Walrus LightWalr's Lupus (A Walrus Production) - Won by RODAN

19th place, earning 2.9 points: Granny Pie

Giggle at the Ghosties - MLP
2.9/10
"Like I'm not trying to shit on pone stuff over and over, but why oh why send the first song, that has probably only turned away less potential watchers than the opening theme. Choosing an Andrea Libman sung one was probably leading to this one's downfall too, what with the autotune. They were so many potentially cat winning choices too..."
Never before have I been filled with such a profound combination of both deep satisfaction and deep regret.
Goddamit.

Last edited:

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
12th place, earning 6.0 points: vonFiedler

Leaves From The Wine - Avatar: The Last Airbender
6.0/10

First repeat source. Now let's not get confused, this is not what I meant by having more outstanding pieces in ATLA. THis solely, and hardcapped, makes it this far due to the emotions it evokes. Like the number of whammies is way more than double here. Otherwise yeah this would be 1 or less, but since this is a cat for animation, I had to consider why it was put there in the first place.

LightWolf

lightwoof
9th place, earning 6.4 points: Walrein

The Fight Is Over - Over The Garden Wall
6.4/10

The lyrics I could do with out, but leave it to Walrein to bring the guitars even in this cat, somehow. That being said, before people shout robbed, I haven't watched it yet, I try to avoid too hyped stuff till the hype is dead as a doorknob.

LightWolf

lightwoof
4th place, earning 7.9 points: Martin

What's New Scooby Doo - Simple Plan
7.9/10

Very sadly the last Scooby song on the list. Spoiler alert, like every main theme, and so many songs from Scooby Doo would have scored well here(even get a clue would hit 6). As for this one, it's a perfect theme for the first modernization of a classic, wish there was a full version but they all just extends.

LightWolf

lightwoof

Congrats to TMan87 for overtaking myzozoa for first place. Join us next time for PIANOKIND, where we shall see if the top 3 will stay together, or break up so I can submit one of their songs to von's solo act cat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)