King UU stepping down as UU staff

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Time has come for me to step down, at least for now. If our paths have crossed during my last two years as forum staff or four years as PS UU staff, thank you for the time spent. Hopefully, I was able to give something to you guys in exchange for all you've done for me. A lot of you are extremely intelligent, cunning, and most of all decent people. It's been an honour to have been your moderator.

To those that don't have many kind things to say about me, I wish things could've been different. I know that some of us really don't get along. I am passionate about my expectations of people, and I know that this forces strong opinions of me. Whether you think I'm delusional or simply annoying to be around, I hope you understand that it was never my intention to hurt any of you. I may be obnoxious or too serious at times, but at heart I'm a goofball and I wish more of us could've been friends. Maybe I should've tried harder, done better, learned faster, so that I could be the leader I wanted to be for this community. However, despite our differences, I respect a lot of you and hope we can work towards something better; I'm always open to repairing relationships.

Ultimately, I hope everyone knows that I always wanted, and still want, what is best for UU and for those that want to play it.

Thank you for the opportunities of growth and friendship. Feel free to reach out, most of all keep it real.

- kink

https://puu.sh/t5WrM/6d5459ce62.png <- my greatest accomplishment in 4 years.

Last edited:

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
I just saw you are no longer council, so I'll take this opportunity to thank you for everything you've done for the forums and this subforum. You don't have to like King UU (and I'm not saying I don't) to know he has been one of the best UU contributors for the past several years. If you were thinking of liking this post, please send King UU a thank you note instead :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)