Tournament Last God Standing [CHAMPION: Chloe!]

Shavedbear, you have ~6 hours before I'm giving Qplaz the activity win. I'm willing to grant a small extension if you can both play soon.

Qplaz, if you want to decide on Kyogre or Yveltal for the next round ahead of time regardless of what happens, that would help speed up the process in the case of an activity win.

Thanks.

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
Calling activity on my opponent. As much as I hate to do this, I have to for a few reasons:
  • I gave him multiple timezone gaps to choose from, he chose the longest, which I was fine with; however,
  • Gave him a twelve hour gap in which he said he would make; he didn't.
  • Asked him a question on his wall about re-clarifying his timezone; didn't respond even though he was clearly online.
  • I would ask to reschedule for a date before the deadline but he's stated before that the times I can do are unreasonable, hence why I had to be flexible on the weekend.
If you really don't want to give me an activity win, I understand; however, please try and understand why this isn't going to work.

Checking in on the remaining matches.

shubaka17 if you can assure us that you and Chloe. will be able to play in the next few days at a time that works for her and you (I'd be willing to grant an extension if that would help), that would be great. Otherwise I'm giving the activity win to Chloe should the match not happen.

Scarfnaut and Qplaz, what is the status of your match?

Thanks!

Checking in on the remaining matches.

shubaka17 if you can assure us that you and Chloe. will be able to play in the next few days at a time that works for her and you (I'd be willing to grant an extension if that would help), that would be great. Otherwise I'm giving the activity win to Chloe should the match not happen.

Scarfnaut and Qplaz, what is the status of your match?

Thanks!
posted on his wall to chall me whenever. Ive been on ps pretty much 24/7 since but still havent seen him around

tfw I'm an idling jerk. time zone difference is too much, and I am incapable of being Decent at staying awake. if she wants the activity win go for it, I'll be on the server soon.

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
tfw I'm an idling jerk. time zone difference is too much, and I am incapable of being Decent at staying awake. if she wants the activity win go for it, I'll be on the server soon.
Soon isn't good enough. She's asleep right now.

I'm on now and have fixed all wifi issues (I've been stuck on mobile), and as such I'm good to play anytime

Edit: If we don't finish on time I'll take the loss bc this was mainly my fault for forgetting that mobile ps exists

Last edited:
People can switch as many times as they want before the deadline, as not to punish people that finish their matches early. I'll leave the round open until midnight so people can change their minds if they want -- you can edit your post as not to clutter the thread. Changes past that will not be counted.

Also, for people worrying about the finals, they will be less matchup reliant. Semifinals winners need not declare if they're keeping or stealing their god. I won't spoil it, but it will be pretty hype.

Thanks for getting your matches done, and stay tuned for Semifinals matchups!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)