List of released Dream World Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Serebii posted on gamefaqs that Japan is going to getting a new dreamworld expansion area on the 28th of this month. Old Mansion, and the only confirmed pokemon so far are Spiritomb and Chimeco.

To those that actually have access to Japan's dreamworld areas, be on the lookout. If it contains ghosts, then I'm hoping we get Sableye.

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS THAT I HAVE SEEN IN WEEKS!!!! OMG i also hope that sableye is released, if it is it will finally have a reason to live.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
What do you all think are the chances of sand rush sandslash ever being released? Dang I want it since... gen 1 lol

F**k yes! New area coming soon!

Things we can maybe hope for:

Cursed Body Banette
Prankster Sableye
Cursed Body Froslass (unlikely)

Justified Absol
Unnerve Houndoom (hahaha)
Pickpocket Weavile (still better than Pressure)
Pickpocket Shiftry (unlikely since Seedot is not part Dark)
Unnerve Tyranitar (unlikely as well, same reason as above)
Water Absorb Cacturne (Probably not, plants don't live in mansions)
Keen Eye Skuntank
Keen Eye Drapion

Magic Guard Alakazam
Inner Focus Hypno
Technician Mr. Mime
Telepathy Gardevoir / Justified Gallade
Gluttony Grumpig
Dry Skin Jynx (unlikely)
Sap Sipper Girafarig
Telepathy Medicham (...)
Heavy Metal Bronzong
Light Metal Metagross

alphatron

Volt turn in every tier! I'm in despair!
I'm actually expecting this area to contain more Zubat imply because GF loves throwing them in every dark area that can exist.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Imagine if they decided to put litwick in this area, dont know if there is an overworld sprite for it but if there is then the whole metagame would break.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Nintendo, thanks for not releasing anything so far to mess up inb4 nintendo, but you're scaring me here...

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
Considering Chimecho doesn't even have a DW ability, I'd set your hopes very, very low for this expansion. Sableye & Abra are the best-case scenarios for it.

But since I like setting myself up for dissapointment when it comes to these things...Pokemon I'd semi-expect to be in an abandoned mansion at night (minus the announced two) would be:
Zubat
Abra
Gastly
Ditto (Damn you, RBY Pokemon Mansion >_>)
Spinarak
Unown
Smoochum (Dry Skin Calm Mind Jynx laughs at you, Politoed)
Misdreavus
Ralts
Sableye
Volbeat
Illumise

Shuppet
Duskull
Kricketot
Rotom

Bold is important. Italics are "iffy" Pokemon.
And that's being very generous to the fact that it's night-time.

Even though most of the Ghosts don't get abilities, I wouldn't mind them being around if they got a useful DW Move or two.

But of course we all know GF's gonna troll us again & make it just like the Pokemon Cafe, only having a very small number of Pokemon in it.

Imagine if they decided to put litwick in this area, dont know if there is an overworld sprite for it but if there is then the whole metagame would break.
It doesn't, the full list of Unova Pokemon with Overworld Sprites is:

Code:
Tornadus
Thundurus
Landorus
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Kyurem
Keldeo
Meloetta
Volcarona
Victini
Munna
Musharna
Patrat
Petilil
Minccinno
Krokorok
Darmanitan-Zen
Zorua
Cottonnee
Deerling
Reshiram
Zekrom

Molk

Godlike Usmash

Code:
Tornadus
Thundurus
Landorus
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Kyurem
Keldeo
Meloetta
Volcarona
Victini
Munna
Musharna
Patrat
Petilil
Minccinno
Krokorok
Darmanitan-Zen
Zorua
Cottonnee
Deerling
Reshiram
Zekrom

THE METAGAME LIVES FOR ANOTHER DAY!!!! imagine if they decided to troll us and put litwick in there anyway, but you cant transfer it over without pokemon grey (or whatever)

Code:
Tornadus
Thundurus
Landorus
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Kyurem
Keldeo
Meloetta
Volcarona
Victini
Munna
Musharna
Patrat
Petilil
Minccinno
Krokorok
Darmanitan-Zen
Zorua
Cottonnee
Deerling
Reshiram
Zekrom
Doesn't matter if they have overworld sprite, since DW pokémon has predetermined levels inside the rom and the list stops at 493

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
According to Serebii, Old Mansion has its own minigame. The Cafe was in the same boat. So... I don't think it's going to be permanent.

serebii also confirmed that there will be NEW ITEMS AND BERRIES. maybe petaya, salac... yay!

also, i can see game freak trolling us with gastly. (if you didnt know, it has no dw ability)

Here's hoping for Sableye, Ditto, and Abra.
I really hope for Sableye since we can finally have people stop bitching about Excadrill.

actually... i would like to see

ROTOM WITH SPECIAL DREAM WORLD MOVES.

fan: hurricane. not overshadowed anymore. STAB thunder and hurricane ohmygosh.
mower: giga drain/energy ball. this one is meh
oven: flamethrower. great improvement.
wash: surf/scald. lol. nuff said
freeze: ice beam. the true stab boltbeam combo.

Molk

Godlike Usmash

huh, never thought of that, maybe some of the lesser used rotom forms will get a niche.

Cute. I rather have Sableye though.

According to Serebii, Old Mansion has its own minigame. The Cafe was in the same boat. So... I don't think it's going to be permanent.
I believe the Cafe was said from the get go to be a limited-time thing, this hasn't.
I mean, nothing is set in stone, but I'm willing to believe this is a legit new area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)