askaninjask
butteredtoast
ullar
jumpluff

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
is the mysterious billymills really going to show his face on camera !!!

ill play

so will my competing internet boyfriends unclesam and lightwolf

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I once caught just the slightest of glimpses of mills' visage on a grainy Skype feed

I was blinded by the whiteness

Last edited:

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
not interested primarily to no mic and i'm terrible at lying with a normal face. i'd have to be too chipper irl even when i'm telling the truth to give myself a cover while lying. i'd be smiling/loling irl too much to have fun.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
100% down anytime i'm free, you can see my DYNAMIC CAMERA ANGLE because my webcam cord's too short for it to sit on top of my monitor

I'd be interested in doing this if it was something in the realm of trying to get an entire game done in a single setting. Definitely.

I'd consider it, but only with people I have skyped with before / have known for a long time otherwise and get along with

My webcam isn't great also so you'd all have to live with that

On the bright side I'm even worse scum in person for the reasons snype cited

Mafia Universe Turbos convinced me 9 player is doable. I've yet to be convinced by a smaller game. (6 town, 2 mafia, 1 villy cop)

I'd play that setup

MU turbo 9ers are good for quick paced games

<9 is bad but since we'd be playing in person and probably just awkward clowns mostly I'm not sure the integrity is so important, or that we need a cop even, but I don't think it really matters

I think it's best if you guys try for an evening time as well

Which uh kind of sucks since all my classes are in the AU afternoon/evening so :s can we do it on a weekend

Ampharos

7 + a host works fine in my experience (3 vt, cop, doc, 2 maf) but i'm fine with whatever

Well yeah I was wondering who's gonna host since we'd need 10 for a 9er so maybe we should do video res tbh.. but does the host need a webcam? That probably makes it easier. Heck I'd be willing to host if we have 9 nerds willing to cam lol

Also we should all wear dumb shit like stupid hats imo 8) so us incurable laughers have cover

The other thing we could do is go play dailymafia on twitch but we'd be playing with randos who are better at video mafia than us and I don't know if there's any setup there

Ampharos

tbh i think we could probably modify mothboth enough to have hosting be automated if we really needed to

If we wanted automated hosting in text we could just use MU anyway

Are we going to submit actions by signalling or what

Ampharos

we'd just have to feed it whatever setup we want it to run and probably extend the timer on it, which i think sounds fairly doable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)