Walrus LightWalr's Lupus (A Walrus Production) - Won by RODAN

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
15th place, earning 5.1 points: shubaka

Branle d'Ecosse - Festa Cortese
5.1/10

While probably the definition of what I asked for, this is kind of a miss for me. It feels too similar to hungarian YE OLDE dance music, which I'm bored to tears by. Something with an Irish, Celtic or Italian tinge may have done better.

LightWolf

lightwoof
12th place, earning 6.6 points: Martin

Comrades - Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones OST
6.6/10

Favourite GBA FE, contrary to popular opinion. Musically you should have likely started at FE9 at the very least, but this is p good still. Has a special place in my heart. Joshua in Heroes WHEN?!?!?!

LightWolf

lightwoof
6th place, earning 7.7 points: vonFiedler

MY WILL - Dream
7.7/10

And here is the only other anime sub. Inuyasha is p much the only show I watched in German I really liked yet never made the effort to read the manga or something. Luckily for von here, I also watched it in hungarian, which had the ending in japanese, so he hit and he strikes. Also frankly I expected a Fate sub here, you disappoint my expectations von.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Firth place, earning 9 points: Walrein

Gerudo Valley - The Legend of Zelda: 30th Anniversary Concert
9/10

Told you I like Zelda music. Best thing about this song is that the recommeneded videos section under it told me about the fact that last month there was a 15th anniversary Ace Attorney concert with some new orchestral tracks. What you expect me to talk about Gerudo Valley and justify it's placement? It's fucking Gerudo Valley people...

LightWolf

lightwoof
16th place, earning 3.9 points: P2X7

Mute City (ver. 2) (Smooth4Lyfe Remix) - Smooth4Lyfe
3.9/10

The song Mute City (ver. 2) just from what I heard in this song and the tapping and bobbing I managed to do to it would have scored it at least a 6. BUT THE SINGING! It kills this song for me, and pushed it this low. In any other cat this would be even lower, but lyrics couldn't quite ruin the song enough for the effects of the track to not affect my feet

LightWolf

lightwoof
13th place, earning 6.0 points: myzozoa

Zero - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
6.0/10

This also would have done better in a normal category, I liked the song but as far as performing within this cat, it just doesn't live up to the body movements I get from those above it.

LightWolf

lightwoof
12th place, earning 6.7 points: Blazade

Mr. Invisible - Thank You Scientist
6.7/10

First song which induced upper body movements too(as in move other parts of my body than feet hands and head). It's slightly held back by parts I can't quite groove to, and not just a patch of quiet some songs above this have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)