Lunar New Year Celebration Festival IV

Arya

is a Social Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
thread approved by Teclis, logo by Arya

LUNAR NEW YEAR CELEBRATION FESTIVAL IV

lny-min.png

The 10th of February is the beginning of the Lunar New Year, and with it, a new edition of this festival will begin, from the 9th of February to the 23rd. This year we have a different theme: as it will be the year of the Dragon, all events will be related to this mythological animal! Join us and let's meet again in some of the most famous rooms in Pokemon Showdown!

The main objective, once again, is to gather points from all around PS’s rooms to climb up the leaderboard and be first place at the end of the event, winning an amazing prize from our selection of prizes! Every room that participates will host one or more events related to the Lunar New Year, and the points will be gathered in a huge final leaderboard.

This year, we will have a ROOM where you can join to check the schedule and be with other LNY participants and hosts. Once the event start, you will be able to join it with /join LNY.

Every room will host a different kind of event, at different times, related to the contents the room offers. For further information, you can take a look at the table below or ask each respective room for information on their event. You can see where and when these events will take place below.

For every question feel free to ask me, Yveltalnl or neycwang.

Period: from the 9th February to the 23rd February

Prize for the 1st classified: one of the following: a custom avatar, color change OR the possibility to gain a disabled name of your choice.

SCHEDULE: Note that all timestamps are in GMT+0 (UTC)

LNY IV con TVF nuevo.png

* Note that this can change, check each room before

Each room will give a maximum of 48 points in total, except the events that include submissions or count participation. You can check each room to know how they will distribute their points.

PARTICIPATING ROOMS: Check them out to know their event!

UbersEspañolPokemon GoThe Happy PlaceDungeons and DragonsGame CornerPokemon Games
Under UsedItalianoWi-FiScavengersOMDraftVideogames
Unofficial MetasNederlandsTV-FilmsSurvivor1 v 1ZUPets and Animals
Anything GoesPortugueseYouTubeTriviaNational Dex OUTrainer AcademyThe Studio
ChineseJapaneseThe LibraryThe StudioHindiFrançais

Good Luck! 祝你好运!

Last edited:

Arya

Leaderboard Post!

You can also find this in https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/lunarnewyear 's bot.

1trade233
2flinchhaxisgreat88
3drelite86
4maypletreeway46
5inafable31
6bert12229
7sashathumper28
8acurarl27
9YveltalNL25
10irly24
11zoyotte24
12rofna21
13Ney21
14adelaine20
15Xr_Kartana17
16ThrohValencia16
17nya15
18sluffy15
19smhorizon15
20udongirl15
21bodi6913
22jesusGP12
23opple12
24xoemily12
25ezra12
26chroma_290312
27armaldlo12
28skimmythegod12
29Exi002212
30gewwge12
31The Carkol RIder12
321dollar10dollars11
33ult4cp staller11
34Catkniss11
35excitedraichu10
36EhtishamEX9
37BT899
38Meteordash9
39twincell9
40jacoblde28328
41taka8
42beautifications8
43sananaskanana8
44yeet dab xd8
45LessThanThreeMan8
46MagikLimbo8
47racool8
48adhiraj82028
49JacobIde28328
50koilie7
51Cosplay Furret7
52demirab16
53plznostep6
54diegoyuhhi6
55preunpo6
56shiritu6
57XStayout!X6
58HarryOtter696
59awesoeKARi6
60happysh6
61fp rnc zu6
62lyna6
63spcplayzz6
64flowerpuns6
65catareo 126
66Paolode996
67TTMG4PPRRR6
68corn.exe6
69Computerwizard88006
70MxandeEX6
71AceGamerBOIIIII6
72iampsykick5
73QuaquavalGangster5
74LJB145
75adamew5
76teutonic squire5
77zoro5
78Soft Flex5
79pluralist5
80diamondiyes5
81ceres & calypso5
82pisx5
83Yoshman85
84primordiallite5
85gareeb 2.04
86broke phi broke4
87corvere4
88RichardMillePlain4
89Drookez4
90Deep x Dope4
91DrThop4
92Frank19974
93StupidFlandrs484
94Thingmaster4
95The Forest Hunter4
96conmh3
97zpengwin3
98bloodace3
99handey3
100host3

Last edited:

IMakeNoSense

hey it's that one guy who makes art
is a Pre-Contributor
thread approved by Teclis, logo by Arya

LUNAR NEW YEAR CELEBRATION FESTIVAL IV

View attachment 596304
The 10th of February is the beginning of the Lunar New Year, and with it, a new edition of this festival will begin, from the 9th of February to the 23rd. This year we have a different theme: as it will be the year of the Dragon, all events will be related to this mythological animal! Join us and let's meet again in some of the most famous rooms in Pokemon Showdown!

The main objective, once again, is to gather points from all around PS’s rooms to climb up the leaderboard and be first place at the end of the event, winning an amazing prize from our selection of prizes! Every room that participates will host one or more events related to the Lunar New Year, and the points will be gathered in a huge final leaderboard.

This year, we will have a ROOM where you can join to check the schedule and be with other LNY participants and hosts. Once the event start, you will be able to join it with /join LNY.

Every room will host a different kind of event, at different times, related to the contents the room offers. For further information, you can take a look at the table below or ask each respective room for information on their event. You can see where and when these events will take place below.

For every question feel free to ask me, Yveltalnl or neycwang.

Period: from the 9th February to the 23rd February

Prize for the 1st classified: one of the following: a custom avatar, color change OR the possibility to gain a disabled name of your choice.

SCHEDULE: Note that all timestamps are in GMT+0 (UTC)

View attachment 602881
* Note that this can change, check each room before

Each room will give a maximum of 48 points in total, except the events that include submissions or count participation. You can check each room to know how they will distribute their points.

PARTICIPATING ROOMS: Check them out to know their event!

UbersEspañolPokemon GoThe Happy PlaceDungeons and DragonsGame CornerPokemon Games
Under UsedItalianoWi-FiScavengersOMDraftVideogames
Unofficial MetasNederlandsTV-FilmsSurvivor1 v 1ZUPets and Animals
Anything GoesPortugueseYouTubeTriviaNational Dex OUTrainer AcademyThe Studio
ChineseJapaneseThe LibraryThe StudioHindiFrançais

Good Luck! 祝你好运!
1707523322555.png

Is Studio supposed to be there twice?

Arya

Results
Hello everyone. With this post, the Lunar New year event concludes.

Huge congratulations to
For winning 2024 Lunar New Year Celebration, with the huge ammount of 233 points!
You will be contacted soon to claim the prize.

I would also like to thank all the involved rooms, who did their best to make this event happen, thank the admins to let us do this event, and thank my partner ney too for the organization.

It's always a pleasure to host this festival, and this year has not been an exception.

Thank you so much to all of the participants to make this possible too- without players, no game can be played.

See you all next year!

Thanks to Arya and Ney for hosting the event! It was a lot of fun, and now I have random LNY trivia floating around in my head.

I'd also like to thank Two of Roses and Opple who were consistently hosting games that were available.

Another shoutout goes to YveltalNL partially for hosting and partially for playing in the Scavs event with me.

And ofc shoutouts to FlinchHaxisGreat, Dr. Elite, MaypleTreeway, InaFable, Bert122 and sashathumper for keeping me honest and not letting me have an easy time.

Was a fun event and thanks to everyone for joining and making this experience possible.

Results
Hello everyone. With this post, the Lunar New year event concludes.

Huge congratulations to
For winning 2024 Lunar New Year Celebration, with the huge ammount of 233 points!
You will be contacted soon to claim the prize.

I would also like to thank all the involved rooms, who did their best to make this event happen, thank the admins to let us do this event, and thank my partner ney too for the organization.

It's always a pleasure to host this festival, and this year has not been an exception.

Thank you so much to all of the participants to make this possible too- without players, no game can be played.

See you all next year!
Thank you so so much for organising you and all those involved! Again thanks to all the rooms who took part and the people who made it happen!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)