List of released Dream World Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they've done extended maintenance where nothing really came out of it before. And yeah, Cafe was Japan-only.

He clearly means preparing to implement it for the rest of the world, in context, and you know it.

I'll be pretty pissed if they don't, there's literally no reason to be stiffing us on DW events...

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
2 weeks until the Anniversary of Black & White so I'm expecting something to show up in DW. (A lot of somethings) GameFreak could either be really awesome with it or really lame with it.

The high end would be they release the Cave course of DW and thus well over half of the unreleased Pokemon since most of all that's left are Ground, Rock, Steel, Ghost, & Dragon-types. All of which fit perfectly in a cave.

The low end would be...Skill Link Minccino released in the same way as the Eeveelutions.

But who knows. GF did only give us access to "most" of the things programmed into the game so we could just get nothing as they laugh & siphon DW Pokemon 1 by 1 through events like they have been doing for the past year.

i would LOVE DW MICCINO.

CB cincinno is the ultimate dragonite killer ;)
(but again, cs cloyster does the same thing)

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
i would LOVE DW MICCINO.

CB cincinno is the ultimate dragonite killer ;)
(but again, cs cloyster does the same thing)

Agreed, DW minciino is a boss Skill link+STAB tail slap=win i'd love mincinno to be released. With TECHNICIAN it's a boss for god's sake.

The new things are the registration for Japan cup, and the worlds C-Gear gave to japanese people.
Oh and the zoroark C-gear password is available.

BTW, where's the poll? I have to vote for my TechLooms.
There isn't one for the US yet (there's only been ones in Japan and Vietnam(??? maybe somewhere else but it's only been two places)). The people talking about that were speculating about who it would make sense to vote for if/when the poll came to the US.

japan and korea.

japanese got arceus
korea got rayquaza (DAMMIT DITTO WAS SECOND)

i think the poll will be for all of North America (Canada and Mexico too) sooooooooooo appeal to your fellow canadians and mexicans and give them breloom stickers!

LOL YOURE RIGHT. watch us all vote for breloom....

and it turns out its male.

but if its gunna be female, the pokemon doesnt matter, really since u can breed for shroomishes.

it better be female, since if its male.

Bullet seed is illegal.

LOL YOURE RIGHT. watch us all vote for breloom....

and it turns out its male.

but if its gunna be female, the pokemon doesnt matter, really since u can breed for shroomishes.

it better be female, since if its male.

Bullet seed is illegal.
It has to be male because it's an event, so JUST VOTE FOR DITTO.

yeaa. thats true.
any anyways, ditto can be breloom if he wants.

MAYBE SABLEYE? Oh wait. he lacks recover then. dammit.

DITTO IT IS.

I Tried to talk with nintendo about the exclusion of countries like Brazil (my country) from certain events like Audino, Croagunk (and now Zoroark). Just Look:

Date Created: 8/6/2011 4:56 AM PDT
Details: Hello, I have seen on Yahoo kids a promotion about a Audino C-Gear Skin, but I'm having no access to it, I click on promotions but just 4 promotions appears to me: The World Championship Skin, Minccino Skin, Pikachu Skin and Munna Skin. Why Audino Skin doesn't appear to me?

OK, after that, they asked me a print screen from my promotion area. I gave then all the information they asked, then waited a month for the answer:

Solved:
(9/7/2011 5:04 AM PDT)

Hello again Daniel,

We greatly appreciate your extraordinary patience. Please know that the regions for the Audino C-Gear skin have been finalized, and unfortunately it is only available in the US and Canada, not Brazil.

We do encourage you, however, to check Pokemon.com for announcements as promotions typically come around more than once!

Thank you for your fantastic support and we hope you are enjoying Pokemon!

Sincerely,

Pokemon Support Team

I send then my last question, it was more like a outflow and I want to share it:

Sorry, but Nintendo answer is "Keep looking inside pokemon.com site to see other events that you can't get"? That is just frustrating! If I just knew that I had to lie about the country I live to get event, I'd do it. But it seems that I'm banned from get C-gears (3 until now), and future pokémon and even online tournament just because I'm not from United States. Why put every country with english cartridge on the same site if you are going to exclude especific contries from your promotions?

Wouldn't be more reasonable to make it separated to each region of the world, so we would know what we could have and what we can't?

I'm a great pokémon fan, have a huge collection of pokémon games, when I started to think that finally I would have support from nintendo, after years seeing other countries having special events and my country don't...

Pokémon Global Link is an online and official server, it should be prepared to give support to all countries, not only to especific ones... sometimes it's the only way to some places have their special events. Don't take it from us, nintendo :(

Nintendo only cares of Japan and USA. At Europe we have lost a lot of events and we are always the last who receive that events.

Nintendo only cares of Japan and USA. At Europe we have lost a lot of events and we are always the last who receive that events.
Well, we did get that Venusaur C-Gear yesterday and next two are going to be released in October (persumably Charizard and Blastoise) so it's not all that bad.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
That's so true. It also happens to us here in Latin America, we never get anything... only recently has been announced that we'll have an official Pokémon Day next january for the first time o.O

alphatron

Volt turn in every tier! I'm in despair!
Serebii posted on gamefaqs that Japan is going to getting a new dreamworld expansion area on the 28th of this month. Old Mansion, and the only confirmed pokemon so far are Spiritomb and Chimeco.

To those that actually have access to Japan's dreamworld areas, be on the lookout. If it contains ghosts, then I'm hoping we get Sableye.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
It also says there's a new minigame... not that it matters since they're always terrible but still I wish there were more than the same repetitive 3 =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)