Just a few questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm new to this site, and forums in general really, and to competitive pokemon

Ive played every generation and always wanted to put together a competitive team, but have always given up due to how time consuming everything is! With X & Y I have decided to finally go for it now that EV training is so much easier.

Ok, so I want to know where the best website is for setting up trades and battles and stuff (here???)

I saw and caught my first shiny the other day! (Staru) and would like an explanation on whether or not I can breed other shinies from it, it doesn't have a decent nature :(

I understand what IV's are, and I have looked at calulators to try and work out if they are good or not on certain pokemon, but I didn't get anywhere.... Some help with this would be great!

When I try look up about friend safari I can't seem to find out wtf it actually is and how it works, something to do with adding friends or something..... Help me!?!? There are loads of pokemon that can only be obtained this way right?

I have all the previous games, except B&W2, so am thinking it would be easier to transfer through them maybe...

Oh and I have always wanted a Milotic, but never managed to get one. Having a competitive one would be radical!

Any help on any of this stuff would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)