Mafia Championship S4 Nomination/Volunteer Thread (read post #38)

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'd like to thank everyone for their overwhelming support. I promise that I will bring the same dedication to this game that I brought to countless others in the past year. Ditto 2017

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
deadline for our decision is April 22nd (will edit into OP)

though really i don't think this is going to take nearly that long

Honestly i'm torn, anyone on that list is fine by me

Man this was a lot easier last year when DLE was literally the only volunteer :P

Yeti

dark saturday
votes:

yeti: 4
Blazade: 2
Da Letter El: 1
Josh: 2
LightWolf: 1

atm im in the lead

ill be available in the timeframe except like, may 1-10, but there are several different games so i would just join one that doesnt start that ~week. i played in their hydra invitational which was also a mashup of many communities like the championship would be.

if anyone else on this list would really like to be the rep there are plenty of votes that can still be cast, if there's someone who'd like it more than me i don't mind not going; if we're all about the same "sure it sounds like fun imma go smash some pleb scum" im down to wallpost on these scrubs and flame every idler

Ampharos

if there's no big shakeups in the next 24 hours i'm gonna tell MU that we're sending Yeti

Ampharos

lol

i'm not OPPOSED to ditto, i just wanna make sure we're sending someone who actually intends to try

Ampharos

That's 5 votes Yeti to 3 Ditto

I'll leave it open another day (unless ditto reveals he doesn't actually wanna play or smth)

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Lurkers and idlers unite! Am I a perfect candidate? No, and I'm not gonna lie to you. Is Yeti a skilled player? Definitely. Should we send her? that's not for me to say. That's for you the users to say. This message isn't for all of the active players of Smogon Mafia. This message is for the RODANs, the RBGs, the idlers. We need to send a message to the hosts. No, we will not send in our actions. A message to the village leaders, both actual village and mafia posers. We will not respond to your messages. We will not read up on 5 pages of NOC just to make reads that are half assed and make us look like mafia anyways. But you know what we will do? WE. WILL. IDLE. So if you are an idler, the everyday player who just let the game slip away from them, then make sure that the one action you do send in this season is a vote for Ditto. Because a vote for Ditto is a vote for idling!

this message is approved by The Foundation for Idling and Ditto 2017

Yeti

dark saturday
I enjoy ditto's posts greatly even if I think we need to send a try hard to this

Ampharos

k well it's still 5 yeti to 4 ditto, and one of those 4 is ditto himself

if nobody objects within the next hour i'm telling MU that we're sending yeti

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)