Lilac field, 5/4iv mons for trade. (HA Marieanie, HA Vulpix, and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey buds, so I've been mass breeding since getting a good ditto from a friend so I have a couple projects I'm working on.

Right now I have:

Jolly 5iv Mimikyu 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Timid 5iv HA vulpix (with moonblast and freeze-dry) 31/xx/31/31/31/31 avaliable

Bold 5iv/4iv HA marieanie 31/31/31/30/30/31 avaliable currently working on better ones.

and currently work in progress:

Jolly magikarp

Modest porygon.

If you are interested in getting any of these pokes hit me up, I will accept any high iv mons, HA mons, or egg move mons for anything currently avaliable.

Friend code: 1719-4002-0052

Last edited:
would you be interested in trading a 4iv HA marieanie for a 4iv breedject modest male popplio? if you have any breedjects of the mimikuy I'd be willing to trade a 5iv breedject (x/31/31/31/31/31) dive ball dewpider for one!

would you be interested in trading a 4iv HA marieanie for a 4iv breedject modest male popplio? if you have any breedjects of the mimikuy I'd be willing to trade a 5iv breedject (x/31/31/31/31/31) dive ball dewpider for one!
I accept both of these. And both are prepared. So hit me with your friend code. my ign is Quinn

Not sure, not quite at the 20 eggs to unlock the checker. But probably not great yet, just getting started on breeding. Still looking for a Destiny Knot atm.

Edit: Also, wouldn't need the 5iv Vulpix, just looking for a Moonblast/FreezeDry HA one so I can breed my own!

Not sure, not quite at the 20 eggs to unlock the checker. But probably not great yet, just getting started on breeding. Still looking for a Destiny Knot atm.

Edit: Also, wouldn't need the 5iv Vulpix, just looking for a Moonblast/FreezeDry HA one so I can breed my own!
Tentative maybe. I need to breed some more vulpix anyways. Message me when you know the ivs

I have a Bounsweet lv 1 31/31/31/31/x/31 in Love Ball (Ability: Oblivious) Egg moves: Synthesis, Play Rough.
I'm interested in your Marieanie HA

I have a Bounsweet lv 1 31/31/31/31/x/31 in Love Ball (Ability: Oblivious) Egg moves: Synthesis, Play Rough.
I'm interested in your Marieanie HA
I am interested. Let me make sure I have the marieanie listed still. I might only have HA breedjects left.

The best I have left HA mareanie x/31/31/31/30/31 bold

I can start breeding more and have something done tonight if that's not acceptable.

Last edited:
I am interested. Let me make sure I have the marieanie listed still. I might only have HA breedjects left.

The best I have left HA mareanie x/31/31/31/30/31 bold

I can start breeding more and have something done tonight if that's not acceptable.
IVs are not important. I care more about the HA

Hey I have bold HA morelull in heal ball with leech seed and growth, was wondering if you'd be interested in it for HA mareanie or HA vulpix. Could either do 5iv (31/×/31/31/31/31) or spitbacks if that's better for you. thanks!

Hey I have bold HA morelull in heal ball with leech seed and growth, was wondering if you'd be interested in it for HA mareanie or HA vulpix. Could either do 5iv (31/×/31/31/31/31) or spitbacks if that's better for you. thanks!
Vulpix is easier for me to breed I can do one when I get home fairly easily

Id be willing to trade spitback for spitback for my ha sandshrew? i have a bunch adamant 30/31/31/x/31/31

I'd be interested in one of the Vulpix. Right now I have 31/31/31/x/31/31 Magikarp, Adamant Dive Ball, and 31/31/31/x/31/31 Cubone, Adamant Lightning Rod Timer Ball.

I have 4iv careful ha grimer spitbacks in heavy ball with shadow sneak too if you wanna add spit back jolly mimikyu onto that vulpix
Call it a deal my bud I got distracted but should have things ready for errybody in an hour tops

If you have any other decent spit backs I have some ha marieanie spit backs if you want one of those too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)