Other Metagames LIH-Ladder It High-AG Webs HO

Ladder It High-AG Webs HO

This team is a web HO having 3 arceus,yveltal and mray.Team depends on the web support to win ties and sweep other team with their boosted stabs,attacks.All are physical sweepers leaving yveltal and shuckle.

Having 4 physical sweeper is dangerous if opponent have bulky mons so to kill it fast yveltal can be used.
Now lets get the look at the team building process.

I wanted to build with these two mons because on webs SD mray is much more destructive as it wins the tie with arceus and other mons like mgar and deoxys-A,deoxys-S and having v-create gives u chance to check celesteela,skarmory and steelceus.Shuckle also gives nice support with its bulk and spdef evs let it tank hits from special attack user and the super effective types like water,rock and steel gives 2hko and it can check lead geo-xerneas too with encore/infestation.

This is my second physical sweeper of the team,groundceus it is really good with web support and rocks as it OHKO many mons after 2x attack boost and web let it win ties so it becomes ez for it.As mray and groundceus,these two have good sweeping capability after SD boost they can sweep other team with ease and if mray faints while sweeping then u got groundceus to take care of rest.

After mray and groundceus ghostceus was my next choice,reason being i needed a spin blocker and a great mid/late game sweeper and ghostceus got these things.Capable of sweeping whole team after SD boost with espeed/shadow force and having z move gives it great chances of KO bulky mons.As said for mray and groundceus that they can sweep through teams same for ghostceus and this mon doesn't need partner to sweep with it can sweep easily after sd boost and rocks and web helps it to win ties other roles it play is that it helps to sweep against stalls after Mray cleans the walls.

Then added very common 'ekiller' this mon is also a great late game sweeper and combining it with other 3 sweepers makes it more powerful as they can kill other things that ekiller can't kill by itself.Another reason to add this was i needed some mon who don't need web support in general so i got ekiller while ghostceus and ekiller are two main espeed users,so these two gives massive offensive power to team.

Lastly i was missing a special attacker and taunter so added yveltal and this mon gives me what i always wanted to have so yveltal is also my BP check.This mon also makes a wallbreaking pair with mray so its also helpful against stalls and webs allow it further check the arceus formes.

This was all about my pokemon in team now lets get closer look at the team

The Slo (Shuckle) @ Mental Herb
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk

Sticky Web
Stealth Rock
Infestation
Encore

This mon is here for setting webs and rocks and having sturdy ensures that it will take one hit so setting up webs or rocks.Only bad point is its HP with the base HP of 20 and Def, spdef of 230.Most people say its weak against magic bounce its true but main mons with this ability are msab,espeon(used in BP) and magic coat arceus,well magic coat arceus can be checked with encore once they use any other move but against msab it need help so yveltal helps it to deal with them.

Soul Stealer (Yveltal) @ Life Orb
Ability: Dark Aura
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
Dark Pulse
Oblivion Wing
Knock Off
Taunt

My only taunter and BP check.Yveltal i one of the best special attacker and also having all 3 attacking moves as STAB with life orb gives good damage output+Rash nature boosts its spa more.Oblivion is great as it helps it to recover its HP and dark pulse to give massive damages,moreover its immune to prankster.Taunt help in blocking other mons to setup or set rocks.

OH MY GOD (Arceus) @ Life Orb
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
Earthquake
Extreme Speed
Swords Dance

Shadow Claw

Simple extremekiller set having SD for set up,espeed for sweeping in late games,eq and sclaw for checking ghost types and rock,steel,poison.As its a late game sweeper it can easily sweep cuz of other mons low health and as i told above its ability to sweep without webs makes it more good in team.This thing can also help in killing mons like ferrothorn or def pdon with 2x or 3x attack.

Destructor (Arceus-Ground) @ Earth Plate
Jolly Nature
Earthquake
Extreme Speed
Rock Slide
Swords Dance

This mon is my main sweeper with mray,this mon easily OHKO many teams with 2x attack boost and having earth plate+stab+Sd boost EQ gives high damages.Having rock slide helps it to hit flying types well i used this move over stone edge for one reason that u can get flinch continuously or you say depending on luck and more accuracy well u can try SE if u want.Other than this it can come up with trio of 3 arceus and this is good enough to sweep some team with 3 arceus or if not u got mray and yveltal so basically groundceus and 2 other arc can sweep whole team with the help of mray and yveltal.

GHOST OF EKILLER (Arceus-Ghost) @ Ghostium Z
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
Shadow Force
Swords Dance
Extreme Speed

Brick Break

Its such a powerful sweeper with ekiller.Just by seeing its moveset u can say its good enough but more things are there to tell.As i needed an offensive spinblocker i choose ghostceus and reason was that it have poweful stab shadow force and zmove gives it more power.It just got one STAB and the other moves need SD boost to give some good damage so because of this its SD setup is quite sure so it can easily sweep with the other 3 attacking moves.

LORD (Rayquaza-Mega) @ Life Orb
Ability: Delta Stream
Jolly Nature
Swords Dance
Extreme Speed

V-create
Dragon Ascent

My wall breaker and another lategame sweeper.This mon use webs very nicely as it can setup easily against mons which gives it damage around 30 or 35s and it can SD and can spam dragon ascent or v-create against steel types.Having v-creat gives me hard time against rockceus or other rock type mons cuz i lack rock coverage,but i got 2 eq users so i don't have to worry much about that.

Here's importable
The Slo (Shuckle) @ Mental Herb
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
Sticky Web
Stealth Rock
Infestation
Encore

Soul Stealer (Yveltal) @ Life Orb
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
Dark Pulse
Oblivion Wing
Knock Off
Taunt

OH MY GOD (Arceus) @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
Earthquake
Extreme Speed
Swords Dance
Shadow Claw

Destructor (Arceus-Ground) @ Earth Plate
Jolly Nature
Earthquake
Extreme Speed
Rock Slide
Swords Dance

GHOST OF EKILLER (Arceus-Ghost) @ Ghostium Z
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
Shadow Force
Swords Dance
Extreme Speed
Brick Break

LORD (Rayquaza-Mega) @ Life Orb
Ability: Delta Stream
Jolly Nature
Swords Dance
Extreme Speed
V-create
Dragon Ascent

Threat List

Primal kyogre,This mon can give high damages to arceus forme and mray,yve + shuckle so in other words it can damage the team very badly and if its used as lead against shuckle then ur only able to set one hazard and also do 80 or higher damages on ghostceus and ekiller so its pretty hard to check only way is mray so be wise when u face this.

Defog/Rapid Spin
You all know that excadrill is main spinner and defoggers are of varieties so only thing u can to is to bring ghostceus for rapid spin and you must get ur webs if the defogger is arceus forme because if it outspeeds yveltal then it can't taunt them so u must get webs and get right time to switch yve in.

Yeah smeargle is a big threat too as it carries moves like nuzzle or spore so its pretty difficult to predict which one it uses and if predict wrong ur one mon goes to asleep or paralyze which ur team shall not get well to check this u only need to predict good as reason above can cost the match.

You will be thinking why this mon in threatlist actually thimo popularised it was seen in high usage then it become a threat as most of the teams around carries rapid spin or defog and once it gets the boost its hard to beat without espeed spam.

Psyspam is a great playstyle and also hard to beat with the team of 4 priority users,you need to stop the rapid spinner if there is and set webs and rocks both,but if not then it can sweep this whole team LO deoxys do really high damages to all[OHKO most or say all of the mons].So psyspam is other big threat.

Here's alternative sets/evs for mons in team
Alternative set for shuckle-
Shuckle @ Mental Herb
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Encore
- Sticky Web
- Stealth Rock

This set gives little investment in def that can differ in its damage taking.While having toxic over infestation allows it to status opponents mon and damages them throughout the match.

Alternative set for yveltal-

Yveltal @ Life Orb
EVs: 198 HP / 54 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Foul Play
- Oblivion Wing
- Taunt
- Sucker Punch/Knock Off

This set is physical one with foul play and sucker punch or knock off choice as it got lonely it gets 342 atk and that hits other physical attackers hard and after rocks u know the strength of this mon.HP evs so it can tank few hits(i didn't calc for this set) and 4 spa just to give some power to oblivion wing.Well its not suggested my me but from my friend Pepa120 he was using up this team and edited this and i further modified it.

Alternative set for Ekiller-

Arceus @ Aguav Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 40 Def / 216 Spe
Serious Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance
- Facade
- Earthquake

Its hunter's aguav ekiller with some edits have having def investments over HP and 216 speed to out speed DD LO ray and facade to punish status users are alter sweep move and it gets its recovery in form of aguav berry and after webs its lit ez ada facade sweep after its toxic,i used this on web it was good tho if u can use this if not try using HP and jolly over this one.

You can edit this team as the meta changes,many mons are bout to release so GL while using the team.
Hope you liked the my RMT,please suggest changes.

Thanks for reading

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)