Lost discussion thread

holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck

i just watched the season finale

sdfsd i need someone to takl about this show with, help. like... i dont even know where to start

ohhhhhhh shit i didnt think of that!

also yeah haha hurley is definitely my hero. also mikhail is really good at surviving shit ._.

yeah the charlie part was sad, but it just had to happen. also JACK IS FREAKING DUMB. not only does BEN come and tell you all this crap but then JOHN is about to kill you for the same reason. hello. get a brain????????

also was that WALT?? wtf was that about??

dude honestly, my take on walt is this:

it wasnt walt. nor was it walt all the times we saw him shushing shannon (remember from like season 2?). its just the metaphorical 'magic box' ben told locke about. the same 'box' that let jack see his dad, let kate see her horse, etc

walts with his dad, maybe theyre dead, maybe theyre not, but i definitely dont think hes on the island. also hahahahaha puberty owned him

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
When Hurley came in and ran that dude over I was like FUCK YEAH! And what was with that last flashback. Was that girl Jack was talking with Kate? I don't get it. @_@

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
jesus fucking triplejumping christ

I agree with Glen on the "sghslkrughsurghru" account

completely awesome, I hate summer breaks

Fuck, I don't like the fact that I almost got no sleep last night because of that finale. The show makes me think too much.

Though, I'd really hate it if they get off the island now. After all, the island is the coolness factor in the show and if they're now showing flashes of the future I can only hope that the 4th season is still on the island. Also, Locke comeback was fucking awesome. I had totally forgotten how cool it looks when darts are flying around to people's backs.

Agreeing with DM, summer will be nothing without Lost AND Prison Break.

anyone else think that the "monster" appears in different forms for different people? i don't see another valid explanation, with all the ghosts people see

Absolutely amazing episode that was.
I hope I'm wrong, but I think we'll have to wait until Feb to see more.

Hurley > Life.
Poor Chah-lay.

The flash forward thing was cool! Mikhail is probably "special" like locke, seeing how they can survive all sorts of shit. I was hoping they'd somehow create some twist so charlie wouldn't die, but it just had to happen sadly. This finale is definitely one of the best episodes in lost.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)