler in the Elite 8
Seton Hall in the Sweet 16

leremyju

Banned deucer.
Only one I got wrong was Zona vs Wichita St can't believe I slept on them after the previous years.
I have Providence beating UNC to make the Sweet 16 hopefully that happens

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hits:
Little Rock
All three #9 seeds playing yesterday advancing

Misses:
Bayloler in the Elite 8
Seton Hall in the Sweet 16
Our brackets must be very similar, because I also hit on LR and the #9 seeds, and I had Seton Hall in the S16. I correctly picked Yale though, and I missed on Wichita St and Chatanoogies

So I called Hawaii and VCU but missed Dayton and fucking Mich State, so a hit and miss day so far but MSU was a huge fucking miss.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i really dont think mich st lose is as bad as everyone is claiming it to be since everyone and their mom had them at least in the elite 8.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I called the Northern Iowa half court game winner 10 seconds before it happened. Probably the greatest achievement of my year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)