LIVE SCORES THREAD- International Spring Friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Team:goatee (vgc12/philly) Rating: 1758, Ranking: No. 123
Team:ee (vgc11/sandiego) Rating: 1647, Ranking: No. 326

1803 Rating - Placed #75! Thought I would get disqualified for sure with my ~34% DC rate but I somehow managed to get to the rankings. Got ranked 230 in the International Challenge so this was good progress for me! Gotta keep pushing forward.

Good job to the rest of you! :)

with less than 20 battles and a somehow original team i placed 462 with a rating of 1618. Not bad. I'll try to get more battles next time

I managed to place 29th in the 2012 Spring Friendly wifi tournament with a final rating of 1884. My record was something like 68-16 and multiple disconnects.

I admit to disconnecting on purpose a total of 5 times against players who I will not name. If I disconnected on you and it wasn't on purpose I am truly sorry, I played the tournament on my horrid internet connection and it shuts off very often.

For those I played against from Smogon, thank you for the great matches they really helped me improve as a player and for those who I accidently disconnected against I am sorry for giving you disconnect rating.

So yeah. I ended up finding out who sabotaged the spreadsheet. He goes by "LMFAO" or a variant of the name. He also trolls on Skarmbliss. If anyone sees him or know what name he goes by, feel free to swiftly ban his ass.

Thanks everyone, hope you all had a great spring friendly, and to those who are going to US nats, GL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)