List of Released Dream World Pokemon and Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, a massive heads-up. When you win your Eeveelution, DO NOT click the "play again" button. Instead, leave the game by going to a different site or closing the window/tab the game is in, then go back in. You should get a message saying that you've already gotten the Eeveelution and that future play is for fun. If you haven't seen this message, your Eeveelution choice was not saved.

Clicking the "play again" button after finishing DOES NOT save your choice. I read about this and sure enough, the Espeon I thought I earned a couple of nights ago wasn't registered as gotten. Played through again just before, closed the tab afterwards, went back and Espeon get.

TL;DR: Leave the game site instead of clicking "play again" after winning the Eeveelution. Otherwise it won't count.
Man, thanks for that. I'm getting the word out now.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Like I said, after all of the "are you sure you want Espeon?" it'll say that Espeon has been saved, and offers a "play again" button. Don't click that button. Leave the game site at this point. When you next go there you should get the "Espeon is saved, play for fun now" message.

I don't know how Nintendo managed to screw this up either.

On a similar note, I am REALLY going to feel sorry for those who missed this and therefore missed their Eeveelution.
...I guess I did this, but I'm sure I have cleared the game once more and yet NOTHING showed up after that. What does it mean, am I screwed ?__?

Have the same issue here. After taking my Espeon and confirming twice that Yes, I do want to take it I have a Message that it's sucessfully saved with Play Again button. Quit without pressing it, but still, when I try to reenter this minigame I have no notice that I'm playing it for fun, it just the same as before. Tried it several times in different browsers, it's all the same.

Water Absorb Vaporeon can still be good in rain, because since Vaporeon's resistance to Water is negated by Rain, Water-types are neutral against him.

Water Absorb Vaporeon can still be good in rain, because since Vaporeon's resistance to Water is negated by Rain, Water-types are neutral against him.
The boost from the rain isn't enough to completely negate the resistance and make it a neutral hit. The overall multiplier is 0.75x, which is below neutral, but also not exactly optimal.

Mario With Lasers

...I guess I did this, but I'm sure I have cleared the game once more and yet NOTHING showed up after that. What does it mean, am I screwed ?__?
Nevermind, got it right this time. Got Espeon, closed the tab when the "play again" button appeared, re-loaded the page in a separate tab, got the "you already have Espeon" message.

Wait wait, will all this DW eeveelution issue going on, will a different account work? My sister's account hasn't unlocked her eeveelution yet, and i clicked pkay again right after I got my espy, will it work? And has there been any news about the opening of the Dream World?

Wait wait, will all this DW eeveelution issue going on, will a different account work? My sister's account hasn't unlocked her eeveelution yet, and i clicked pkay again right after I got my espy, will it work? And has there been any news about the opening of the Dream World?
If you clicked play again, you just need to do it again and not click play again. It's not like clicking play again makes it impossible to ever save the Eeveelution; it just makes it so that the one you already got won't be saved.

We see that you’re having issues with the mini game Befriend a Pokémon on www.pokemon.com. It seems that the game is not saving your Pokémon character was you have beaten the game and we do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused..

We know that you're very excited to have your voice heard and we have forwarded your ticket to the appropriate team to take action and investigate.
Thats all, what I got from support... Still no luck. Maybe Play Again button is not what causes problems? I have failed once and my score from that fail saved succesfully even despite I immediately clicked Play Again. However if I finish the game, the data won't save no matter of clicking the Play Again button.

In the PO teambuilder it says now that sleep talk is dream-world accessible for politoed, which has MASSIVE implications, but if it isn't actually true I just got my hopes up for nothing. Is it just a glitch, are DW abilities breedable (letting you put Sleep Talk onto a poliwag with a DW ability), or is there something else I'm missing?

Search function is awful on this site, almost none of my searches go through :p

Mario With Lasers

DW abilities are passed by the female (40% chance iirc); Sleep Talk isn't an egg move, but it comes with Swift Swim Poliwag from Dream World, meaning Sleep Talk + Drizzle and Egg Move + Drizzle are possible, but not Sleep Talk + Egg move + Drizzle.

This is amazing.

Finally, politoed won't die to a light breeze, and drizzle teams can keep their weather-setter around for a lot longer.

Not a lot of its egg moves are useful anyway tbh, so verrrry useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)