Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 2/10

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 1/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/10

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Hi I'm back, I hope you will like this new team based on a bulky offense with Latios Waterium Z. Let's go for the team building! I hope that you find it good.

OK! I wanted to start with a mon that had a ground-type immunity and could take them on, that is why i chose Latios in conjunction with Waterium Z.

Landorus-T offers Defog for my team and can also check a wide variety of physically offensive Pokemon.

Heatran can set up Stealth Rock and beat many annoying Pokemon to my team.

I chose Choice Scarf Greninja to outspeed Tapu Koko and Weavile and hit them with a suprirse attack. I also wanted another Pokemon that could set up hazards and check Tapu Koko that's why i added ferrothorn.

Lastly I need a powerful Pokemon, since i did not have a Mega yet i chose to use Mega Medicham, it is one of the scariest wallbreakers there is and it helped my team tremendously by dealing with Tyranitar etc.

Latios @ Waterium Z
Ability:Levitate
Nature:Timid
Ev's: 4 Def/252 SpA/252 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Recover
- Surf

I chose Latios because i really like Waterium Z on it, it is very original and i wanted to use something non-standard. Draco Meteor is a very powerful STAB move, however, it is a double edged sword since it cutting special attack in half can be very bad at times. Psyshock allows me to deal with Chansey. Recover lets Latios recover health

Greninja @ Choice Scarf
Ability:Protean
Nature:Naive
Ev's 252Atk/4 SpA/252 Spe
- Rock Slide
- U-turn
- Ice Beam
- Gunk Shot

Greninja is my favorite Pokemon that was introduced in gen 6, it can surprise kill Tapu Koko with Choice Scarf and Gunk Shot. U-turn allows it to pivot around and gain momentum. Ice Beam can OHKO Landorus-T and Dragonite which my team tends to struggle with. Rock Slide allows me to revenge kill +1 Volcarona and Mega Charizard-Y

Landorus-T @ Rocky Helmet
Ability:Intimidate
Nature:Impish
Ev's 248 HP/228 Def/32 Spe
- Defog
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power Ice
- U-Turn

Defensive Landorus-T lets me check many physically offensive threats, Defog allows it to remove Stealth Rock because it can be really annoying to my team. Rocky Helmet can punish U-turn users. Earthquake is Landorus-T's main STAB move that is still very powerful despite it being defensive.

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt

Magma Storm lets Heatran break through Pokemon like Tangrowth and Ferrothorn which are really annoying to my team. Earth Power allows it to hit opposing Heatran, while Stealth Rock is mandatory on every single team to chip down the opponent consistently. Taunt disables Pokemon like Chansey and Toxapex from recovering their health.

Ferrothorn @ Letfovers
Ability:Iron Barbs
Nature:Impish
Ev's 252 HP/88 Def/168 SpD
- Spike
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Knock Off

Ferrothorn is a good defensive wall with the ability to chip down opponents with Iron Barbs, Leech Seed lets me recover HP and in conjunction with Leftovers it can regain HP relatively fast. Knock Off annoys many Pokemon and provides good utility for my team.

Mega Medicham @ Medichamite
Ability: Force Pure
Nature: Jolly
Ev's 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spe
Fake Out
High Jump Kick
Ice Punch
Zen Headbutt

For my last Pokemon i chose Mega Medicham, it offers priority for my team with Fake Out which is really useful. High Jump Kick allows me to deal with Tyranitar. I chose to use Ice Punch to deal with Landorus-T and Dragonite. Zen Headbutt is the secondary STAB of choice and is very powerful.

That's it! Here's the importable of the team and i hope you will try to use this team, i hope that you liked it! ;)

Latios @ Waterium Z
Ability: Levitate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Recover
- Surf

Greninja (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Rock Slide
- U-turn
- Ice Beam
- Gunk Shot

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 228 Def / 32 Spe
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt

Ferrothorn (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Knock Off

Medicham-Mega (M) @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Zen Headbutt

Last edited:

DKM

Are you feeling nervous? Are you having fun?
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
I like this team apart from the fact that it s struggles with Celesteela and Variants of stall. Here are some ideas to help.

788.png --> 485.png
Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt

This Heatran set beats Celesteela easier and helps vs stall. Also helping vs Scizor and Ferrothorn (protect/hjk mind-games with Medicham aren't fun).
Giving a check to things like Naganadel is nice aswell since scarf Greninja is the only measure for it.

645-s.png
Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 228 Def / 32 Spe
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Now that Heatran has rocks you can use Landorus as a Defogger. I also added more speed, to speed-creep opposing Defensive Landorus that aren't also speed-creeping. Weakening them with HP Ice helps Medicham in the long run.

I hope these suggestions help :]

Thank you for the advices! It's change will help me a lot for the ladder, i think it will help me a lot to pass the steel type like Celesteela or Skarmory I had caretently forget. ;)

Reactions: DKM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)